Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Horror Films? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:51 am
So lately I've been really into horror movies of all kinds, even foreign ones. But, unfortunately, I've only watched a few good ones and can't seem to find anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any, and I mean any horror film suggestion is accepeted, but I guess I don't really want anything that's simply "gory". xd But anyways, any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:51 am
Japanese ones including the ring, the grudge, one missed call, etc
the blair witch project, the paranormal activity movies, etc
or funny horror ones such as shaun of the dead.
also if you haven't already, watch 28 days later  

neko-mata-01

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:00 am
neko-mata-01
Japanese ones including the ring, the grudge, one missed call, etc
the blair witch project, the paranormal activity movies, etc
or funny horror ones such as shaun of the dead.
also if you haven't already, watch 28 days later

I loved 28 Days later and its sequel! Zombies movies are my favorite, but I've seen them all... sad I've also seen The Grudge and One Missed Call, but the latter was the American version and SUCKED (I'll have to watch the original Japanese). I remember the original Ju-On, and loved it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 pm
The Grudge..was...terrifying. x.x

Hrrrm another would be The Unborn. (I could name others but I have a feeling they're counted as slashers.)  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:35 pm
Silver Sage-General

Hrrrm another would be The Unborn. (I could name others but I have a feeling they're counted as slashers.)

I remember the first time I watched that, I was so afraid whee haha, but that's what I like best! Quarantine was also really good and made me jump numerous times. But I don't know if I want to see the 2nd one..

I just realized I've never seen the Ring... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist
Silver Sage-General

I remember the first time I watched that, I was so afraid whee haha, but that's what I like best! Quarantine was also really good and made me jump numerous times. But I don't know if I want to see the 2nd one..

I just realized I've never seen the Ring... xp

I've only seen one part but it was enough. Now I can't leave a tv on static for long.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:46 pm
Silver Sage-General

I've only seen one part but it was enough. Now I can't leave a tv on static for long.

I probably haven't seen it yet because I remember disctinctly the first time my friend saw it, she decided to watch the actual tape (which she found online) and right when it was done, out of total coincidence the phone rang, and she apparently passed out from fright. Turns out it was only her mom, hahaha.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:53 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist
Silver Sage-General

I probably haven't seen it yet because I remember disctinctly the first time my friend saw it, she decided to watch the actual tape (which she found online) and right when it was done, out of total coincidence the phone rang, and she apparently passed out from fright. Turns out it was only her mom, hahaha.

Lol can't say I've ever been that scared. Though I don't like walking around at night since my imagination keeps making the grudge girl randomly appear.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

a paradise lost

Loyal Husband

11,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:55 pm
Drag me to hell scared the s**t out of me... xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Silver Sage-General
Lol can't say I've ever been that scared. Though I don't like walking around at night since my imagination keeps making the grudge girl randomly appear.

Yeah, that happens to me all the time, I always feel like I'm being watched or somethin... eek

iPloxify

I've never seen that, is it any good?  

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

a paradise lost

Loyal Husband

11,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:01 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist
Silver Sage-General

Yeah, that happens to me all the time, I always feel like I'm being watched or somethin... eek

iPloxify

I've only seen bits and pieces of it, but my dad said it even scared him a bit xD It's about gypsy curses and stuff.... it's very thrilling xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:01 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist
Silver Sage-General

iPloxify

XD Didn't expect to find anyone else like that. I think I have neck problems from jerking my head around every time I hear something.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:05 pm
iPloxify
I've only seen bits and pieces of it, but my dad said it even scared him a bit xD It's about gypsy curses and stuff.... it's very thrilling xD

Oooo, I love stuff with curses! xd

Silver Sage-General
XD Didn't expect to find anyone else like that. I think I have neck problems from jerking my head around every time I hear something.

I know right? gonk Once I ran into a door...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:06 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist
iPloxify

Oooo, I love stuff with curses! xd

Silver Sage-General

Yeah xD I'm not sure why she got this curse, but it has something to do with a cloth... xD  

a paradise lost

Loyal Husband

11,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist

Can't say I've ever done that. o.o; I tend to be uber alert when I'm paranoid.

To go with the topic, the Unborn is about Jewish apparitions lol.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff