Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well
View Results

Moosenstein

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:15 am
Playing my friends copy, I like it. I picked Sam as my character. Every character in the game is an a*****e, and the game is pretty much borderlands. But it's still enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:16 pm
Saw it at PAX. A woman was tied to a bed in a bikini covered in blood and moaning in pain, and the dude playing was hitting her with a pipe.

I uh, I don't think that's my kind of game.  

A Corpse RIP

O.G. Lover

Honorary Charlatan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:05 pm
Edge Zero
Saw it at PAX. A woman was tied to a bed in a bikini covered in blood and moaning in pain, and the dude playing was hitting her with a pipe.

I uh, I don't think that's my kind of game.

It's rather like a nice combination of Dead Rising and Left 4 Dead, with a concentration on melee combat.

I've only been able to catch gameplay videos of it here and there, but I'm liking what I see. The whole brouhaha going around regarding the Steam debacle is disappointing, however. I guess it shows that simple mistakes can screw over even a highly-anticipated product.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:05 pm
After progressing further in the game I have decided that it is a pretty bad game.

If your initial swing wiffs on a zombie, and there is more than one? Guess what! You are now dead. Their hit will stagger you and in that time you will be killed.  

Moosenstein

Entech

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff