Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Unusual situation, but I'm looking for a girlfriend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark-magician-fangirl

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 am
I will admit strait off the bat that I'm polyamorous. I am aware that a few (if not many more) people would consider this cheating and I respect your views and hope that you can respect mine too. I hope there are a few girls out there who will still consider dating me after hearing that.

At the moment I've been dating a guy for three years and we've decided that being in a polyamorous relationship would be beneficial to us. If you dated me then you would be my only girlfriend (I by no means think that being bi gives me the right to have both a boyfriend and girlfriend but I feel that having a girlfriend is what is missing in my life right now, I would be just as open to dating two men or two women but the current situation just isn't working out like that) For now I am only searching to have two partners and I would by no means object to you also having another partner as long as you were honest about it (as I intend to be about my partner)

I am looking for a completely serious relationship (perhaps gaia girlfriends and then see how it goes) You would be no means come second to me and I would treat you like the princess you are.

Since that's the serious bit out of the way, time for the fun bit whee

I'm about 5'8 tall, no idea how much I weigh but I have an hourglass figure and am not overweight for my height. I have pale skin, blue eyes and dark hair in a short cut for now (might let it grow again, depends how I feel).

I love to write (trying to make a career out of it right now), I also love to draw but I'm not so good at that sweatdrop I enjoy baking and watching anime. I do play games but I'm very picky over what I'm like. I'm a huge Star Wars nerd.

I don't need you to have anything in common with me to date me but it helps wink

I'm willing to give out more personal details, such as name, age, location and things like that when I get to know you a little (I have massive issues with internet security so please forgive me about that sweatdrop )

The only thing I would specify about you is that you're open minded, willing to put in the time and effort to get to know me and be with me and that you're over 18.

I hope you can find it in your heart to give this a try heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:32 pm
I would certainly give it a try, only thing stopping me as that I'm under 18. ^^
You sound like a wonderful person though.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 pm
If I were single, I'd probably take you up on this offer. Good luck, girl :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:41 pm
Thank you for the encouragement everyone 3nodding  

dark-magician-fangirl

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 pm
You know, I actually give you a lot of credit. Even though I'm not really polyamorous myself, I know it takes a lot of guts to honestly admit that. I hope you find someone. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:42 am
Thank you ^^ It is hard to put it out there when so many people take it negatively, thankfully no one has been outright rude yet ^^  

dark-magician-fangirl

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:00 pm
I'd be willing to get to know you ^^ (I'm over 18, I promise)  
Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games