Total Votes : 7

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:52 pm
Walking from the p a s t
But I don't think I've said my g o o d b y e s
Sometimes I just f i n d
That they keep sneaking up from b e h i n d

A n o t h e r . D a y . A t . S c h o o l .

"Hey, look, look, it’s h e r,” he whispered, pointing out to h i m a girl in his class. “S h e doesn’t say anything, no matter what you do. Everything s h e does is fun to see. Watch,” he said and caught up to
h e r. He then pushed h e r and laughed before apologizing. As like his words, s h e gave him a scornful look but was silent. S h e had gotten up, like nothing, and went back on h e r way. H e watched h e r go as his friend spoke up again. S h e ’ s in my class. S h e ’ s incredibly gloomy. I bet s h e hasn’t even had a guy yet.”

That was
h e r, a very introverted girl who lived the seventeen years of h e r life without any friends. S h e only has two phone numbers in her cell phone: her part time job and home. S h e found them useless since they only betrayed h e r with their actions and words. Too many times has s h e gotten hurt before s h e sealed h e r voice away. S h e rarely talks to anyone, even h e r classmates and teachers, so s h e ends up being the focal point to many people’s insults.

The year begins in her third year as a junior in Pine Tree High School.

“If you have to cover your a** with your hands, try wearing a lower skirt.”
The girls giggled to themselves, trying to pull down their skirts as they climbed the stairs. Many girls here were too slutty. H e, though very popular, disliked girls who tried very hard. H e, who had the looks, was very likeable in school by both boys and girls. H e, who kissed anyone without permission for fun because h e wanted to. H e, who has had experience in all types of relationships.

It was then
h e spied a rare knee-lengthed skirt on the stairs above h i m as well. Only steps behind h e r, h e found himself curious; staring at h e r back. His friend, cheeky as he was, grinned. “Ah, it’s her.” He reached up and pulled her skirt only teasingly. He tugged on it again, thinking what a joy it’d be to see her bland face.

S h e grit her teeth, beyond irritated and turned to face the boys before side kicking him in the cheek rather hard. “Stop bugging me! Die and screw you!” Then s h e stomped off.
H e, who was taken aback by getting kicked in the cheek, began to laugh. His friend was shocked. “Ah, a girl that kicks. With pink underwear.” He seemed to stare after her but then knelt down to his bud. “I’m sorry. I should’ve been the one who got kicked in the head since I was the one who pulled her skirt.”
Despite his friend talking,
h e could no longer hear his words. H e found h e r all too interesting to think about anything else.

Idea Courtesy of: Say I Love You
Lyric Courtesy of:http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/like/whatisayandwhatimean.html

Closing up the w o u n d s
I suppose it's supposed to take some more t i m e
Then what do I f i n d
That we've closed every door in our l i v e s

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:03 pm
N e v e r going back and forth
I'm only going
f o r w a r d
That's what I keep saying

R e g u l a t i o n s

You know them, hate them, abide them, and get punished when you don't follow them. End of s t o r y.

This is a one on one roleplay.
Pm me with
Isolation for the female role.
I would like her to be quiet and independent, not emo or anything. She doesn't need to be a tomboy, in fact, she could be girly. However, it is you to decide how you'd make her and you can make her however you'll see fit. I won't reject profiles just cause they're a little different.

A mere code. Nothing special.

[align=center][size=9][color=youpickordiebytheawesomebunnies][b]If you're wondering, my name is[/b]
|Character name|

[b]Oh, you thinking I'm lying to you? Well I am, it's[/b]
|Username|

[b]It all started out when...[/b]
|It doesn't have to be your life story. Just put a little about yourself, what you like, dislike, all that jelly. Since the situation is sort of explained here, you just have to explain a little about your character. Use your whole entire profile in FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW.|

[b]But I haven't really changed, if that's what you're asking. Wait, you're not? [/b]
|Personality|

[b]Are you asking what I have in my Ipod right now?[/b]
| Themesong. Up to two. If not, put TBA|

[b]Oh, and my picture? Jeesh, it's like you want to know everything.[/b] |Please put the url here. I don't want some stupid link nor do I want just the http://. I'll correct it myself if you do that. Then I'll take away all the cookies in your house :) Make it anime as well.|

[b]What else can I tell you?[/b]
|Anything else? If not, you can delete this section.|
[/color][/size][/align]

N e v e r going back and forth
I'm
o n l y going back
That's what I
m e a n

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:17 pm
I t c h i n g at the scabs
Only makes my
t r o u b l e s run high
Cause
s c r a t c h i n g at my sheets
Makes my bark much worse than my
b i t e

C h a r a c t e r s

S h e

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa
If you're wondering, my name is
|Leena Marie Thompson|

Oh, you thinking I'm lying to you? Well I am, it's
|Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa|

It all started out when...
|I live by myself. Both my parents are together and we hold a good relationship but their gone most the time on business. I occupy my time with book reading and drawing, I'm an avid artist and hope to someday make it a career. I also, you will never get me to admit this, like things shapes like strawberries. What I don't like, well a lot falls into this category; Annoying Girls, Perverted Boys, Unnecessary loud noises, and Animal Cruelty. I also fear water...but that's a story for another time.|

But I haven't really changed, if that's what you're asking. Wait, you're not?
|Quiet, Down to Earth and not afraid to speak my mind. Others view this as being rude and cruel, their usually the ones that can't handle honesty.|

Are you asking what I have in my Ipod right now?
| 1] 30 Seconds to Mars-The Kill

2] Christina Perri-Jar of Hearts|

Oh, and my picture? Jeesh, it's like you want to know everything. |User Image|

What else can I tell you?
|I own 2 goldfish and a beagle named Max|

H i m

If you're wondering, my name is
| Ren Winterbourne |

Oh, you thinking I'm lying to you? Well I am, it's
| Creamsicle Bunnies |

It all started out when...
| I was a so-so kid in middle school. I didn’t get much attention since I was gawky and awkward. I guess my popularity came when I entered high school. I got rejected by a girl I liked in my last year of junior high so I wanted to change for the better. Even so, she still didn’t look at me but I kind of kept my image. The attention just came on like a bonus. |

But I haven't really changed, if that's what you're asking. Wait, you're not?
| I’m a pretty loyal guy and I always try to be just me. I may not be the smartest nor athletic person around but I’m surely the most charismatic and charming. I tend to be a bit selfish at times but all the more generous. I get bored easily so I end up liking only interesting things. |

Are you asking what I have in my Ipod right now?
| Greater Than Consequence / / Amos the Transparent |

Oh, and my picture? Jeesh, it's like you want to know everything.

| User Image |

Itching for a f i g h t
As your nails are r u n n i n g over my spine
Cause the
doors are open
And they keep swirling back to my
m i n d

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 pm
My s c r e w s are loose
My
n o o s e is tight
I'm
l o s t
I'm b a c k and forth
I'm in
b e t w e e n

R e s e r v e d

My s c r e w s are loose
My
n o o s e is tight
I'm
l o s t
I'm b a c k and forth
I'm in
b e t w e e n

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:25 pm
B u m p . A n d . A c c e p t i n g

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 pm
B u m p

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:07 pm
B u m p

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:58 pm
One would think a lot of people would sign up for a girl role. Oh, well. Please join. If you've made one already, I'm sorry for inconveniences but can you remake/resend them? I'm accepting people! Start sending!

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:18 pm
- Squee ! It is open ! -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:21 pm
Ren pocketed his hands, leaning back against the many lockers that lined the walls. He was mindless, his thoughts wandering about as he waited. He stood near Leena's locker, his eyes casted down as his face looked almost solemn. He could easily tell which locker was hers with what the hate mail sticking out of it and the sign that read 'Idiot' on it. Poor girl, he could only think. Yet he didn't pity her, he knew she probably wouldn't like to the pitied. Ren sighed; finding that lingering around this girl's locker was sort of awkward.

It was after school with what club activities and sports going on. This meant that the halls of this school were pretty much empty except the occasional couple that wandered the halls. Ren’s blue eyes looked at nothing in particular. It might’ve been odd to see Ren standing there with what his crowd that usually hung around him no longer there and his demeanor looking a tad lonely. Yet he proceeded to wait for Leena. He was itching to have a word with her and his hand went to his cheek as he thought about her. It wasn’t as swollen any more but it did hurt because he was taken by surprise. Who knew a girl could kick like that? Ren chuckled to himself.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:24 pm
Leena's mood was a horrible one, and the stares from classmates didn't help at all. Walking down the halls there were only a few students but with her luck they were all jocks and club girls, headed off to their popularity ridden activities. She narrowed her eyes and dug her fists into the notebook she held, she just wanted this hallway to end and for her to be at her locker. This long stretch of a walk seemed way to long, probably due to the eventful day she had.

The hallway was luckily coming to an end and she imagined the rest of her afternoon spent cuddling her cat and watching some stupid game show. Rounding the corner she could not have predicted who was standing there, leaning ever so casually on her locker which was filled yet again with hate mail. Maybe she could duck around the lockers and he wouldn't see her? No. Lenna had to go into her locker and by this point he already saw her. "Haven't you already blessed me with your appearance enough today? Please just leave the end of the day to be uneventful." Leena's stare was icy and cold, no emotion flowed through except annoyance and hate. She wished she could move him with her mind, but this was reality. And after much concentration; he was still there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:06 pm
Ren took a deep breath and picked himself off the wall, giving a hazy grin to Leena. She was annoyed, that he knew, yet the fact that she spoke to him, acknowledged him even spirited his motivation. “I just wanted to thank you for that kick this morning and these scrapes,” he said, revealing his palms which were reddened because he happened to land on them. He wasn’t going to tease her, Ren wasn’t that type of person, no, he merely wanted to chat. For a girl who pretty much didn’t exist on his radar, he was very much intrigued in her, interested in who she was. Ren gave a step forward, his cheery face never failing him. He gave a glance to her locker and scratched his head.
“Ah, your locker looks trashed. Does that happen often?” He asked, curious yet at the time almost a tad sad at the prospect. Why must this girl suffer?

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:30 pm
Leena watched him lean up and grin at her; a look she wasn't going to give back. She was taken aback when he thanked her for the kick. Maybe she kicked him too hard and it knocked his brain loose, which was totally possible according to some show in Spanish she was watching. Oh God. The way he talked it was like he expected an open door to her life, used to the personality and fakeness everyone delivered around him. Leena wasn't going to open up to this boy no matter how popular he was. "It happens, nothing can be done so I get over it. You have no need to be concerned or to ask questions. It's none of your business and frankly you standing here talking to me isn't going to help it at all."

Leena managed to brush past him and open her locker, the mail was so much it fell around her feet. She kicked some off her shoes and grabbed the small cellphone hiding in the back, kept in a duct tape carrying case. On the edge was a cat charm but she grabbed it fast and hid it into her pocket; so he wouldn't see. She turned to see him still standing there and it irritated her so she decided to start walking out. Home and her cat would be a nice relief from this hell.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:50 pm
Ren gave a grin and followed her out, their footsteps echoing about the empty halls. She shielded herself oh so well and he knew she didn't want anythign to do with the likes of him. It only attracted him more. He walked besides her as if he belonged by her side. "It was sarcasm. It actually did hurt. A lot, actually," he admitted, never shy of being honest. "You kick hard. Where did you learn that? I'm not suprised you don't go to any clubs being with how cold you are, even now," he shrugged and went on. "I mean, isn't there any aspiration in your life?"
He didn't care at all about his popularity, it only meant that he was of likeable character. Whether she liked him or not because of it he didn't care too much either. He just thought he was pretty normal. He scartched his head. "Hey, I noticed you have a phone. What's your number?" He asked, amused with himself that he actually saw her stuff the thing in her pocket.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas