Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 pm
She slunk further in the woods nursing her head and shoulder as she continued onward. So many images flashing before her eyes, the main was defeat. No she wouldn't accept such bullshit such as that. So she had failed what she set out to do, she was still walking was she not. Occasionally in her frustration Kasdeya would slash at a tree or thrash the ground digging up an set of flowers deep out of the ground. Where ever she moved by, there was supreme evidence showing she had passed there. The laughter ringing in her ears as she howled and thrashed moving further, always further into the deeper woods. The shadows lingering, surrounding her as eyes of a green tint glinted toward them. Tilting her head she moved onward smelling something almost unnatural becoming to her, a smell of invite; corruption.

Suddenly, everything became clear, almost like a swiped clean slate as she noticed the cave. Holding a strangeness it glowed with a flickering lust as it consumed her mentally and physically. A deep dark foreboding want was like passion smothering her entire being and soul. It was toxic with bile and disgusted poison seeping from the very ground. The deeper the tattered creature advanced the more revived she felt as if an answer was heard from her very cries.

"Yes. Yes this shall be the Hive. So corrupted so tainted I shall revive. Bring them, call my kind from the bowels, we shall rend asunder all those pathetic fools. Let them thrill in their victory my master, let them become confident. I shall, we shall destroy their very essence, those weaklings. Come in numbers they did, that was my mistake." she laughed with a maniacal insanity as she danced upon her two back feet, "I shall raise my army, Armine shall follow, find the others master, my lord you shall guide me. Power. Delicious froth that shall lead us to victory. I shall see this through for I no longer need that pathetic wolf. He is as pure as the others protecting that female, my meal so sweet her flesh was. Oh my master how I needed more, sweet, sweet, delicious flesh I desire. The taste of her blood, the screams of her agony, how I want it even more. I must find a mate, though love has no meaning to me. Heh. Love and purity is not mine. Give me lust, give me passion and I shall survive. I need not no male to cuddle and curl with. I AM KASDEYA. THE FIRST BLACK SPIRAL DANCER FEMALE! I HAVE DANCED MY RITE OF PASSAGE. I HAVE STEPPED INTO TRANSMOGRIFICATION AND DANCED FIVE OF THE EXISTING NINE. I AM THE ONLY ONE!" She sat laughing for awhile rolling about on the ground in the poison that seeped from the ground. Much work was needed to make this work. She would do it, bring Armine and any others to this place making it what was needed. Raise pups, make them dance, yes it was all good with a glittering in those twisted eyes.

Soon she would fulfill what she had started as her claws began working at the dirt walls creating passageways and rooms needed to survive.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 pm
((bumping this up since its been years))  

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:27 pm
Taken from AIM 5/31/12

Rein ~ As the night swallowed the entire world her eyes slowly blinked open with a sticky mucus that crusted upon her lashes. Her body was twisted and contorted from the battle with countess. She stretched feeling her shoulders pop along with her backside. She felt royally sore in areas she wouldn't mention as her legs wobbled unsure of themselves. Twisting her head in a demented state she noted the other male she glanced upon before she blacked out. Her throat was raw as anything where she had been drugged along to this place. Hmm where is this place? She raised her head to the paling moon then took a few steps while gaining balance. Then she moved slowly out into the night trying to center her bearings. What in the hell happened after she blanked out?

Serpy~ Broken, bleeding and beaten, the male had made his way, slowly, back to the hive, he having passed out along the way. He was hurting, and badly, his shoulders torn to shread ans his one arm all but useless. He had fought so hard, and for nothing, nothing at all. His brother had won and to the victor go the spoils. Aru woke, his eyes unfocussed, his head spinning, and as he rose fro mthe ground he let another howl rip from his lips. This new sound one of defeat, lonliness. He ran off into the woods, to hell with the hive, he would not be accepted back, not after being proven so weak.

Rein~ Kasdeya felt more joints pop into place as her legs stretched into a faster gait. Still she had no recollection of what happened past her being defeated by Countess. That stupid bloodsucker would pay yes? Making her way through the pale light she found the hive which made her feel secure but wait. The she-b***h sniffed the area which carried Aru's scent. She lifted her upper lip showing her teeth then began to follow his trail.

It was quite obvious of course for he was bleeding amongst the littered ground of moss and stones. She was too weak to howl so she grunted as her feet carried her back out in the darkness.

Serpy~ The defeated alpha fell ito a heap on the outskirts of town, a large, dark cave hidden amongst the edges of the forest there. As he curled up against the cold stone he winced, his body screaming at him. If he did not know better he was certain he would be dead by the end of this night. But know, he had taken worse than this, taken it night after night and he would not die, that fact alone making it all the worse.

"Come....come to Aru'gah sweet darkness....wrap him in the spiral...the endless spiral of his mind...his bod and his twisted soul. Tear him limb from limp and let his disgrace and weakness end." He groaned and whimpered, the smell of blood in the air near sickening.

Rein~ The she-b***h kept walking toward the sickening scent of spilled blood. Though she didn't truly carry concern for anything her fallen packmate rang a bell. It had been years she had been tormented with lonliness. What if it happened again? There was no telling if she was carrying pups or not which she couldn't take a chance with.

She made her way painfully toward the cave where the scent grew stronger. It was sweet with sickness and life but she wasn't showing any signs of pleasure. Grunting heavily she crawled toward the mouth of the cave and made a gurgled whimper.

Serpy~ The sounds caught his ear, the leathery appendages twitching as he creened his head just enough to see her there, at the mouth. He smelled her blood, smelled Haiena on her and he knew, oh how he knew. He lowered his head and let out a pathetic sound. "Shoul not be here....be with king...your king, brother that tore me limb from limb, you be his all his and his pack, not mine.." He Winced and groaned as pain ripped through him, his bones snapping, popping as he moved abit.

Rein~ Kasdeya whimpered again in a whine much like a wouned dog. She crawled toward him on her belly along with her hands and feet. Claws scraped over the rocks and pebbles in a high-pitched squeal. She too was bleeding heavily in many places along with her neck. She gurgled another whine and curled up next to Aru with those infected crusted eyes. They appeared weepy with some strange liquid eminating from them that glowed an odd greeish color.
"You are alpha. Kasdeya is queen. He is nothing. We are one with the spiral." she gurgled pulling her head over his shoulder as he tried to move.

Serpy~ The male gasped and let out a strangled cry as she moved near him, the pressureo f her moving up his body and he trying ot move as well, pullingo n wounds, making them bleed anew. "Kasdeya...is queen...but Aru'gah no longer hold his mantle. You smell....of his claim and blood...He will kill me...surely, use my pelt for a cloak shoudl he find you hear by my side..." He took a comfort in her words, even if he knew them more than likely empty. She was the only b***h of the pack, the only prize and treasure, and he had lost that much. He knew better than to get attached. "Aru'gah is dead...dead to the hive...."

Rein~ She remained close to him as her voice cracked, "Bullshit. Bullshit I say you are not dead. I am the QUEEN which means you are as I say. Does the other live in the Hive? No. No He buries himself in his feces where Kasdeya was kept. Come come you are of the hive.. You are Chosen yes Chosen. He took... but Kasdeya belongs to Aru... the Hive yes. Grow Strong Aru... Yes you will."
Her words were of course for her own satisfaction or rather the well-being of the pack. Even though he'd been beaten he'd be a sire to all the pups born. Even if Haiena had his way they'd still be Aru's blood.

Serpy~ The male sighed and closed his eyes. He knew her words were not for him, he had no delusions of that. Had he wanted love, affection, he would not be of this pack. He would not be spiral. Not that he had had that choice, but the fact remained, he coudl have met his end in that hell hole that he had lived. " Aru...strives to be strong...beat him again...win his pride back." He placed his paw over hers, he closing his eyes and trying ot calm his mind. His brother would not win in the end, he couldn't...the pack would fall to ruin.

Rein~ Kasdeya nodded pulling closer like a lowly b***h to her alpha, "Yes yes Aru is Alpha to the Hive.... Not his hive. The Hive. The hive".
Her tongue was bloody from the early fight that looled downward while bloody spittle mingled with chunks of flesh fell heavily to the ground. She had lost much more then her own pride in these consecutive battles. But she would be damned if anyone took her title or Aru's. Pausing her ears swiveled though it was painful, "Who is he? The one you speak of? He reeks of s**t.. Kas knows. Yes he reeks worse then pigs and bugs. You do not smell like s**t. No you smell like Spiral for the hive. Yes. yes the Hive it calls us to dance Aru.... Dance and forget it sings. Kasdeya hears the hive the spiral.... Dance Dance for you do not smell as the other." Tilting her head she tried grinning as her bloody tongue curled around his muzzle.

Serpy~ The male felt her lick his face, he scenting the blood, her blood, mingling with the scent of his own. "Dance the spiral...dance....dance in the...the blood...of our loss...?" He moved his body, his bones popping, that one useless arm falling to the ground beneath him. She was his queen, and it mattered not...nothing mattered if she still wanted him, her words, her command, be him king of lowest rat on the totem pole. "He is....he is baby brother...he is child, broken, corrupt and tossed away....left to the wyrm, left to fend...he was mine..mine ot care for....to protect...."

Rein~ Kasdeya listened as her tongue scaped across his torn muzzle in a strange affectinate manner, "Queen. King. Yes yes the hive demands it. It calls so... Can you hear it Aru'gah? Dance dance.... yes? Many Spirals shall dance from our blood Aru... Yes they will dance. We will dance and grow strong. Let your brother come. The hive will destroy him. Tear him down and rip his flesh. Devour him much and leave little. Yes Yes you know Aru don't you? It calls... Yes it calls..." She liked his neck now intaking the dried blood deep in her mouth as she swallowed it. The blood it was bitter but she swallowed the bile that crept up her throat. There was nothing she couldn't stomach even if it was his brother's own blood.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:53 pm
Aru'gah listened to her words, and though he agreed so fully with them, they seemed like a dream. The hive could be theirs, and his brother would have to fight his way in. They would bring power to the hive, power earned with blood. He felt her tongue on his face, his mind going to darker, more primitive things than the hive, or honor, he pushing the feral drive away as he forced himself to sit up. His muscles screamed as he moved, bones popping and wounds opening, the blood pouring forth. "Kas speaks words that drive me....the hive is the goal....power...blood....my domain, my lands, not my brothers. He will have to fight me again, spill his blood upon the hive to gain access...I will not be beaten down again...I will not let him beat me down with his insanity!! Lost to darkness...lost in his mind...that things is not Haiena..."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 pm
She had closed her eyes for a moment, or was it more? Time was irrelevant to the b***h as her head rose up wearily with half lidded crusted over eyes. She yawned rising slowly as her senses started to kick in. The smell of Aru'gah was close making her remember finding him beaten and torn. Her tattered mind speaking in strange tongues of many things in one preferred moment. The right eye was bothersome causing her to take a claw and unseal the puss that had formed while she slept. It was sore and swollen but she found it more nuisance then pain itself. A heavy yawn followed her waking ritual as she moved to her feet in a swaying motion.

"Too long we've slept Aru'gah. Rise you must.." she murmured in a strange voice as her clever nose caught a sickly smell that was far off and most unusual, "Awaken. Trouble is brewing with the hive unmanned. Return we must and..."

She paused scenting the air again recognizing the same smell on Aru, "We must go.... now. The spiral is waiting Dancer."

Weaving her head in a strange reptile manner she snaked herself toward the lying male firmly grabbing him by the ruff in her strong jaws and shaking him to get attention.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 pm
Aru'gah woke to the sharp bite and shake of the female, he growling and fighting her off before he crouched don on all fours, breathing in the sickly air, filled with blood, fur and other things. He smelled his brother in the air, smelled his blood and knew too well what had happened. He hissed and turned to Kas, he was pack, part of this dance they all shared and he'd be damned if anyone other than he took Haiena from this world. "The spiral waits, we dance it, nothing more, it is nothing with the dancer to dance it's twisted path, and dance we shall...blood is spilled and he who bleeds will see that blood not wasted." He growled before darting from the cave, using that scent he knew all too well to lead him on, lead him back to where his brother lay.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:14 pm
Kas growled as her teeth snapped at the ornery male. She watched him closely for his reaction to the smell that painted the air in a sickening glaze. This brother had hurt Aru'gah but in the same point possibly had met something more evil in their slumber. Her tongue lolled downward with that nasty frothy spittle she usually procured thick with a bile retching smell. To her and other spirals it was heaven but to other's it was something wolves couldn't tolerate. Eyes like glowing embers intensified as the male bolted out the door.

"The Hive needs the Dancers" she spoke in a hushed tone as her body trailed after the larger male. The air was thick with stench of blood and death that swirled about its prey like a mixed drink. To the female she knew there would be war and her claws were eager to rend whatever had dismembered Aru's brother. As her feet carried her along close on the Dancer's heels she revealed in the thought of a stronger hive.

Dance the Spiral of Death Dancer. Dance like you never danced before.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 pm
Aru ran at full speed, his legs screaming at him, the pain and the cracking of bones not mattering as the scent of his brother's blood filled him to the brim, the smell of bile and other fluids combining with the blood, making a sickening soup that drifted down the throat of Aru'gah as his mouth gaped open, yellowed teeth catching the moonlight. "Dancer of death, death and blood. He who dances on my brothers body will meet the sharp points of claw and tooth!" He snapped his jaws and hissed as he neared the hive. He could see a mass in the distance, perhaps, just perhaps they had found him.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:05 pm
The b***h trailed at his heels running oddly as her body swayed back and forth. The stench of spilled blood was so thick it burned her senses to the point of her picking up the pace. Ears attuned to any sound, those green orbs glowed in a vigil of the attacker. The closer they neared to Aru's brother the thicker another Spiral's scent grew. This scent spoke madness to her entwined in something that considered itself very clever. Highly dangerous are the words spoken and engraved in her mind. But she the Queen had taken down smaller vampires and lived to tell about it. No, this fiend that had done badly would feel her claws raking his back as her razor teeth ripped through his mangled flesh.

She halted then in her tracks catching Haiena's scent and howled, "Aru'gah... this way..." she barked then veered off slightly to the right.

He was close now... very close.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:26 pm
It almost felt like days, even weeks, had passed since Haiena had fallen to his attacker, succumbing to the sheering pain of his injuries... his right paw reaching out in the meekest of manners, claws barely breaking the bark of the tree as he gripped it, a sickly cough escaping him, allowing for the crimson fluid of life to splatter upon the earth once more. And, as he began to try and pull himself closer to its base, that right eye began to gradually open itself, vision left a complete blur... yet, mind still able to comprehend his surroundings, a second sickly cough being given as he attempted to slump back and against the sturdy trunk...

As for the sudden howling of the b***h? Nothing could have really prepared him for that, a weak snicker slipping past those lips, back of his left paw wiping the blood from them. So, the "angels" of death had been sent down upon him by his attacker, had they? Another snicker managed to pull itself free, the laughter he'd once let shake the forest being quelled by the aches and pains. "And, thus, the sweet and merciful angels of death descend upon me, ensuring I do not dance the dance again..." He coughed, words seeming to be spoken out of mere mockery of the thought. "Such a shame... all the fun that will be missed..."

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:18 pm
The male heard the female's words. He turning his body on a dime and running off in the direction that had been indicated. He growled, the smell of blood rushing through him, both his brothers and the attacker. This new blood, they were the enemy. They touched a hive mate, kin and that was unforgivable.

He ran faster, hard, he could tell his brother was close, and as he neared him he called out his name. His body was covered in sweat, the smell mingling with the others, making his head spin. His brother, he still stood and that meant more than anything. "He stands.....he stands still...dance.....dance and we will see the vermin that cause this writhe in his blood!!!" He growled loudly, stopping before Haiena, scenting the air and searching for the other were...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 pm
Kasdeya ran after Aru'gah sticking to his heel once he changed his immediate direction. Her head twisted in a strange manner as she lied eyes upon the one that drug her off after the fight with the head Lasombra. She pulled back her lips showing some of her teeth were mangled and broken. Once again her tongue lolled downward as she studied him.

"Remember you I do. Your scent is strong..." she growled though it wasn't aggressive. She tilted her head again as if she procured a nervous twitch though she wasn't staggering. Her eyes glowed eerily though one was more half-lidded from the reoccurring puss still. It was a battle wound which she remembered and held proudly against the b***h of all vampires.

"You must Dance... Dancer" she growled again, "Follow us to the Hive... my Hive." She twitched again creeping in toward him still remembering this foul scent.

"The pit will do you well" her eyes shot a glance to Aru'gah, "We will deal with the false Dancer. First he returns to the pit... Then we'll pursue the Spiral of Death."

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:34 pm
"Hehehe..." A soft laughter began to build within Haiena's chest, right eye beginning to slowly focus upon the forms of the other two Spirals, the calling of his name causing an ear to flick. Even after their encounter, his brother still seemed to "care" for him, that form remaining steady against the tree by the grip of a lone paw. "Hehehe... You... you both look like complete s**t...!" "The Spiral tried to cackle as those words left him, a raspy cough choking it from him at the last second. However, it did little to keep that crazed grin from crossing his mangled muzzle, bits of blood mixing with the froth that built around the corners of his mouth.

"The Spiral of Death is gone, Aru'gah.... searching for your Hive he is..." Haiena growled at his brother, his one eye turning to Kasdeya as she finally spoke to him. "Heheh.... Remember you as well..." He returned the growl, no aggression felt behind it as his form slowly straightened itself, torn muscles quivering from this sudden motion while bones began to pop in the most sicken of manners. Did he care, though? Of course not; the claws which gripped the tree finally releasing themselves from it. He might have been defeated by this omen of death, but he was not going to let this little set back keep him from continuing on...

Back to the hive? Did he just hear the female correctly? His head slowly tilted itself at an angle, a moment being given to juggle this notion about his demented mind. To accept this, he would finally quell the fear of abandonment... he would finally become one with a pack; a strong one at that. Not only that, but he would also be able to take down the one whom had placed him in such a fractured state. His left eye began to open itself slowly, full attention placed on the b***h. "Follow you to the Hive, I will... Into the pit I will descend..." He coughed, thin trails of blood "drooling" out from between his teeth, quite a few missing or broken due to the impact of Ka'lak's paw. "Then... Dance in his blood we will.."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:56 pm
The male watched his brother, listened to him, his body screaming, his run coming to an end, leaving him doubled over and panting for breath. He watched the male, heard Kas as she spoke. Haiena would come to the hive, join the pack and be one with them. He would make them stronger, be the strength to his weakness and the brawn to the brains. He clenched his claws in the dirt, feeling the stones and gravel dig into his flesh, embedding in his fur, the roughness making his eyes close, ground him abit more. "Spiral....dance it....bathe in blood...fuel the rage...see him dead, tie him up by his innards we shall..." His voice was soft, dark, the sound dangerously controlled. He flashed his eyes up to Haiena, letting the glowing hues meet his, letting all his anger show before he took off running. Following the scent of the other, tasting his blood on the air. "Death awaits you b*****d wolf....Aru'gah is going to get you!"  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:23 pm
Kas still stared at the male against the tree sizing him up almost. She wasn't too impressed by him but he was pack and would father her spiral spawn as well. She shrugged and grinned at the other male as most females do.

The thing though that made her snap awake was Aru's abrasiveness in darting off to dance with a Devil. Snapping her jaws together with a growl she bounded after Aru attacking him mid stride with her hackles raised causing them both to roll to the ground.

"Stupid... stupid pet you are!" she hissed with a deep gutteral growl that lingered with spittle thick as it foamed along her lips, "Spirals dance together not alone! The hive calls and we protect!"

She snapped her jaws once more for she was unraveled that he would do such an act without the pack, "You are stupid Aru'gah! You dance with us not you! You think before you Dance!" Again she snapped her jaws, "You will listen.... Now!"

Kicking him she growled again threatening to lunge at him. If Haiena got his a** handed to him what made Aru'gah think he was stronger. No he was definitely more stupid in her mind. The pack danced together.... not alone.

◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff