Reply 29. ✿ - - - School and Work
College: Year 2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:52 am
Well, I will be starting my second year of college. Anyone else in their second year, or in college in general? For first years, I can give you advice =D

I heart my college.

What about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 pm
I just started my second year of college, too!

Like you, I totally love my school! 3nodding  

winxgirl21

Romantic Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:43 pm
crying I'm in my last year of high school and I'm hating high school. I been to college grounds and the environment is so different. It's free but not with crazy people acting cool just to be late to class xD
But I wouldn't mind some advice ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 pm
pure as snow
crying I'm in my last year of high school and I'm hating high school. I been to college grounds and the environment is so different. It's free but not with crazy people acting cool just to be late to class xD
But I wouldn't mind some advice ^^;

Aww, I am sorry to hear that. As for college, I really like the idea of starting at a local college before going off to a University. That is what I am doing. It is cheaper and gives you freedom and a taste of college life at the same time you can (if you choose) live at home.

At college/Uni, make sure you know your way around, when deadlines are, try not to slack off (I am a straight A student and I still had a procrastination problem lol), meet new people and have fun. It is scary at first, but it gets better. If you have any other questions, just ask.  

buckwolvhoosier

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:55 pm
buckwolvhoosier

I'm glad you brought that up. Why go to a local college and then to university in the 1st place? Other then saving money. I really don't understand that. There are some people who just go to university and stay there, why is that?
xD Check. Got it. I think the only problem I will have is knowing my way around and being late.
Oh. Is college work hard or is just a lot of work to study but the classes are simple?
biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:03 pm
pure as snow
buckwolvhoosier

I'm glad you brought that up. Why go to a local college and then to university in the 1st place? Other then saving money. I really don't understand that. There are some people who just go to university and stay there, why is that?
xD Check. Got it. I think the only problem I will have is knowing my way around and being late.
Oh. Is college work hard or is just a lot of work to study but the classes are simple?
biggrin

Well, for some, like me, not all students are ready to go further away from home right after high school. Also, a student who goes to a local college is typically not as distracted and focus more of their studies. A lot of students who start right away at a University slack off and party instead of study.

Yes, you live either on campus or off campus nearby when you go to a university. There are always exceptions, like those who happen to live near a college town, but most move to the campus since most are quite far from home.

College is not like high school, even though they are not like a University, it is not simple. You have to still work hard to get good marks.  

buckwolvhoosier

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:04 pm
winxgirl21
I just started my second year of college, too!

Like you, I totally love my school! 3nodding

AWESOME!!! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:23 pm
I move in for my third year tomorrow! Eep!  

Kaiyle Brightblade

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:51 am
Kaiyle Brightblade

Awesome!! Have a great year!! What is your major?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:50 am
buckwolvhoosier
Kaiyle Brightblade

Electrical Engineering <3 You?  

Kaiyle Brightblade

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:39 am
Kaiyle Brightblade
buckwolvhoosier
Kaiyle Brightblade

Electrical Engineering <3 You?

Computer Programming ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:56 pm
I'm in my 4th year now, graduating and going on to get my Master's after. 3nodding  

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 am
I am also in my second year of college. This is my first year in my new major though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:09 am
TigerLilyChick
I am also in my second year of college. This is my first year in my new major though.

Cool. What was your major and what are you planning on majoring in now?  

buckwolvhoosier

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:50 pm
buckwolvhoosier
TigerLilyChick

Cool. What was your major and what are you planning on majoring in now?

I used to be a nursing major (the bio classes we had to take are hard!) and I'm now doing Computer Information Systems: Computer Forensics track.  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff