Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
With the End of a Song ((2/6 players) Open/Accepting))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:53 pm
Every life is like a song, it has a beginning and an end, sometimes they are happy, others sad, all are stranger then the next. But, what if life truly WAS a song? In this life there are many impossible things that could happen, and many that actually do, the world is filled with impossibility, and strange happenings, that simply can not be explained. Such an event, is what you are about to be shown. Such an event, like five strangers visiting death's door. Five strangers, Five women who have never even met one another, for some unknown reason at the moment of their death they were brought to the strangest of places. A door, just a door on a floating island, only large enough to fit these five strange women. It was surrounded by nothing but floating remains of rocks and plants, and other scattered islands, with trees, most of which dead. Inside the house they would find a hallway filled with hundreds of music boxes, some old some new, some opened others closed, music boxes on the furniture, or covering the tables, music boxes on the floor. And inside this house lives a lonely sad demon, with the job of looking after the living and the dead, and their hopes and dreams, making sure their music boxes were working and playing the way they should, and watching over their dreams. You would think it would be loud, but only this demon could hear all of them. Each women is deaf to the sound of the many boxes, other then the one that belongs to them, each stuck in sort of a loop. Even stranger are the many miss matched doors, most of which are locked, but they seem to lock and unlock at seemingly random times. the only ones that are always unlocked are the ones that match the style of the house and first door that they came through. Will they find their way home? Does this strange demon know why they are here...? and even if they find a way back.... will that mean their song will end?

The point of this role play is sort of a romance fantasy, it will start with the five girls outside on the island with only the first door that is locked, Nim ((the demon and my character)) will open the door for them, and well it will be about them figuring out who Nim is, and what the house and the doors are, as well as the strange music boxes, :3 if you want to know more please PM me, here is the profile layout, the role play will not be starting until we have six characters including myself, you may play as more then one character other then your main as sort of side characters. Each door in the house is a gate way to a living persons dream, or night mare. So who ever opens the door gets to choose what the problem inside is and who the person is and how they can solve it biggrin if your confused about anything or have any plot suggestions please tell me!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:40 pm

[b] [size=18][/size]((NAME HERE))[size=18][/size][/b]
Picture here!!
[size=9][b]Age:[/b] [/size]
[size=9][b]Personality:[/size][/b]
[size=9][b]How did you die?[/size][/b]
[size=9][b]What is your song?[/size][/b] ((is it happy? is it sad? is it haunting ect tell me about it and give an example if you can find one preferably songs without words))
[size=9][b]Short Bio:[/size][/b]

This is the layout, please send me this filled out as your character so I can accept it and put it in the characters post! Thank you biggrin  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:50 pm
Nimali Ghymn Owned by x-Yasashii-x
User Image
Personality: Quiet very tired, secretive, and for the most part she keeps to herself. If you get her angry though, you will know fear. She tries her best to keep her calm, even though she strongly dislikes her job, and actually longs to be 'human'
How did you die? She didn't she's a demon she was simply created with this house.
What is your song? I don't have one, my music box is a blank sheet
Short Bio: Nim has always lived in this house, ever since death himself created her to make his job easier... though, it haunts her sometimes the sounds of some of the people she watches over's songs and the images behind their door into their mind. It frightens her. Though, she has never known anything else. She has never spoken to anyone else so she isn't very good at social interactions.

((Riven December)) Mr. 357
User Image
Personality: Outgoing and always trying to make the people around her smile.
Stabbed whilst trying to protect a neighbor's kid.
Darude's Sandstorm. It's a dance song and very upbeat and meant for partying
Short Bio: Loves life and hates anything or anyone who tries to put restrictions on people (dislikes rules XD). She isn't afraid to say what's on her mind and her sharp tongue has gotten her in repeated trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:08 pm
Still in need of role players biggrin  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Role Play's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash