Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
lesbian vs heterosexual ... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naibzel

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:44 am
LOL

Well it's just sex... good sex doesn't equal to good personal relationships...  

oO_Hirasawa Yui_Oo

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:52 am
Actually, it's been tested that if there are problems with the sex, and the woman (or man I guess) isn't satisfied, it can have a huge impact on the relationship. Not to mention, if the person is bad in bed, it might lead to some insecurities and they may become abusive.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:08 am
Mr 357
Actually, it's been tested that if there are problems with the sex, and the woman (or man I guess) isn't satisfied, it can have a huge impact on the relationship. Not to mention, if the person is bad in bed, it might lead to some insecurities and they may become abusive.

That's true but people don't get married or into a relationship mainly because of sex(well some people do) Sex is just one of the things that a couple do...One may find sexual fulfillment in one person then again is unable to find life fulfillment in the same... Then again optimal situation would be that your partner is satisfying in both ways... smile  

oO_Hirasawa Yui_Oo

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:08 am
Miyuki Snow Girl
Mr 357

That's true but people don't get married or into a relationship mainly because of sex(well some people do) Sex is just one of the things that a couple do...One may find sexual fulfillment in one person then again is unable to find life fulfillment in the same... Then again optimal situation would be that your partner is satisfying in both ways... smile

Doesn't matter to me, my fiancee pleases me in ALL the ways lol (and vice versa, im no mooch)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:38 am
Mr 357
Miyuki Snow Girl
Mr 357

Doesn't matter to me, my fiancee pleases me in ALL the ways lol (and vice versa, im no mooch)

As long as your boat floats... smile

oO_Hirasawa Yui_Oo

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:51 am
*Looks upset*
D: I have no idea where to place myself in this.... *Hides under a Bucket*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:33 pm
Ha, that's pretty funny, imo.  

en lieu of bleu

Timid Gawker

yandere_chan the psycho

Mind-boggling Sex Symbol

5,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:39 am
it really doesn't matter to me but if they can't perform well in bed then idk what to tell them without being rude  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 am
ayame the sexy ninja
it really doesn't matter to me but if they can't perform well in bed then idk what to tell them without being rude

Just tell him (or her?) what gets you off and ask said partner what gets them off. You don't have to say anything negative at all, don't say "UR DOIN IT WRONG, GAAWW!" just tell them to slow down, speed up, go harder, move up/down, whatever it takes to feels good. If they still don't get it, then, well... I guess bitter honesty becomes your last resort... :3

Anyway... I do agree sex can be the deal breaker whether or not the relationship lasts. It's not about being horny and perverted, it's about trusting your partner and making them feel amazing. Certain chemicals are released in the brain during orgasm that make you like that person a hell of a lot more. It works for both men and women... Obviously if the sex is great but the person is a complete a*****e, there's no chance the relationship will work ... it's gotta be a nice balance smile

Unless you're both asexual, then I guess you don't need sex at all. :/

Anyway. Lesbian sex is way better... I've had both. *is a transman who has slept with boh men and women before coming out as trans*....... 3nodding So I'm not just a d**k who has no idea what I'm talking about... eek  

Luminaerie

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

yandere_chan the psycho

Mind-boggling Sex Symbol

5,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:00 am
synkronic
ayame the sexy ninja

Just tell him (or her?) what gets you off and ask said partner what gets them off. You don't have to say anything negative at all, don't say "UR DOIN IT WRONG, GAAWW!" just tell them to slow down, speed up, go harder, move up/down, whatever it takes to feels good. If they still don't get it, then, well... I guess bitter honesty becomes your last resort... :3

Anyway... I do agree sex can be the deal breaker whether or not the relationship lasts. It's not about being horny and perverted, it's about trusting your partner and making them feel amazing. Certain chemicals are released in the brain during orgasm that make you like that person a hell of a lot more. It works for both men and women... Obviously if the sex is great but the person is a complete a*****e, there's no chance the relationship will work ... it's gotta be a nice balance smile

Unless you're both asexual, then I guess you don't need sex at all. :/

Anyway. Lesbian sex is way better... I've had both. *is a transman who has slept with boh men and women before coming out as trans*....... 3nodding So I'm not just a d**k who has no idea what I'm talking about... eek

but I,m not rude  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:31 pm
o3o I don't really know what to say about this either. It's pretty interesting though.  

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

Imposter_Rhyan

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:49 pm
Its true, lesbians have more fun. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:36 am
Either way you take it its all on how you want to be pleased an how they do as well, if you feel good an they do as well do it then, love is best when you usually are with the one you love, or just the right way of making love is all it takes to fall in love with a person, love is in different forms and shapes of forming inside us, we take it the way we want it but that way is to far out of reach we reach what can be and find it more blissful than what we actually desire at times and we become adapted to this way instead, so really its how we see the love being shown that makes all the difference in my opinion.  

Lulu Candy-eyes

Desirable Player

4,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Brieyxo123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:33 pm
lesbeins are better wink  
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items