Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:07 am
...I say I like women A-cup or smaller?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 am
Depending upon the topic at hand, it may be due to your delivery OR sheer bluntness.

If there is a conversation going on and someone just burst in and makes a such a statement, people may be left sitting there thinking "WTH does that have to do with anything?" Hence, the reaction.

They may get hostile that you've simply barged in and not paid any attention to the appropriate topic. Or they may just simply be confused at the abruptness and not know how to respond.

Plus, just going in and simply blurting out your cup sized preferences on an unrelated topic of conversation may frighten people.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:35 am
I think you know why, but I'll spell it out anyway.

In addition to what Psyzapp already said, even if the topic -is- breasts, there are a good chunk of people who believe that someone who prefers small or flat chested women likely have a preference for young girls and is thus probably a *****. Of course, such an assumption based solely on a preference for small breasts is quite a leap and shouldn't be made, even if sometimes it turns out to be true. Not every person who prefers small/flat chests are *****, though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:58 pm
The thing is it wasn't like:
Others: blah blah blah
Me (all of a sudden): I love flat chested girls.

Yet I still got treated like I was bizarre.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:16 pm
ThisEmptySoul
I think you know why, but I'll spell it out anyway.

In addition to what Psyzapp already said, even if the topic -is- breasts, there are a good chunk of people who believe that someone who prefers small or flat chested women likely have a preference for young girls and is thus probably a *****. Of course, such an assumption based solely on a preference for small breasts is quite a leap and shouldn't be made, even if sometimes it turns out to be true. Not every person who prefers small/flat chests are *****, though.
Actually, I do have the sexual urges to be a *****, I just have the common sense to know it's wrong.

Even if the age of consent was lowered to 7 I still wouldn't go for a little kid because I would be robbing a little girl of her childhood, she wouldn't understand what she was getting into, and a little girl would definitely live longer than me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:49 pm
*sighs* This same issue with Rei/Showa has been brought up in the past and is documented in GGG's Crew Room. This is all the more reason for him to stick around here at GGG and associate with us Geezers where we are aware of his tendencies and can perhaps help him out with our wisdom when he needs/wants it. 3nodding

We are all adults here. We can and have learned to be acceptable, or not, with each and every one of our own idiosyncrasies. That is part of what makes each and every one of us individuals in our own right. Be it being downright blunt and going for shock value, or if it's our sexual preferences, or any other characteristic we may have, those are only a part of what makes us US. But I'd much rather have Rei and his various mule accounts posting here where he can be accepted, rather than having him wander into other guilds (which I'm sure he more than likely does anyway) where the temptations of our younger Gaians hang out at, don't you think?
neutral

*Peeks downward, then sits up straight, throwing chest outward and grinning* mrgreen I happen to like MY cleavage and love to flaunt that, within reason of course! I consider it one of my better physical features ... which is great for those who like a bit more than a handful to deal with. xd

EDITED  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
This same issue with Rei/Showa has been brought up in the past and is documented in GGG's Crew Room.
Suddenly I want to get a crew promotion even more, I've wanted to take a more active role in the guild but now I would also like to know what the Crew logs say about me x_x.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:55 pm
I tend to date women that look feminine, but act kinda guyish... tomboys pretty much. I need breasts there as extra assurance that I'm not dating a trap. 3nodding

Oh, hey geezers. Long time no see... 'cept Faerie cuz she sometimes posts in one of my other guilds so I see her now and then, but I'm a lurker so she doesn't see me.
dramallama

crap... just realized this is the serious forum... oh well. how can i be serious whilst talking about breasts? it's not natural  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 pm
Rei Inaba
Actually, I do have the sexual urges to be a *****, I just have the common sense to know it's wrong.
Yes, I am aware of that, but for your sake I elected not to say it outright like that. But as I said, not everyone who likes small breasts do have those tendencies. Some just like grown women with small/flat chests because they think that in itself is attractive, some might have slight tendencies toward men but would prefer a woman with a flat chest over an actual man, others might think women with small/flat chests tend to have certain attractive mannerisms and personality traits that more well-endowed women don't have, and there are also those who like grown women who look younger, but not girls who are -actually- younger... just to name a few other possible scenarios.

So, there are other reasons to prefer that look other than being a *****, but many people will come to the conclusion that you are a ***** and that's why they react the way they do. In your case, they might be correct in the sense that you do have those tendencies, but that doesn't mean all people with that preference have the same tendencies, and therefore it is wrong to jump to that conclusion for everyone.

You at least realize why acting on such urges wouldn't be right and therefore resist, but some people think just having the thoughts in your head at all is wrong, even if no one is harmed by them. People just tend to get incredibly defensive when it comes to matters involving children. Even in prison, those who have committed crimes against children are considered the lowest of the low among inmates and some have to go into solitary confinement for their own protection.

And Kai, not to feed your paranoia or anything, but the spouse is friends with a transgender {male-to-female} who has bigger breasts than my sister. Breasts do not guarantee it's not a trap.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:50 pm
hmm... traps. They are a wiley bunch. But if something like that were to occur and I fell into a trap, at least the breasts would make me feel better about the whole thing. xp I do joke about it, but I've come to terms with the fact that if they were good looking enough (or at least my type) to fool me into... fooling around... I probably wouldn't care about gender so much and would continue seeing the person. I've never really cared much about gender roles or what people think, but I'll follow my feelings wherever they lead me. The scenario just hasn't come up in real life yet so for now it's just a thought xd  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:07 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Actually, even before I had that ***** monster lurking in my brain I had an attraction to unendowed women. When I was in high school there was this really cute girl only 2 or 3 years younger than me, who appeared to have breasts about the size of golf balls. I adored hers more than those of the other girls.

But either factor aside, there is something so alluring about a woman who has physical features that are very childlike or young-looking, especially if she is totally flat, has absolutely minimal curves for a healthy woman, and no body hair. It would make her look so cute and sexy and it would be like I was doing something forbidden without the jail time. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:20 pm
Kairanha
Oh, hey geezers. Long time no see... 'cept Faerie cuz she sometimes posts in one of my other guilds so I see her now and then, but I'm a lurker so she doesn't see me. dramallama

That's what you think, Kai. I've seen you posting in there once in awhile. xd I tend to lurk there too, posting comments in threads that catch my interest. 3nodding  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 pm
Rei Inaba
Faerie KatrinaZ
This same issue with Rei/Showa has been brought up in the past and is documented in GGG's Crew Room.
Suddenly I want to get a crew promotion even more, I've wanted to take a more active role in the guild but now I would also like to know what the Crew logs say about me x_x.

In short, we just discussed you and your tendencies, and came to the conclusion that which I just mentioned above, that we would prefer to have you posting here around adults, rather than posting amongst our younger Gaians where the temptation for you would be greater.

We also have a partial list of your mule accounts listed in the Crew Room. I'd be grateful if you would disclose your mule accounts with me via a PM to Faerie KatrinaZ, then I can update said list in GGG's Crew Room. This list would obviously be only viewable by Crew Members, simply for the sake of letting us know who their Puppet Master is. Though I'll understand should you wish to not disclose your various mule accounts to me/GGG Crew, but just know that we just like to be aware of who we are dealing with is all.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
I may be physically attracted to underage girls but I am not actually interested in them. I keep that monster caged up. :3

And I currently only use 2 accounts here. I only use this account for roleplaying, and the other account (I'll PM the name to you if you can't figure it out) I killed off the character it represented so I use it only to edit my old threads made with it.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:32 pm
Rei Inaba
Faerie KatrinaZ
I may be physically attracted to underage girls but I am not actually interested in them. I keep that monster caged up. :3

And I currently only use 2 accounts here. I only use this account for roleplaying, and the other account (I'll PM the name to you if you can't figure it out) I killed off the character it represented so I use it only to edit my old threads made with it.

Really glad to hear you're able to keep your urges under control, and for the sake of our young ones, I hope it stays that way. I am aware of your other account in Geezerville, but you have posted with other accounts at other threads in this guild in the past, and that is what I need to confirm with you.  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff