Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Death loves me? (1x1)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image
Name: Death ((Nyx))
Bio: One day, a girl died in a car crash, Death fell in love with her, so she allowed her to live, the girl was visited by Death several more times, once she gave the girl immortality, now the only thing that can kill her is Death's touch...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:36 pm
(Can i post? sweatdrop and I'm guessing this is a 1x1 RP?)  

infinitiii

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 pm
infinitiii
(Can i post? sweatdrop and I'm guessing this is a 1x1 RP?)

(Yes)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 pm
Appearance : xxx
Name: Haruka
Bio: Haruka was in a car crash at the age of 17 and was given Immortality. She now spends her days with a girl named Death. Shes as beautiful as can be. Were Haruka and Death meant to be?
(Can you start off? sweatdrop I don't really know how to start)

infinitiii

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:43 pm
((K, can you start?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:09 pm
Unfortunately no one could see the dead. Unless they were "special." So no one could see Haruka or Death. Haruka walked around her old school, seeing her friends all happy made her smile. At least they weren't sobbing about her death. It did happen almost 3 months ago. Death and herself had become friends and Haruka was granted immortality. She was grateful for that, but she wondered, what did heaven look like? And what did it feel like to be there? She guessed she would never know.  

infinitiii

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:23 pm
Death sighed and looked around, she and Haruka had been traveling from one place to the next for months "Maybe we should find somewhere to stay..." She said to herself, she was sad about not being able to touch Haruka, it had been a pain for the three months since she died, but Death didn't want Haruka to be taken from her, so she did everything she could to keep herself from touching her  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:26 pm
"We could stay at my old house. No one lives there or bothered to clean it out. So all my things are still in there." Haruka smiled to Death. "What do you say?" Haruka knew she couldn't be touched by Death, but Haruka desired for Death to touch her, to do things with her. But she'd be taken away from Death if she did. Haruka didn't want that. "Its fairly nice. Although we'd have to sleep in the same bed." Haruka smiled nervously as she put a hand behind her head. "B-but I don't mind that." Haruka said as she blushed and looked away from Death. She wanted to be with Death so badly.  

infinitiii

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:31 pm
Death sighed "It's our best bet, but I would be sleeping on the couch..." She said, not wanting to risk losing her  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:37 pm
Haruka frowned. Does Death not like her? Is Death sick of Haruka? "We wouldn't touch. My bed is fairly big." Haruka said with a small sad voice. "But if thats what you want." Haruka looked up at her and smiled. Haruka started to walk to her house. Haruka felt like crying, she wanted so badly to be with Death. But .. she couldn't. She swallowed back her tears. When she got there the light inside was on. She looked through the open door and saw a woman. Blond hair, about 6 feet. Very cute. The woman had a notepad. Haruka was close enough to see what it said, I've figured out that Haruka was 17 when she died. Her parents died in a car crash when she was 8, and shes lived on her own since then. Also, someone had purposely tried to kill her. Someone purposely put her in that car accident, but who? Haruka's eyes widened as tears brimmed her eyes. "N...no. It can't be." Tears had started to stream down Haruka's face. She wanted so badly to be embraced by Death's loving arms. But she couldn't. Who would want such a horrible thing to happen to Haruka?  

infinitiii

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:41 pm
Death smiled and pulled her gloves on, as long as her skin didn't touch Haruka she was safe, she hugged her, glad she had worn her black jacket that day  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:43 pm
Haruka looked at Death. The consideration in her eyes made her smile. "Thank you." Haruka wanted to kiss Death right then and there but she knew she couldn't. She would never be able to.  

infinitiii

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 pm
Death smiled, then realized she was leaning loser to Haruka, she pulled her head away quickly "That was close..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:58 pm
Haruka was frustrated. Death never cared about anything except for not wanting to touch Haruka. Haruka walked away from Death and stomped away to the park, sitting on a bench. But a few minutes later a couple, both girls came and sat on the bench and started kissing, and it was getting intense. Haruka could feel her arousal rising up. She blushed and she swore she could feel herself wet through her panties with her wetness. Haruka wanted to do it with Death. But she couldn't.  

infinitiii

RP 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff