Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Gabby and Luka's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

The house with an even more ginormous backyard. It's way more fancy than the actual house probably.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

In only ten minutes the minivan pulled up to a white house. And all the while of them driving Gabby had been blabbering off a bunch of nonsense. Even when they stopped she still didn't stop talking. She simply pointed to her house and began spouting facts about it. Spud simply chuckled at her rambling and got out to help unbuckle them both before allowing them to leave the car.

Once Gabby was free from her seat belt she hopped out of the car and waited for the kitty, or fox, to come around thee van over to her. She finally stopped talking at least as she waited. She knew better than to just talk to herself pretty much. She swayed back and forth on her heels as her amber eyes were glued to the fox boy. "You still haven't told me your name," she said out loud.

(Going to bed... >3< )  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image
Poor fate watched her most of the ride, though his eyes gazed off into the sky from time to time, not taking the light from the sun for granted ever again aftter being in that whole from hell. once he was released from the seatbelt he had no idea how to work he climbed down from the seat and into the outside actualy liking the smell of the place, something in him told him there was some kind of water source around outside as well, it could have been the air or just his nose that caught the smell of fish or something along those lines.

Though he did come around to see her again as she was actualy someone that was nice to him, more so then his parents were to say the least. though when he heard her question he tenced up, he knew no signs to show his name, no little action he knew could show it that well. he opened his mouth but nothing came out, he took a moment, if not interopted by her mindless chatter though all he could get out was a single letter through his shyness "f...f-f...f-f-f" was all he mannaged to get out as his shyness just made him silant again, looking away a little embarrassed of it now.

((XD night, i'll stay up till god knows when get up around noon head to school and take my 1 class do my online class and then do what don't bore me till i'm ready to repeat the cycle again on tuesday lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

Seeing that the fox boy began to open his mouth Gabby leaned forward, waiting and staring intently. She couldn't help it. She really wanted to know his name. However he closed it again, then only stuttered one letter. "F...? Frank?" She giggled as she shook her head. That didn't sound right to her. Frank was too normal. He needed a cuter name.

Just then Spud came around the van after locking it and directed the two towards the house. "Come along, Young Mistress and Master. I have been instructed to get the Young Master some new clothes. Young Mistress, please go find Master in his study room. He is waiting." Once he unlocked the door he nudged them inside. "Thank you, Spud! I will go see him right now." She giggled as she watched Spud lock the door and disappear down the hall to where the tailor was.

Gabby took the fox boy by the hand and began to lead him through the halls. "I think my brother will like you, too. He has to like you. You are my friend after all." She held a cheeky grin on her face as she swung her hand back and forth.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image

Fate blinked shaking his head slightly at her words, though her action's only added to his nervousness a bit. he looked off to the trees for a moment realising he wasn't locked away anymore, he was a little more free then he had been for a while.

He looked back to spud as he heard him coming around the van. and went along with the girl. and watching the place a little suprised it was so nice, what was he ment to do here. though he didn't resist them at all. but he was curious about this place.

when she took his hand he smiled slightly and went along with her nodding a tad nervously to her for a moment going with her  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:37 pm
Luka

User ImageLuka gave a small sigh as he heard his little sister come back from the markets. he stood up and walked out of his room, holding his book in his hand. he slowly walked down the hall and spotted his little sister. "welcome back Gabby....." he murmured quietly, leaning on the wall. he gazed to the little boy and smiled softly. "this your new friend?" he questioned and tipped his head.

he quietly moved over to the little boy and smiled at him, kneling down to his level. "would you tell me your name?" he asked quietly, holding out his hand for him.
{whoooo hooo hi! ^^}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

The little fox boy looked up to the new face in the hall, he was still silent as normal. he watched him closly not knowing him, adding to his nervousness that was always seaming to linger in him.

when he came down to his size he had to look away, he knew he couldn't say his name, and he didn't want to embarrass himself again by not being able to utter it again.

((hay

and sory to tell this as i just found out i'm moving.... tomarrow... student housing sucks so i'm not sure if i'll be on nearly as much depending on my wifi abilitys there, but monday-thursday i can get on for a bit))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

Gabby wasn't really talking as they made their way to her brother's room. Instead she was humming little chipper tunes. She was too busy thinking about what her brother would think of her new friend. And mostly what her and her new friend could play. She would probably wait for Spud to finish with the Tailor so he could take her out to the garden. She loved to watch him care for it and to help sometimes.

When her brother greeted them she smiled wide. "Hello, Brother! Do you like my new friend? He is really shy. He hasn't said his name yet... But it starts with an F!" Gabby turned to the fox boy with a giggle and nudged him. "It's alright, you can shake his hand!"

(Umm... So excited and jittery right now that I can't think.
Also, that's alright!~ xD I will be trying extremely hard to get straight A's in all my classes this year. So then I might be extremely busy then. Hopefully when I graduate I'll come visit you all. ;D )  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:11 pm
((lol lucky
lol i should try for all As being in collage it's not as easy as it was in highschool. but being a game programmer takes a lot of work espesaly bing a sofmore. whoo that's something to look forward to lol, if that would happen
and i'll wait for her to post))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:18 pm
Luka

User ImageLuka smiled at his little sister and nodded softly. "hm.... don't be scared...i'm Luka." he smiledat the little boy and gently patted him on the head. "he can't say his name?" he rose an eyebrow and looked to his sister.
"well, can he write? maybe he could write it down for us" he murmured, giving his sister a small hug. he glanced back to his sisters friend and heald out his hand. "c'mon we won't hurt you." he hummed softly.

{i'm the same as faaery sweatdrop i'lll be tryin ta get good grades this year....in stead of slacking off so i won't be on as often when school starts. O: faery come and visit for reals? awesome! x3}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

Fate looked to the girl again blinking, he looked up to the older boy and timidly reached up to try and take his hand but brought it back to his side. He wasn't in controle of his fear, nervousness, or shyness, it was all subcountious not right there for his controll. he smiled slightl at the pat on his head again.

when he asked his sister if he could write fate shook his head, he was just 7 and schooled at all, in fact his parents never liked him much and 'lost him' in the woods. he took a moment before reaching out to take his hand.

((lol it's all good, i got to hit the books, started my first programming class a few days ago got it again in 30 mins, and i have pre calculas too so i have a lot of work ahead of me))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

"He was so shy he couldn't actually say it. But that's alright. I told him I would make him start talking just like me! So he would be able to say his name and plenty of other stuff." Gabby smiled again as she rocked back and forth on her heels. But when she heard her brother she puckered up her lips and shook her head violently, a pout beginning to form.

"Brother, he wouldn't be able to do anything like that! Well, not that well anyway. The kids in my class weren't taught so young as me as well." Almost as if she were older Gabby flipped her hair back and looked away. But then she giggled and turned back to the fox boy. "But don't worry, I can teach him that as well." She hugged him then went to hug her ********, I'm getting outta this joint as soon as I graduate! I can't stand all the drama. I'm moving in with my friend, getting a job near her, then saving up! xD I am not going to start college until I volunteer at an animal clinic first damn it! >3< Wait... You're going to be a programmer...? *w* You shall be MINE! >;D )  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:13 pm
Luka

User Image "oh...right sorry i forget sometimes..that you learn faster then other kids your age..." Luka chuckled and and hugged his sister again. "but gabby, do try not to force anything upon him...i think that might be why he's so shy... am i right little fox?" he smiled softly at the boy holding his hand. "hm... you two want a snack perhaps? i can make you something if you do." he grinned, holding both of their hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

Fate stood there a little embarrassed she spoke about his own shyness and everything she was talking about him infront of him, so he didn't know what to do. but stay there looking away.

when she turned back to her as she huged him, he smiled a bit again with a twitch of his tail, though she was gone before he reacted.

Fate blinked up to luka a little confused, he didn't know what it was that made him so shy. though he shook his head, it wasn't the same as he had learned knowing most of the time it was sarcastic

((lol this game programmer will stay away from ya for a while, still have 2 more years doing this))  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

Gabby nodded as she smiled. "Alright, Brother, I won't be forcing anything on him," she repeated in a drawl. She glanced over at the fox boy and gave him a thumbs up. He was just so cute. If only he were just as small as a kitty she would hold him in her lap and pet him all day. But she couldn't, so she would just have to be nice until he could trust her. Then she could pet his ears and tail whenever she wanted.

When her brother grabbed her hand Gabby nuzzled his hand as she skipped beside him. "What do you have for snacks? Is there cheese in it? I loooove cheese, Brother!" She just loved how it could be made into so many things. Too bad it couldn't be used as paint... Gabby giggled as she glanced up at her brother mischievously.

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff