[S] More Templated Hairstyles for Mers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:42 am
Every other body template, even the Seathi, have oodles of templated hairstyles to choose from or alternate styles for the bodies. How about a little love for the mers? Maybe another 2-3 for both male and female, just enough to give some choices for people questing for mers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:24 pm
I actually thought this was in progress... but I could be wrong smile
In the end of the day though it is up to the colourists, and we need to remember that what they gift us in new templates and stuff is a bonus (thank you colourist XD you are doing a fab job). But I do agree it would be nice for the Mers to get a little more love, and new 'unedited' hair styles may help this.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Agneza

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:38 pm
sweatdrop
I started working on those but currently they are on hold until I find some more free time and motivation to continue may work.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:13 pm
Even though they may be in progress *which apparently they are/were*, it is nice to show colorists there are still people interested in them nwn. And that we are eagerly waiting for them.

I think it is fantastic that staff give us so many choices. I know it saved me a lot of money chosing the long template tail instead of chossing to custom it lol.

Thank you staff 4laugh heart .  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:16 am
I'd also love to see more template options for mers, but agree that there is no rush in them ^.^ It's great that we have so much already.

If they're already in progress, we'll wait however long. Everyone knows how fickle motivation can be xP

Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games