Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
transgender? help please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starchild_777

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:14 pm
hi i'm a bisexual boy i've had sex and relationships with boys and girls but i find that alot of the time in my mind it's not me doing things it's a woman. and sometimes i just don't feel quite right in my body... i'm not sure if that is normal for bisexual people or if it means i have some very deeply rooted trans sexual thoughts and tendencies. i was wondering if there are any trans people that could help me on this subject. like what does it feel like if you are trans? any help would be greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm
I'm probably not the best person to help you out, but hopefully others will come along and give better advice. I'm kind of in the same conundrum you are. A few months ago I started really looking back on my life, and when I thought about how I am today, and how I was as a child, it got me to thinking if I was transgender. As a child, I did more female things than male ones. I'm honestly still not sure what to think. I mean it would be nice if I could be a woman, but I stop short of calling myself transgender because of the uncertainty, and because of family ridicule. All I know though is that I'm far more feminine than masculine, at least as far as my personality is concerned. I also prefer to do female things as compared to male ones, even today. I'd imagine though that you'd feel like yourself. If you feel you're a woman inside, then it wouldn't feel like there's a woman inside of you doing everything, because you'd already be a woman at heart and everything would feel natural to you. I'm not sure if your bisexuality has anything to do with it or not. I'm straight and even with these transgender thoughts, I'm still only attracted to women. I guess if I am truly transgender though that makes me a lesbian. It's all so confusing. I wish you the best of luck. I hope I've helped some.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

starchild_777

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 pm
thanks some of what you say makes sense, i hope we both figure ourselves out. if you ever need anything i'm not an expert but i would be more than happy to talk to you bout things  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 am
You're welcome. I'm glad some of it made sense. I hope for the same as well. And thank you. I will keep that in mind should I need anything.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces