Submit

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 am
Has anyone in here ever heard of Morgan's Corner? I kinda doubt it though, since I don't think many of you have heard many ghost stories from Hawaii.

The legend of Morgan's Corner generally goes like this: A young couple are driving home from their date past Morgan's Corner when the car breaks down. The boyfriend gets out of the car and takes a look at the engine. He can't fix it, so he tells his girlfriend to stay in the car, lock the doors, and wait for him while he goes to call a tow truck. Minutes pass, and the girlfriend becomes fidgety. She tries to calm herself down by listening to the raindrops on the windshield and the tree branches scraping gently across the roof. When morning finally comes, she wakes up to a police officer banging on the door. He tells her to get out, and leads her away, telling her that she's going to be alright. The girlfriend gets a deep feeling of dread and a sudden chill up her spine. She turns around, seeing the bloodstained and torn body of her boyfriend hanging above the car in the trees, his fingers dangling just above the roof.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:23 am
I've heard that story... No offense, but you need WAY more buildup and suspense. The version I heard had much, much more detail on everything, and it was rather scary.  

Amras Tasatir

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:31 am
BEN is getting lonely...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:36 am
Sorry, Amras. I'm not much of a storyteller.

Just Call Me Shan

Dangerous UFO

25,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items