Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Good Morning Stranger In My Bed! (Rais and Belvah) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:32 pm
The sun was rising, shining it's gorgeous warmth upon the great tree, Laisidhiel, and her inhabitants. The birds were chirping, happy in the mornings wondrous lights. Yet somewhere inside, someone was still sleeping.

She'd had a very long day, and was pleased to have been allowed to curl up and sleep with the man she was betrothed to. It hadn't been the worlds most comfortable sleep, but she was going to feel better than she had done in years. Belvah stretched a bit as the sunlight finally started to wake her up. Her hand reached out to the nearest bit of something. Anything.

wait a second.. There was.. Fur and skin? Someone in the bed with her? Her silver eyes shot open, shock clear on her face. The female was blushing as she realized the chief faun was.. Well she was in his arms. All night? How long had she been asleep even? "Ra-rais?" She asked, sitting up. It had to be him, that was his golden locks and brown fur right?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 pm
The warmth of the sun felt nice, but there was other warmth next to the Cheiftain. This was new to him, but it felt nice. Then he heard a voice, pretty and female. Rais sat up and looked over at the grey female curled up next to him, "Belvah?" The nights events came crashing back into his thoughts, he was betrothed now, he was going to marry. They hadn't done anything but sleep, but it was still a bit awkward.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 pm
She blushed deeply, hands going to her hair to straighten it out, or at least get a tangle or two out of her face. Uneventful sleep or not, her hair always managed to look funky in the morning.

"Mo-morning." The female stammered, smiling. this had to be real, she couldn't imagine someone being in the same bed as her. It'd never happened before. Not even with a sibling or family member.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:22 pm
With a sweeping motion, Rais made his way out of bed and away from his bride-to-be. He was caught up in everything the night before that now all the thoughts of the night came flooding back. War was coming and here he was with this faun beauty.

"I don't think this was a good thing." His mother would be very upset at finding out how the two had awoken together, "I have a ton to do to prepare." He said to her, the warmth he had given the night before all but disappeared. He didn't want to be cruel, but he knew that there were more important matters approaching.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:06 pm
While he was getting out of the bed, Belvah was struggling not to fall off the hammock. She could feel her heart sink as he walked away.. Was she just a trophy then? No attachment to his heart at all?

If she had looked confused before, his words had cemented her feelings. She was nothing more than a namesake, a trophy.. A baby producer.. Belvah sighed, letting her head fall into her hands.

"Just go.. I'm not important anyways.." She mumbled, hating that she'd let herself fall for someone she'd known for all of a day. He was even running away the instant he'd seen her morning hair...

Even if she was betrothed to the one male in the clan that had the most restrictions on dating or anything else she still had to have some time with him didn't she? The silvery gray female didn't even want to look up, afraid he really would have gone and left her alone.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:23 am
Rais stood at the door when he heard her whisper. He felt a twinge of guilt, but he was doing his duty, right? His mother had said it was time for a wife, but also said it was time for war. How could he stop to fall in love if he had to worry about the future of all the faun?

"Not important? Every faun is important." Rais said as he lingered in the entrance of his room. "That is why I am to prepare everyone." He looked at her and his eyes grew just a tad softer than he usually had them. "You are very important to me." Did he have time to learn about his bride? Did he have time for love? Why did his mother put both things at the same time?

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:08 pm
Belvah frowned, "I don't like being lied to Rais.." She knew better, his actions this morning had just proved it. She didn't really matter. This female was just there to keep his bed warm and give him an heir...

How could she think that? Her head shook, still hidden in her hands. She really had known him for a single day, not even that really. That's not enough to judge how someone feels about you is it? Belvah couldn't believe she was getting so upset over him placing the rest of the faun above her, it was his job after all!

The female leaned to the side, curling up a bit. "Just go... I'm being pouty for no reason.." Really, she didn't want him to leave. She wanted more time to spend with him. To forget this upcoming war that her future mother in law had spoken of.. To just have a normal romance with Rais, that's what she wanted really. Too bad that would never happen.. They'd have to be married before they got to spend any time together and that was if he could pull himself away from his duties as a chief!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:09 am
He lingered even longer. He didn't want to worry about the war...he wanted to put it off, but that he was the leader and it was what needed to be done. He turned to look at her. He could tell she was sad and he didn't want that.

He went to her side and pushed a bit of her beautiful hair out of her face. "Even though I first met you yesterday, I do feel for you." He didn't admit how much though. "I don't want to go just yet....I could be convinced to linger..." How upset would his mother be if he stayed just a little while?

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:04 pm
The female wiped her eyes, looking up at him. "The rest of the faun are more important." She tried her best at it last night even. Why was it she was having such a hard time parting with him this morning? She knew that the faun were more important to him, she had eve sacrificed any time she might have had the night before with him for the rest of the clan that was there.

"You should take care of them. I shouldn't be so upset, I knew what I was getting into.." She sighed, really not sure why it was so hard to let him leave. Maybe it was because it was first thing in the morning? Or was it because it felt like he was running away the instant he opened those gorgeous green eyes of his and saw her horridly messed up silver hair. Or worst of all, did she hate the thought of his needing to leave so much because it felt like he was rejecting her after she went through everything to win his approval, or at least a glance in her direction.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:06 pm
Rais sighed, shaking his head. This whole situation was a bit of a mess. This wasn't how things were supposed to go. When he got betrothed, he was supposed to have plenty of time in peace to get to know his future mate before they were wed, to enjoy the experience of falling in love, at least if they were lucky...

But now, war was looming on the horizon. Or at least the possibility of war. And the safest way to deal with the possibility would be to prepare for the worst...and hope for the best.

Eyes resting on his betrothed for a moment, he felt her distress tugging at his heartstrings. And yet, he had his responsibilities to all of their people. He reached out, brushing her long, silken strands from her face. "How about a compromise?" he offered. "It's still early. Let me check in on a few things, get some preparations started, then I'll come back, bring something to eat that we can share for brunch. Sound like a deal?" He smiled, thinking this would allow her to take her time in waking fully, to compose herself once more, then they could have a civilized meal and conversation to start the day properly.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:30 pm
Early? Belvah glanced towards the sun shining through the window. They hadn't gotten much sleep had they? She looked down for a moment, fidgeting a bit as she did so. "O-okay." The silvery female couldn't argue with it. He was an important person to everyone.. Even if it hurt to see him run off right away.

"I'm sorry I'm acting like this.. I don't know what's wrong with me.." Belvah looked up at him apologetically, she didn't mean any of the crying upset girl things. Maybe she was just getting close to mating season or something? She tried to muster a smile for him, wiping her eyes again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:36 am
He met her hesitant smile with his own, nodding simply. "Please...it's understandable. You've been through so much and had so little time to recover. You're just tired, I'm sure. You'll have plenty of time to rest now." He paused, hesitating for a moment himself, and looking a bit awkward, before leaning in and kissing her forehead. That was something he should do, right? As future mates?

Agh, this was all so disconcerting!

"There's nothing wrong with you that sleep won't fix," he added in a hopefully reassuring manner, then straightened up to his full height. As he stepped away, he looked back. She was so beautiful, even now with her hair mussed and her feeling awkward...something about the way the sun streaming through the window alighted on her soft fur...

He blinked, mentally smacking himself for his wandering thoughts. Business first, then he could act like an awkward teenager. Clearing his throat softly, he hastily muttered, "Uh, please...make yourself at home," gesturing with a wave to the room itself, then he smiled at her again before slipping out through the door, closing it behind him.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:56 pm
She blushed deeply, looking up at him. Did he really just kiss her forehead? Belvah touched the spot his lips had been, still a bit shocked. "Thank you Rais." She managed to mumble, still blushing as he offered the room.

So he wasn't entirely set on the rest of the faun right? That felt kinda nice to know. The silvery gray female shifted a bit in the hammock, debating going back to bed versus getting up and getting ready for their brunch.. Sleep was a tempting idea, but she already looked horrid. There were probably circles under her eyes from the long day before she'd fallen asleep in his arms..

Belvah blushed deeply again, wishing she hadn't let her thoughts go down that trail. She knew better, and that she was pushing her luck to share a bed with him. Their wedding couldn't come soon enough, then she shouldn't have to feel bad about taking up his time for silly things like that.. Ack, what was she thinking? The girl grabbed her head, shaking his back and forth. This was going to be a long morning if she couldn't control her thoughts.

(Minor time jump?)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:11 pm
The duties that Rais attended to this early in the morning were mostly solo exercises. The news from his mother the night before weighed heavily on his mind, so best to start preparations as soon as possible. Likely, the other Faun would be still sleeping after just a late, eventful night, so meetings could wait until later.

For now, the Chieftain was mulling over the preparations that would need to be made, the supplies to be gathered, training to schedule... So much to do, and if his mother was correct, and there was no reason to think that she wasn't, there also wasn't much time to prepare. Defense should be first on their agenda. The new Captain of the Hunters would have to be informed of his duties, and recruits would have to be gathered and trained. They would not only be hunters, it seemed, but soldiers and a line of defense for the rest of the Faun. The new Geomancer would begin his own training, learning to use his new abilities and connect with the earth in a way he'd likely never imagined before.

The weapons stores were likely lacking. Rais made a mental note to have wood gathered for bows and arrows, as well as shields. The Tree Shaper should be able to assist with that, as soon as he learned to commune with Laisidhiel, he'd be instructed on where it was safe to remove wood from her trunk.

He continued like that, doing checks, making mental notes of what needed taken care of as well as who to talk to later. Around mid-morning, he felt satisfied that he had a grasp on where they stood regarding preparations, and visited the storeroom for some simple supplies.

===

There was a soft, but sure knock on the door, before it opened just a crack. "Belvah?" Rais entered with a smile, then crossed to a small table to set a woven reed basket on its surface. He began unpacking a few items, including a wooden bowl full of sliced fruit and some candied nuts. So, they were supposed to be getting to know each other, right? Talking...yes...talking.

"Err...you like sliced fruit for brunch?" he asked, hopefully.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:33 am
He spent his morning getting a grasp on preparations for the upcoming war, her morning was spent contemplating what more she could do for the rest of the faun and Rais on a whole. Being a pretty face was nice, but there was so much to do wasn't there?

She'd been so caught up in those thoughts that she'd nearly forgotten to brush out her hair! When his soft knock came, the silvery female was just finishing with her soft locks. A soft blush was on her face as she turned to greet him. "Welcome back~" Belvah smiled, walking over to him.

Sliced fruit? That was new, she'd never thought to slice it before. "I do. Well fruit at least, I've not sliced it before." She blushed a bit more at admitting it. She wondered what other kinds of new things there would be to try now that she was the future cheiftess of the fauns. Hopefully not too many..

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff