Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Misa's Castle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her home  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 am
User Image

Misa sat in her living room waiting for her slave to arrive. "I hope this one doesn't die like the rest of them." she said to herself sighing.  

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User 27010129

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:19 am
User Image

The guard opened the door. Jacob shut his eyes. The sudden sunlight hurt them. He untied his gag and dragged him out of the car. Jacob wouldn't do anything for this person. She had taken away his little sister. The guard knocked on the door and loosened his grip on Jacob. Jacob saw his chance. It didn't matter if he didn't know the way. He didn't want to serve the person that took him away from his sister. Once again he bit down on the guard's hand. He jerked it away and cried out in pain. Jacob sprang to his feet and ran down the steps of the house. Avoiding the car he jumped behind some bushes and hid from sight. He would wait until the guard left.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Misa came out glaring at the guard. A golden aura surrounded her to the point anyone could see it.
She sensed Jacob there "come on out Jacob he can't leave till I get you inside." she said loudly in a singsong voice that was hers. "I promise he will leave soon." she said softly.  

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

Misa sighed not seeing him come out of the bushes. She quickly tapped her staff to her leg making her barriers come up. A Gold light surrounded her twenty acer land. If soared up and rounded forming a dome. "Are you going to make me come in find you pet?" she asked impatiently. "If you make me come find you, you will be punished." she said narrowing her eyes at his hiding spot.  
Abandoned homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games