Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:40 pm
My prayers to/for anyone who lives, has family and or friends in her path. I know I do.

Now for a light side to the problem:

East Coast, federal disaster officials have warned that internet outages could force people to interact with other people for the first time in years. Residents are bracing themselves for the horror of awkward silences and unwanted eye contact. FEMA has advised: "Be prepared. Write down possible topics to talk about in advance. Sports...the weather. Remember, a conversation is basically a series of Facebook updates strung together."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm
The storm is going right by us and we aren't really getting any of it, yet I'm close enough for it to effect me. The atmospheric pressure is causing joint pain in my left shoulder. I think my mom felt pain in her shoulder, too. Normally when a storm is coming I know I feel pain in my hands at times.  

Prince Darialan

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:17 pm
My brother is down there in it. I was playing games with him on my ps3 and he was ordering a pizza. lol They delivered it to him in 40 minutes lol I wonder how big of a tip he gave the guy. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:33 pm
I was hit by Irene, lost power and still out. I have a friend who is letting me stay at their house since they have power and internet.

heart Nei1  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 pm
surprised eek I'm glad you are alright, Nei! -huggles- Stay safe and keep us updated!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:39 pm
Glad to know you're doing well Nei. Please do keep us updated. And my thoughts go out to those who are victims or related to those victims and hope that things work out as much as possible in the end. And my condolences to those who have lost people they cherished in this disaster.  

Liada Trovaras

Serious Conversations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff