Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] 'Spotlights' are back. Nominate now! -help us!- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should spotlight be brought back?
Yes
62%
 62%  [ 60 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 17 ]
Maybe
19%
 19%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 96

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:48 pm
Faid Shadowlight
JetAlmeara
That looks awesome - and I'd love to see the spotlights come back, it was always fun to go and snoop through the winning Teepee or read the winning Soq's RPs/plots.

Which I actually have a question - I'm not sure if you plan on doing the little award images for the winners still? My mare Pirata won the award for..I think it might have been one of the last spotlights done and while I saved the screenshot of her on the front page the ribbons/trophy images were never updated. If you guys are going to bring them back would it be possible to get a backdated trophy/ribbon image for her? Just for my teepee =-)
Depending on how far back it was you can find links to the awards on either page 1 or 2 of the main thread (thinks its 1) I know my win is still up there

I think what she means is the actual spotlight award image (like this) was never reflected to show her win. I looked back at the mule posts to try to find it and all I could find was the announcement of who the winners were, but not updated award images.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:55 pm
oh she's so cute sya and congratulations! If you do start a committee I'd love to help! <3

Just for funsies I made one too xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

vballlvr5

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:55 pm
She-Ra of Etheria
Faid Shadowlight
JetAlmeara
That looks awesome - and I'd love to see the spotlights come back, it was always fun to go and snoop through the winning Teepee or read the winning Soq's RPs/plots.

Which I actually have a question - I'm not sure if you plan on doing the little award images for the winners still? My mare Pirata won the award for..I think it might have been one of the last spotlights done and while I saved the screenshot of her on the front page the ribbons/trophy images were never updated. If you guys are going to bring them back would it be possible to get a backdated trophy/ribbon image for her? Just for my teepee =-)
Depending on how far back it was you can find links to the awards on either page 1 or 2 of the main thread (thinks its 1) I know my win is still up there

I think what she means is the actual spotlight award image (like this) was never reflected to show her win. I looked back at the mule posts to try to find it and all I could find was the announcement of who the winners were, but not updated award images.
Ah, I think a few pages back Nerp said that she had all those images an did that, as for if Puu will have the images to do them herself we will have to wait and see what she says  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:25 pm
-[The Spoof]-
tefla
Syaoran-Puu

I have an enchanted book already I believe....
What do you guys think?
I like.

:3 Agreed, she's cute! I can maybe see if Flan would be willing to make something? (I will take care of the cost) edit: art that is...haha
I have no idea who that is, but are welcome to do so if you want smile though the official mule has not yet been decided smile still accepting entries, I was just bored yesterday so decided to have a go at a design myself hehehe.

@Faid;; thankies for trying to help Jet hunni smile much appreciated *huggles*

@Jet;; I love snooping too smile hehe, I have PMed you about the banner issue smile will try help if I can, may be a slight delay as I try and roll everything out but I know you are cool with that.

@Looney;; Thanks hunni smile

@vball;; Great entry, thankies for trying smile I am still accepting entries mine was just for fun too.... would it be possible to get an item list?  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:30 pm
I tweaked one of the avatar designs slightly, if that's okay. I thought the black horse might be a little cuter.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:32 pm
May be a little slow about this.... but this is my current to do list;;

1. Get nominations up and running asap
2. Mule email, account and outfit... and art
3. Get banners and medal off Sisi
4. Information thread about spotlight (as requested in feedback)
5. Set up criteria (as requested in feedback)
6. Consider committee members and tasks  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:36 pm
Thats more than fine Sil hunni smile still accepting entries, and comments from peeps on them. Thank you for trying *huggles*

Still accepting mule entries, comments and help!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:49 am
I might be able to help ya with art!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:07 pm
(( My entry~~~! As an aside tektek mouths look weird with that skintone, so I used a more expensive mouth. But a standard grin/straight face should also look alright with it. <333~! ))

Included in Price:
Warm Ivory Satchel
2,040 Gold
Ivory Wayfarer Bracers
3,780 Gold
Ebony Sewell
5,000 Gold
Song of the Nightingale
14,999 Gold
Bronze Elven Armlet
1,800 Gold
Buddhist Monk's Straw Sandals
480 Gold
Woodland Druid
42,000 Gold
Red Beaded Native American Breechcloth Pants
2,640 Gold

Estimated Value:
72,739 Gold

Looks like fun to be had~~~! I look forward to seeing spotlights back in town~! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:25 pm
item list <3
Total Value: 53,262 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Liam's Red Hot Puka Shell Necklace
Feather Headband
Native American Turquoise & Red Beaded Earrings
Native American Turquoise Beaded Bracelet
Summer Grass Field
Leather Native Top
Coocoon

and the I also did a male option because I think right now we have more girl mules than guys not that is really matters xD

Total Value: 27,769 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Secret Sparkles
Natural Jade Oblong Beads
Ebony Sewell
Feather Headband
Native American Moccasins
Dark Leather Native Top
Red Beaded Native American Breechcloth Pants  

vballlvr5

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:05 am
I had a go at an Avi for you, whacha think?

Before you jump all over the price, I have all the expensive items and am happy to loan them for the Avi's use so ignore that.

The hair is available for 6'600gg from Salon Durem and is called Tiny Tail Black (Dark) That is assuming that it is not already available as a standard when creating a new avi. The Eyes are Breezy Eyes Brown and are only 25gg and should be available when you create the account, but if not SD has them at the stated price. As for the skin tone, I think that is either C or D according to Skin Tyte, sadly however Tektek doesn't provide this information.

You can add a horse if you want to, the Ebony Sewell is about 6'500gg at the moment on the marketplace, but I liked him better without the horse ^_^

Total Value: 835,615 Gold, 3,900 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Black Eye Stripe Tattoo
Gogh Reed 12th Gen. <- Have will loan
Leather Bound Tomahawk <- Have will loan
Woodland Druid <- Have will loan
SDPlus #132 Snow White <- Have will loan
Dark Feather Headband
Black Beaded Native American Breechcloth Pants
Native American Turquoise Beaded Bracelet
Native American Moccasins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:31 am
Wow, lots of great entries =D
Since no one is commenting on them.... I must say I am torn and leaning more towards the male entries o.O I actually love the look of Cel's design, though there are things about Faids that I love so will likely end up with a slight merge of the two?

Since I am out of hospital (for now at least =D) I will try and set up the mule account so that I can open the voting system for Septermber.
The mule can be messed with a little until then and stuff so I dont think that will too much of an issue! =D
*huggles everyone*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

soquili_spotlights

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:55 am
*sits in while working*

EDIT:
Hmmmm.... it won't let you buy a trading pass for three days after registering.... *le sigh* so the mule will just have to look like this for a little while.
Bought most of the items to get him looking snazzy though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:10 am
soquili_spotlights

Syaoran-Puu

Fling me a pm letting me know what if anything you need to borrow, I either have multiple of those items or don't use them much so it shouldn't be a problem.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:14 am
Faid Shadowlight
Fling me a pm letting me know what if anything you need to borrow, I either have multiple of those items or don't use them much so it shouldn't be a problem.
Shall sort this out when gaia lets me get a trading pass for the mule =D
Until then going to focus on setting up the nominations for September smile  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas