Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:04 am
User ImageTalil stretched her feathery wings, her fail followed with. It was a bright sunny day, and the shetani had wanted to go out an explore the isle. Her sister had been keeping her cooped up in that dusty old library for far too long.

The grass under her feet, the running creek nearby, even the rock warming itself in the sun. Every bit of it she believed was the most perfect spot in the world. She smiled, stepping out into the tiny clearing. Her skin even shimmered a bit with the different colors mixing. The girl looked like a rose quartz covered in kisses and flowers, and almost blended in with the sunlight. She wouldn't even have noticed if there was another in the clearing until she walked up onto them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:06 pm
User ImagePaloma had been out wandering around, away from what few responsibilities she had. Her father had agreed to take care of Jeanette Isabella for the day, so she'd come down to the creek to dip her toes in.

She was playing a game with herself: how long could she keep her toes in the frigid water before she pulled them out? The answer was Not Long. She jerks her feet out of the water and giggles, tucking them under her legs to warm them while she leaned over the water, watching things float by. She's pretty oblivious to the world around her, but something catches at the corner of her vision. At first Paloma thinks it's a brightly-colored bird, because of the feathers, but then she notices it's too large. Oh, it's someone new! The Guardians always seemed to send her new playmates when she was in the forest.

Paloma stands up and walks over to the other woman, curiously. What pretty curly hair! Her wings looked almost like Father's, but ooh! She had a tail! What a fun new person!

"Hi!" says Paloma brightly.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 pm
Talil jumped a bit, looking at this interesting fae in front of her. It's not like she hadn't read about them before, but she'd never met one in person. Much less, she'd never met such a pretty person face to face! The light pink female flushed a brilliant red.

"He-hello!" She smiled, eyes tracing down the other's markings. This fae was gorgeous. Anyone could see that, and Talil was just thinking herself blessed to meet someone as such. And she was totally jealous. Flowers and swirls beat rose quartz and kisses any day. "You look amazing~"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:26 pm
Paloma giggles. She likes this new playmate already. "Aw, thank you!" she says delightedly. "I like your hair," she says, eying the curly mop. "It looks all soft." She leans on her staff and surveys this new person a little better. She certainly was pretty. Sweet eyes and looooong eyelashes, and her skin looked so delicate and soft! Paloma wants to trace the little flowers on her arm and stomach with her fingers....

Her eyes flick back up to the new Pae's face. "I'm Paloma," she says.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:17 pm
She blushed, instantly running a hand through her hair. "Thanks~" Talil smiled. She couldn't get over exactly how gorgeous this fae was. Paloma? "what a gorgeous name" the shetani smiled, keeping her eyes on the others shining blue-green orbs.

"I'm Talil, it's a pleasure to meet you~" She kept her smile on. Almost impulsively, her hand reached out to touch the auburn locks on the light blue female's head. Softer than her own tangled curly mop.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 pm
[Definitely just tried to type color=paloma. I do this more times than I care to admit.]

Paloma blushes gently and giggles. "Ooh, d'you know how to braid hair? I've seen people wearing theirs in a braid but I always make a mess of it when I try to do it myself. And Father doesn't know how and Jeanette Isabella doesn't have enough hair to try it on her. I'm Jeanette Isabella's mother. I found her in the woods by herself like Father found me." She smiles proudly. "She's very cute and laughs a lot."

[Maybe I should've warned you that she's very childlike lol.]  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:56 am
Talil blinked, looking at the other. Well that was a little unexpected. Were all others like that? It couldn't have been, her sister was different than this outburst. She smiled, "Braiding isn't that hard. Do you want me to show you?" The shetani offered. Her fingers were already twisting through the soft brown locks. Oh she loved the feel of it. Totally jealous

( Don't worry, I type color='chara name' all the time XD Like it should know what color the character uses!)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:50 am
[There should definitely be a script for that lol. heart ]

Paloma seems to calm down a little (only a little) as the other women winds her fingers through her hair. It's soothing, somehow, to have someone work with your hair. She closes her eyes and lets out a deep breath. "Mmm..." She sighs happily.

And then Talil had asked her a question and she'd gone back to over-excited Paloma again. "Ooh, yes please!" she exclaims, and would have nodded emphatically if her hair hadn't been a bit tethered down.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 am
Talil smiled, "First you take the hair you want to braid," she started, selecting a lock of hair from Paloma's head. "Then you separate it into three pieces." Her fingers made three equal locks, and showed it to the fae.

"Now here's the hard part, you have to put the right side over the middle, and the left over the middle after that. Always keep the piece that you just crossed over in the middle." She smiled, repeating the steps a few times to show the other what it should look like. "Pretty easy isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:13 pm
"That isn't so hard!" agrees Paloma, smiling brightly. "I'll definitely practice on Jeanette Isabella when I get home!" she exclaims. "So how'd you learn to braid? Did your hair used to be long like mine before it got all curly?" she asks. She twists around to ruffle her fingers through Talil's hair. It's got almost a feathery texture, like Father's wings.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:14 pm
"My sister reads a lot of books.. And has long hair." Talil shrugged, blushing as the other rustled fingers into her hair. "I've never been able to stand it much longer than this." She kept blushing, tail wrapping around her leg gently.

"You like soft things?" The shetani asked, smiling back at the fae.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:29 pm
Paloma giggles slightly to herself. Didn't everyone like soft things? "Yes," she answers, smiling. This new person was such fun! Paloma strains to find something to talk about, something to engage this new person and make her stay around.

"Ooh, you have a sister?" she asks. "I'd like a sister too, but Father says I can't have one, since I'm adopted." She nods her head sagely. "What's your sister like?"

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:13 pm
She blinked, smiling. Talil forgot adoptions happened all the time in the real world. Her own uncle was adopted even! "You don't have to be related to someone to be their sister." The shetani smiled. "Umm.. Well she's a horrible book worm, and has pretty hair like yours.. But mostly she's a book worm and doesn't go out very often."

The feather winged pae smiled. She loved her sister very much, but it was so nice to be outside of the library. "Andromeda's hair is a lot shorter than yours is though. It's just pretty and soft."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 am
"Well, that is true," begins Paloma, "But Father explained that me having a sister would mean he would have to have a daughter, and while he seemed a little reluctant to to give details, he said that there's a complex process involved in making a daughter, that you can't just find children in the woods like he found me and I found Jeanette Isabella, and Father'd have to find a mate, someone he loved very much, and he said he isn't really ready for that." She shrugs in sort of a what-can-you-do motion.

"What do you mean by a bookworm?" she asks, tipping her head to the side. Paloma isn't really all that naive, but she'd been relatively isolated her whole life, so if Father didn't say it, and Jeanette Isabella didn't say it, she doesn't generally know what some words mean. "Is Andromeda older or younger than you?" she asks, dying to know more about sisters.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 am
"Finding a mate, conceiving a child, and then having to go through gestation for the child.. It takes a long time and not all pae want to go through that." She shrugged, yet another one of Andromeda's many many books. "It's not for everyone, but one can always hope"

Talil blinked, smiling. "It means she loves books." That was cute, naive, but cute. "We're twins. I can never remember which one of us was born first though." Her smile grew a bit. "Mother and Father are deeply in love, but I don't think I'll be getting any siblings any time soon. I don't think I could handle it just yet." The girl laughed at herself.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games