Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Very Potter Threequel: Confirmed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xRegulus Arcturus Blackx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 am

StarKid/A Very Potter Musical fans have been hoping the team would create a third musical based on the Harry Potter series.
Their wishes are being answered today – StarKid is working on A Very Potter Threequel!
The news was learned earlier this evening when Nick Lang said at a charity event that Darren Criss should be available for the musical.
When asked about a third musical at San Diego Comic-Con one month ago, Joey Richter told fans that they had an “amazing” script but were waiting to see if Darren Criss would be available for it.
In the past month it seems Criss was able to find time in between Glee and How To Succeed to reunite with the StarKid cast.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:23 pm
xRegulus Arcturus Blackx

StarKid/A Very Potter Musical fans have been hoping the team would create a third musical based on the Harry Potter series.
Their wishes are being answered today – StarKid is working on A Very Potter Threequel!
The news was learned earlier this evening when Nick Lang said at a charity event that Darren Criss should be available for the musical.
When asked about a third musical at San Diego Comic-Con one month ago, Joey Richter told fans that they had an “amazing” script but were waiting to see if Darren Criss would be available for it.
In the past month it seems Criss was able to find time in between Glee and How To Succeed to reunite with the StarKid cast.

I JUST SPAZZED. BIG TIME. So there will be even more Harry Potter related songs to learn all the words to because my life is boring???? I'm so happy! Must tell everyone!!!!  

WhenTheDay-MetTheNight1

xLouis Weasleyx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Chances of Marauders or Next Gen story line anyone? biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 am
Only saw the first one and sadly still haven't seen the second one (which I will have to make time for), but what would the third one be about?

Can't wait!  

kabulin

HPSG Head Quarters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces