Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:47 pm
This is piece I did about a rough month or so ago. Straight from pencil to a loose coloring. I don't normally draw human, as I stick to furry work. But I was wondering how this came out and if it was good for being human art.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 pm
Sorry, I don't come on often enough to remember what your other work is (though I do remember your avi and your username so I must've seen it before in the past). I must say that this picture actually isn't that bad considering you're not used to drawing humans. Even if you were used to it, this picture's still fairly good.

The part I find most endearing about it as that the hands look quite a bit like paws, which is funny since you're so used to doing furry things. As far as I can tell, the only noticeable issue with the picture is the fact that the two look very stiff, and the characters' arms are looking very awkward and the wrong shape because of it. Okay, I couldn't find anything that helps with male anatomy poses, but here's a great one for females that may still be of some use:
http://warrenlouw.deviantart.com/gallery/24843321#/d2p3au1

I can't help much more than that since my photoshop recently decided to disappear, and I don't even have a mouse (not that that really matters, since I'm using a tablet right now for navigating everything, but oh well. sweatdrop

Tarff

Main Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff