Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Avalon's home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:32 am
Here's Avalon's house! It has a forest around...
the outside of the house
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the main entance
the pool
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:58 am
Avalon was in her room reading a book.She lifted her gaze to see the clock on the wall and sighed. She got up leaving the book back and looked outside,the sunny day. They will arrive soon so she walked downstairs waiting for her new slave. The house was silent, as the servants had finished their daily works. Servants...her father had given her this home and was paying for everything,but she fell lonely..no one to talk only herseslf and her books as company. Fortunately she got permission to buy slaves. Her father was happy to hear that finally his daughter wanted to spend money for herself and told her to buy as many as she wants. She waited for the slave she had chosen to arrive now. She didn't know he looked like as she had seen only his papers but she hoped he would like his new home...

(sorry if that's too long..it's just the beginning lol)  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 am
((sorry I took so long, busy day))
There was a loud bang at the door as the delivery men got impatient. It had taken them forever to find the place and they had been forced to skip lunch to make this trip. "Hey Lady! Got your feathery freak!" the biggest one bellowed.
Between them hanging limp was a well built male with large white wings. His eyes were closed and his fair skin was bruised and scraped.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:53 am
Varren Markov

(nah no worries)
Avalon opened the door and looked at them raising an eyebrow "took you time to find huh?"she asked in a sarcastic, cold tone "well what can we do? those thing happen to life..."she noticed their look changing when she gave them a bag of gold more than they had told her on the phone "the rest of them yours although i'm not sure if you deserve it"she said and took the chain of the collar of her new slave taking him in towards her  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:59 am
Sariel fell to the floor when they released him. It was clear he'd been battered, on the ride and possibly before. The angel managed to look up at her and let out a groan. The delivery men grinned as they took off, happy with their tip. In their minds the woman had overpaid for a piece of meat that wouldn't last the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:36 am
Varren Markov

Avalon shut the door glaring at it still. Then she kneeled on the floor near Sariel and started taking off the chains from his hands and collars "monsters huh?"she asked as she removed his collars and rubbed his neck to comfort it  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:49 am
Sariel coughed and slowly opened his eyes. "Where... am I?" he asked, clearly exhausted from his ordeal. He'd been through a lot since his capture, not a bit of it pleasant. He coughed again, his fingers brushing hers as he went to rub where the metal had chafed him. He let out a long sigh and tried to sit up. Which didn't work so well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:17 am
Varren Markov

Avalon placed his arm around her shoulders to support him "in my house...you are safe"she said "come on"i'll get you to your room"she added and started walking with slow steps to give him time  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:03 pm
Sariel moved alongside her slowly. "Thank you... I think." he murmured. He hadn't felt this weak in decades and hoped it would leave faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:23 am
Avalon used her powers to sent him a calming wave and sooth his pain ,she opened a door and took him in helping him lay on a double soft bed "i used to have the power to heal but not anymore unfortunately"she said softly and went to the bathroom returning with a wet towel,dry ones,bandages and a small bottle  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:40 am
Sariel closed his eyes thankful for the release from the pain. "Thank you." he said. "What can I do for you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 am
Varren Markov

Avalon smiled and started cleaning and tying up his wounds softly "get rest after i finish...."she said  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 am
Sariel gave a small nod. "As you wish Mistress." he whispered. It was soothing the way she cared for his wounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:43 am
Varren Markov

Avalon nodded continuing her work "oh, don't call me Mistress..i don't like it at all...how about Avalon? my name?"she asked  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:59 am
Sariel gave a weak chuckle. "As you wish, Avalon. I am Sariel. But I suppose you already knew this." he said.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff