Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Unsure

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:48 pm
I used to think I was straight. But now I've been noticing that I've been attracted to the opposite sex and think I might be bi.
I've taken tests ((not that the stereotypical ones of the 30ish ive taken matter all that much)) and only one said I was straight. The rest ((one by a bisexual person themselves)) said i was bi.
I'm so effin confused.
Please help me...
Peace love empathy.
Autumn    
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:18 am
You could just be sexually confused only time may tell at this point, you may need to wait and figure out your sexual identity depending on your age a lot of people go through that phase of sexual confusion.  

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:20 am
There's no sense in trying to categorize yourself so rigidly. After all, our sexuality shifts from person to person, and over the course of our lives. Ultimately, all that matters is that your sexuality satisfies you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:56 am
Don't think about it too much. Just follow what your heart says, other doesn't matter. smile  

Jutzu GT

Generous Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Miss Improper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:55 am
BlessedHemlock
There's no sense in trying to categorize yourself so rigidly. After all, our sexuality shifts from person to person, and over the course of our lives. Ultimately, all that matters is that your sexuality satisfies you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 pm
Your sexuality is your personal knowledge. No test is going to tell you accurately nor is anyone else going to be able to tell accurately. Bisexuality is defined as an attraction to and willingness to engage in romantically and/or sexually intimate behavior with members of both sexes - if you are not drawn to both sexes on a physical or emotional (or both) level, you are not bisexual. Bisexuality can be broken down further to bisex and biromantic - that is, the sexual and emotional attraction to both sexes; some people are only one or the other.  

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers