Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Orre Champion Monty -Shakamon's Ambasador- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:46 pm
There were noises in the distance, noises that aught not to be there. The building should have been vacant, rundown and abandoned. The area was more lively than expected, and the travelers quiet return would be significantly less so. Monty's clothes had grown ragged, his demeanor exhausted. A dirtied back back hung from his left shoulder. There just was no passion left in the eyes that he hid behind his orange visor. At his side, Betamon X, whom he he brought with him on his pilgrimage. It was a journey that carried him around every relationship he had ever forged, a trip alone and secluded. It was this trip that he had hoped to find himself, and it was still a mystery as to his conclusions. As he approached the house he heard two familiar voices coming from its interior. As he further neared the open door he stated to his estranged friends, "I don't remember expecting visitors today."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Sinnoh Trainer John

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:18 pm
Orre Champion Monty
There were noises in the distance, noises that aught not to be there. The building should have been vacant, rundown and abandoned. The area was more lively than expected, and the travelers quiet return would be significantly less so. Monty's clothes had grown ragged, his demeanor exhausted. A dirtied back back hung from his left shoulder. There just was no passion left in the eyes that he hid behind his orange visor. At his side, Betamon X, whom he he brought with him on his pilgrimage. It was a journey that carried him around every relationship he had ever forged, a trip alone and secluded. It was this trip that he had hoped to find himself, and it was still a mystery as to his conclusions. As he approached the house he heard two familiar voices coming from its interior. As he further neared the open door he stated to his estranged friends, "I don't remember expecting visitors today."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Sinnoh Trainer John

Liger would turn with starred eyes at the sound of a familiar voice. "MONTY!" The boy would call out. "It's good to know that you're still alive. I was beginning to thing that this sauerkraut had killed you and was getting rid of the evidence." Liger would thumb back in John's direction, rolling his eyes as he spoke. "Though," now actually taking in the other's appearance, "I'd be more inclined to believe my wild accusations." Liger would be unable to hold in the whistle of concern as he stood and walked around Monty. "Pardon my language, but you look like s**t!"  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:13 am
As the red head was about to answer he heard the foot steps of someone coming, having a feeling he knew who it was he would remain silent till the door open to show his long time friend and rival entering the building. Taking note of how his appearance has changed he could tell that he was not the only one who took a self journey to try and find something important that was missing. Letting Liger be the first to confront Monty, John would stand back for a bit longer as he placed the last item into the back before closing it up and moving towards the other two. "I figure I would stop by here and tidy up the place a bit, I had a feeling you would be making a return shortly after I did." The make would say in a tired and dull tone as his own clothes were worn ragged, the goggles he had on his head now were also dull and rough looking from the use it had endure, his clothes hidden by the green cloak which was worn and tatter. After a moment he turn to leave so Monty could do what ever he was going to do, John needed to return home to change out of what he wore and into something a bit more clean and suited to his tastes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:40 am
bump  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:20 am
Orre Champion Monty
User Image

Digivolve  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:30 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Orre Champion Monty
User Image

Digivolve

Huh lol  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:43 pm
Orre Champion Monty
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Orre Champion Monty
User Image

Digivolve

Huh lol

It was for a contest sweatdrop One of the tasks was to find the 7 season 1 digimon in different profiles  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:48 pm
Orre Champion Monty

Help us revive DTI after the summer! Whooo!  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:39 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Orre Champion Monty

Help us revive DTI after the summer! Whooo!

im probably just as busy as everyone else around here lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:26 am
Bump  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:00 am