Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Calder/TG Plot Thread - Need Plots/Meeting New Characters Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image

Yeah. You know you want to rp with this.
Profile Here

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:16 pm
gaia_nitemareleft OPEN TO ALL IDEAS: gaia_nitemareright
gaia_angelleft AIM: DeviantBebop/PM/Use Thread! gaia_angelright

gaia_crown Calder: gaia_crown

Do not want:
yum_cupcake Swimming Rps. I've done a lot of them and it's just a setting most of the time. Unless you have something they can do and really sell it, I'd rather not.
yum_cupcake Hooking others up. Calder has to know you rather well to start trying to think of someone for you. He's already had a few people ask.

Want:
yum_strawberry Boiling it up. Despite being pretty, he's still a boil. Teach him to be mainly. Take him places. Wrestle? Why not!
yum_strawberry Going new places. Calder has only been to the Maul and Arcade. He'd like to go to other shops and places.
yum_strawberry Ghouling it up. Yes. He has that side too. He does like looking pretty, and with a recent haircut, he sort of feels a bit bad about how it looks. Also, maybe new clothes. I want to change his wardrobe. Kilts are well and good, but show him something new!
yum_strawberry Natural forms. Calder doesn't get to race or run often. Is your character afraid of horses? Want them picked on by a massive white horse?
yum_strawberry ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! I'm REALLY flexible and can usually find a way to throw Calder in anything.
yum_strawberry Plot things: Calder hasn't really opened much about his issues at home or the demands on him. Despite appearing 'open', he hasn't told others much. He has some trust issues going on.
yum_strawberry Open to help with plots too. Just popping in to help your story along or whatever else you may need him for.

gaia_crown TG: gaia_crown

yum_pumpkinpie Candy shopping or Sweet shops. TG has a big sweet tooth and makes a big portion of his diet just sweets. Probably the only time you'll see him as giddy unless he's around swimsuit models. Just...don't expect him to share or carry his bags.
yum_pumpkinpie Showing him around campus. He's brand new and still figuring the setup.
yum_pumpkinpie Meeting others. Forewarning: He is narrow-minded since he grew up in a demon hierarchy and being around others who thought poorly of undeads/monsters/ghosts. Amityville is the first place he has mingled outside of demon social gatherings and private schools.
yum_pumpkinpie Contracts - using any means. If you wanted a demon to put your character under their service, TG is here. He'll weasel his way into a contract any way he can.
yum_pumpkinpie Making you do his work.
yum_pumpkinpie Anything and Everything. ALL THE THINGS!!!!

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:27 pm
Perhaps Calder and Bea can ghoul it up? Bea loves being a ghouly ghoul!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:31 pm
Sweet. Is there anything in particular she hasn't had a chance to do with a ghoulfriend or you feel you just really have the desire to rp out?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:06 am
Hm. Bea hasn't really done much, to be honest. I've been wanting to do a sleepover RP, though. What about Calder? Anything he (or you) would enjoy particularly?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:18 am
I could do a sleep over! Calder hasn't done the ghouly sleep over thing, and he does sleep well with company.

Been really wanting someone to propose the idea of painting his hooves. <_< >_>

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:47 am
.... Bea could do that xD

Do you have AIM? I'll be home all day today, so you can hit me up to discuss more anytime!

scyerline06  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:12 am
Not a fast RPer but I have AIM: Junglerunner78

Harriet is always open for RP, though I'm lost as what to offer plot wise... she of course can offer a tea party, or tea tasting session.

junglerunner

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:09 am
Seiji could attempt to man up Calder a bit. I dunno if it'd work, but it might be fun. xD

Or really anything, if you happen to think up something else. I think they'd get along pretty well. =3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:36 pm
Updated for TG plots! Still need Calder plots.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:54 pm
If TG needs an undead to look down on, I can offer up Alex. He hasn't met anybody yet who's had a problem with him because he's a zombie, and it's something I've been looking for. Somebody he can finally not get along with would be a nice change~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 pm
Seussi
If TG needs an undead to look down on, I can offer up Alex. He hasn't met anybody yet who's had a problem with him because he's a zombie, and it's something I've been looking for. Somebody he can finally not get along with would be a nice change~

]I see him not getting along with a lot of people. I'll be happy to provide that sort of experience for Alex. TG is typically around the demon dorms, but he is walking around the school to figure out the layout. Is there any place Alex hangs?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:17 pm
MoonKitsune
I see him not getting along with a lot of people. I'll be happy to provide that sort of experience for Alex. TG is typically around the demon dorms, but he is walking around the school to figure out the layout. Is there any place Alex hangs?

Cafeteria or the library mostly ^_^ Sometimes the gym if he's training, but that's pretty rare for him (too laaazzzzy) or just..wandering the halls at his painfully slow pace. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:20 am

I'm always up for Zar meeting either of them anytime biggrin As a demon Zar's pretty exploitable by people with strong personalities like TG etc smile

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:19 am
Baneful

I'm always up for Zar meeting either of them anytime biggrin As a demon Zar's pretty exploitable by people with strong personalities like TG etc smile

I'd like for Calder to meet Zar again, but TG could use a boil who knows his way around paperwork. He's got some mischief to do in the future and to be legalized would be grand.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff