Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Sever's Mountain Hideaway Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:59 pm
The house

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

A large flat bed truck started on it's way to the building, a cage on the back of it with Albel sitting back in a rather uncomfortable possion even the bumps would have made things worse though he didn't seam to mind the pain, he found it as something that told him he was alive, but still worthless as all were through his crimson eyes. he gazed at the dirt as they went by wondering how long till he would be 6 feet under by a hand stronger then his in a fight. Another bump came and he moved from his spot though he remaind as it had tossed him.

After a few moments from the time the truck was in sight it came to a stop near the front of the building 2 rather strong men came out of the driver seat and around to the back where they pulled out 2 long metal pools then undid the bindings that held the cage to the back, slipping the polls between the bars they liffted the cage and brought it to the door setting it down with a large thud then the metalic clanking of the polls as they droped them, a kid came out of the truck next holding a heavy suitcase using all his strength to bring it along and droped it behind the cage leaning forward a bit a collar could be seen around the boys neck as well, one of the men pushed the boy to the door and made him knock on it  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
Barely hearing the knock at the door over his music, Sever set his beer down and went to the door. Without much worry he opened it and looked down at the little slave boy, and the two big delivery men. His eyebrow arched as he looked down at his watch and then back at them. "Took ya long enough. What'd you do get lost?" he asked them as he moved out to inspect the body he'd purchased. "If he's damaged you'll never hear the end of it."
His eyes raked over Albel's form. The seller had warned him that this one was trouble. But where was the fun of a life without challenge? And knowing slaves with this one's rap sheet, he would have just gotten thrown into an arena and possibly destroyed by another pathetic soul.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

"what's it matter if we did, should live somewhere less remote." one of the men said. though albel's body may have had redmarks all over but it was just from leaning against the bars of his cage the whole way up. "So if having one arm isn't dammaged, then i don't know what is" the other man said while albel simply remaind there in a daze looking to the ground, an ocassional jolt of electrisity from the place on his left shoulder where a arm once was.

Albel slowly looked over to the figure at the door and rolled his eyes. "this fool my next victume?" he asked with always lingering sence of supuriority in his voice even if it wasn't earned.  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:16 am
User Image
Sever rolled his eyes at the man and turned to the young boy. "What's in that case?" he asked simply, none of the malice that he'd shown the men in his voice. "As for you," he said to Albel, "Remain silent, you'll be dealt with later."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:36 am
User ImageUser Image

The kid blinked to him. "i... don know. they told me to... bring it." he said a little unsure if he was aloud to talk out of term, though the two men allowed it for once. "It's the bastereds other limb, he's more of a pain with it then without it, don't see why it's comes with it, more like a dolls dress up s**t if you ask me." the first man said. Albel glared at sever. "and who's going to make me maggot? you?" he chuckled his voice just as condesending,  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
He patted the young slave on the head. "Thank you." he said. He then turned back to Albel. "Oh trust me I will. You poor deluded thing. Did you think I was one of those weak stupid fools who buy slaves like you for the arena? No... I need a sparring partner." He reached into the cage and gripped Albel's upper arm dragging him out from behind the bars. "You are definitely going to need some cleaning up."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

The little kid smiled slightly up to him. "pitifull, you ask for your grave, at best." albel said with a slight chuckle. letting his body be moved with ease, not tence at all, "Say waht you will."

((sorry i'm working on coding in class for a little longer on brake for 5 mins))  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image
Sever smiled darkly looking into Albel's eyes. "Oh believe me, it won't be my funeral awaiting me." he said running a fingertip along the inside of his slave's collar. He pulled him into the house bidding the delivery crew good day. Without another word he took Albel down to the gym which had a doorway to the basement. He walked him across the mats and through the door to the basement.
"This will be where you're staying from now on." he said. He moved him over to the small bed, in the dimly lit room and fitted him with a neck shackle. The chain on it left enough room to walk about the space, but not enough to get up to the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Albel just watched him, not much seeing the man as a threat. "Then see how well you do, fool." he said still with his own superior tone. the men took the cage and there kid with them. albel simply went along to see what was expected to be sever's grave in his mind.

Albel rolled his eyes, "so not a pet, a prisoner, how fitting." he chuckled not feeling much from the shackle around his neck as he had grown use to dead wait on him. "so what now, worm?" he asked sitting back on the bed sizing him up, still seeing him as an easy kill  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
Sever turned and lashed out with a fist to Albel's face. "I am your master. Any disrespectful remark that leaves your lips will result into a beating within an inch of your life. As I have said, I am not a weakling." He hauled him off of the bed and slammed him against the wall. "You had best remember this."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

albel quickly batted sever's arm out of the way of his face and simply used his only fist to strike towards a vital spot on his shoulder. "master, huh? your just another maggot." he laughed as he was put against the wall "You realy are stupid fool." he said using his left leg to kick his knee and his other arm to press against the wall getting a little ways off of it more then expecting that sever's leg would have went off the ground long enough to get down.  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
A smirk appeared on Sever's face as he rolled dragging Albel onto his back and pinning him there. "Oh I'm going to have fun with you." he said with a snarl. "You're already giving me a run for my money. Completely worth your price."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Albel smirked at the bit of pain he had felt from that. "IF it's a run for your cash then you should have just came to see me in person." he smirked as his fist went to sever's gut just under the rib cage and up towards the diafram using dirty fighting but it worked.

((the diafram is the mustle under the lungs, when hit it knockes the wind out of most people very fun to use as a prank))  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
(believe me I know lol)
Sever was a bit surprised to feel the air rush from his lungs. But once he got his mind clear again he returned the favor to give himself more time to catch his breath. He got up to his knees and dropped his elbow down on Albel's chest. He was actually having fun with this, where most masters would have run screaming for their guards to come put Albel down.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff