Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
18, Female looking for a Girl~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythic Mythicalme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:00 pm
Hiya :3
I'm kinda random and crazy sometimes, love rainbows and unicorns type, you know. On the other hand, sometimes I'm quiet and even somewhat shy. I love to read, watch anime, write, etc. I'm a *bit* of a grammar nazi... *cough*

I like girls who are as "cute" as me, you know, hyper and girly, or the complete opposite "butch" type girls.

I'm 18 (eeeeeven though I don't act like it) and just starting college. Scariest experience of my life, since I know nobody on campus!

I need friendies too so if you aren't looking, shoot me a pm so I can get to know you anyway? :3

Pleeeeeease? I haz cookies! =D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 am
Hello there~ ='3
I'm Sweetie, and random, I can make a girl happy~ I love many colors hehe, starting to get attracted to pink >////<
My friends call me silly most of the time, I try to lighten the mood~ I am a little shy, but very loving <3 I enjoy making my lover very happy~!
I'm 18 years old, still feel much like a kid hehe.

I'd like to get to know one another, I am more comfortable that way, but I do fall easily >///<
I am looking for someone sweet and funny, and who can bring me up when I am down~
And if you want to be friends, comment or pm me doesn't matter~(:
Oh and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask away~

WingedLover45

2,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:35 pm
Hello cat_3nodding

I'm quite a bit random too and very much the rainbows and unicorns and sparkles kind. I'm super outgoing, sometimes to the point of annoying (she admits grudgingly stare ). I love shoujo animes, reading and writing and drawing.

I'm seventeen, but at times I can act like I'm two. I'm looking for someone fun to hang out with and get to know. And someone who can level me out a bit and who I can be a little crazy with.

Don't be afraid to send me a pm, I don't bite whee much. I love making new friends and meeting new people. Feel free to ask me anything.

Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games