Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Morgenstern Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prophetic Vangie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:38 am
Sage Knight
User Image
Sage had been sedated and was now slowly waking up. Hands, tied. Feet tied. Eyes, blindfolded. Crap I let myself relax for one moment in the market and I'm being transported to some new pain! She started to wiggle her fingers and ankles. Just a little more and they'll be loose enough to escape. Three. two, one. Sage's hands and ankles were released of their bonds. She threw a wild elbow at the closest body to her right. The guy was hit in the nose and blood started oozing down his face, "That little B!#$%." Sage giggled as she pulled the blindfold off to see the carnage. She was then grabbed from behind and injected with a heavy sedative. Sage felt her body get heavy again, she tried to struggle, but was nothing more then a rag doll in their arms. "I'll be glad when this on is out of our hands. How much longer till the drop spot?" said the guy holding his head back trying to get his nose to stop bleeding. "About fifteen minutes." replied the diver.

Sage awoke again and was being drug up the steps to a large fancy mansion. He head rolled from one side to the other as they carried her. Damn, here we go again. . .

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Prophetic Vangie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 pm
User ImageL o r e lxxx M o r g e n s t e r n

Lorel grinned when he saw his slave coming nearer.He stood up from his chair and opened the door.
"Err..is this my slave?" Lorel asked, sounding a bit bored.He pointed at the girl with dark hair.His hand went through his ruffled hair as his eyes were searching her.Looking for some clue, what she is like.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:37 pm
Sage Knight
User Image
Sage was still under the effects of the medicine as her "captives" tight hold on her arms was released. Her legs gave out beneath her, she was on her hands and knees as her new master inspected her. The guy who had finally recovered from his blood nose, but didn't have time to clean his white shirt answered the young master's question, "Um yes sir a Miss. Sage Knight. She was a little bit of a hand full on the way up and we sedated her a second time, so please forgive her grogginess. Our company prides itself on excellent service, so her being in this condition is unheard of, but she is also quite a wily one. So tread with caution." With that said the small group of men promptly left not wanting to have to make a return trip with that girl.

Sage kept her head down not making eye contact. If she had her new master would have seen her death glare. Why don't they try waking up to find your self bound and blindfolded? I'd like to see how they'd react! Not saying that if I hadn't been I wouldn't have elbowed the guy, but eh. That jerk tipping him off that I'm a "challenge." Which only makes my escape that much harder. Sage let the glare fall off her face because now they were gone and trying to play it cool was her next plan of action.

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Prophetic Vangie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:17 am

Lorel blinked and let out a laugh when he saw the blood on the other guy's t-shirt.He knelt down beside Sage,trying to catch her eyes
"Well..Hello.Won't you want to come in?" Lorel asked,with his grin still on.She seemed to be a hard one to treat.He shrugged.He didn't mind.He reached out and untied her hands.When he saw the red markings, the effect from tightness, he crinkled his nose in disgust.Why tie her up?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:53 pm
Sage Knight
User Image
Sage wondered what this guy was laughing at, but wasn't about to look around. She kept her gaze down even as his words reached her with such kindness. Sage couldn't fight the grin that curled her lips as she felt the knot untie around her wrists. Mistake number one. She thought as her hands moved with a lightening quick reaction to their no found freedom. Her hands caught her as she fell forward into a push-up position. Then in the same motion her legs kicked out catching Lorel's legs causing him to fall. Sage caught him, just before his head hit the ground. She winked as she tight his hands together, not as tightly as her captives had done to her. "We'll I would, but escape is so much more rewarding!" Sage's voice was surprisingly playful. For once her master was cute and seemed like a sweetheart, but she knew better then to stick around. She turned and stared to run down the steps and her legs gave out again. "What the Hell???? A girl tries to escape only to find her body working against her." Sage's voice sounded annoyed and left down. Her legs were still to weak from the sedation. Not to mention falling down Lorel's steps made her entire body ache.

((Sorry for the delay sweatdrop ))  

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Prophetic Vangie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:38 am

Lorel raised his eyebrow, as he stood up to the ground.He soon shrugged as she got away and was about to turn back when she fell down.He whirled around and help. "So,trying to get away and than falling on my steps, are you?" he chuckled and raised her in his arms."I think for today you should rest in my house, no more escapes for today" he said, taking her inside and slammed the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:24 pm
Sage Knight
User Image
Sage sighed as he helped her up. "We'll you know it was worth a try and I would have made it too if it wasn't for the drugs those bozos injected me with. . ." She was going to struggle in his arms, but decided against it and relaxed. After he closed the door Sage twirled his a bit of his hair around her finger. "And how do you plan on keeping me from escaping again?" Her eyebrows were raised and her eyes twinkled with mischief.

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Prophetic Vangie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Lorel caught her hands twirling her hair and placed it down on her side,not rough but gently.Than he gave a smirk when she asked him the question, catching the mischievous smile lingering on her lips. "I wouldn't stop you, anyhow.Your free to go if you really hate it here" he said, leaning over her and whispered onto her ears.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:28 pm
Sage Knight
User Image
Lorel's voice tickled her ear as he whispered to her. Well, I don't hate him. . .sigh. . .and those blue eyes are so hard not to get lost in. "Well Master, I guess I'm stuck." His face was still close to hers, so she felt like doing something unexpected. Sage turned her head quickly and licked his cheek. "So Master anything you need me to do?"

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Prophetic Vangie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Lorel' eyes widened when he felt a lick on his cheek.Thoug, soon, he learned that it was Sage.As he heard her question he lifted her off the ground like as he done it before and burried his face in her dark hair, murmuring. "No,not yet.Won't you like to take a quick shower, since you traveled a long way." lifted his face away from her hair and continued "Though you still smell lovely" he flashed a grin. Than went up the hair with Sage in his arms, than when he got in her new room, he let her down. "You can do anything you want for now, than when you finish, you can come down stair and join me" before he left the room, he quickly gave a light kiss on her bare neck as a reply for her earlier doing, than closed the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:30 am
Goddess of the East

Prophetic Vangie

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:35 am
Sage Knight
User Image
Sage was quite pleased by his reaction. She had little tests for her so called masters. He seems to be just as amused as I am. . . hmm. . . The he murmured something about taking a shower. She considered asking him to join her, but before she could ask she was in his arms. His strong arms made her seem as if she was a feather in his grasp. Unintentionally her fingers glided along his bicep.

Sage felt as if she was loosing something when he let go of her and she glanced around her room. She was about to thank him, but the his lips brushed the back of her neck and she was at a loss of words. A warmth had radiated from her neck and down her spine. Lucky for her had and left the room before he could see her reaction. Sage cursed herself under her breath for reacting in such away. What the hell is wrong with me? It was just a slight kiss. Her fingers touch the back of her neck where his lips had been only moments ago. She reminded herself Rule one don't fall for your master it only leads to heartache and pain. . . She literally shook her head to get the lingering feeling, from where his touch had been, to leave.

Sage decided to take a long hot shower. Mostly to clear her thoughts, but also because he had suggested it. For the first ten minutes she just let the water flow over her body. Try as she might Sage couldn't get him out of her mind. She rolled her eyes at herself thinking I'm pathetic! He's just a boy! Gah! Sage finished her shower and dried herself quickly. She had never been a modest one when it came to her body, so she walked out of the bathroom in the nude looking for clothes. A smirk curled her lips as she assembled an outfit. Bra, panties, and a button up shirt. Test two. . .

Sage strolled down the stairs as Lorel had mentioned. Yet, she didn't venture any further. Sage sat on the last step and leaned back. She knew very well that he was around somewhere and if she took long enough he'd come to find her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Lorel was sitting on the couch in the living room while he waited for Sage.His hands in his pocket, he wandered off to the stair where he placed her before.Not surprisingly, she was there, sitting, almost looking as if she was luring prey.He raised an eyebrow when he saw she wore a black bra and panties and a button up shirt...and no pants? What was she playing at? He shrugged, it was fun for a while to have a slave like this.With a smirk, he leaned on the stiar metal, looming over her, and his face almost toughing her's he asked "Done?" than not giving her the chance to reply, he snatched up her wrists, pulling her to stand.  

Prophetic Vangie

Goddess of the East

Wheezing Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:02 am
Sage Knight
User Image
Sage found herself wanting to smirk as Lorel came into view almost on cue. She felt his deep blue eyes comb over her body taking in the alluring outfit. Sage was intrigued as he seemed to loom over her getting ever so close. He can't really be thinking of taking me her on the stairs. Can he? Not that I'd mind . . . Just the stairs might get annoying . .. Then the word Done left his lips in a question. Before she could muster any words he grabbed her wrists, pulling in an upward motion, and forcing her on her feet. She was so caught of guard by his action, that the momentum from his strengthen, mad her fall into him. Sage felt the definition of his chest and the ripple of his abs through his shirt. She found herself enjoying his closeness, hes warmth radiated through her. Sage was becoming irritated by her emotions for this boy. Seriously what the hell. . .? Yet, she wasn't about to give into her idea of escaping, escape had always number one. "Done? Yes I am." Her voice as smooth as black velvet which conflicted her emotions inside. "Any objections? I could always wear less, if you'd like. . ." Her eyes met his as her soft body pressed against his hard one. A small smirk curled her lips, for once she was willing to do anything for her master.

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff