Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Jack's RP Plot thread [Come at me Bro] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi guys.

I need rp like bad for Jack (pix connects to his really messy journal), be it some relax time, or a plot (I'd really like some kind of plot for him, somehow.) but anyways, here's a bit of information for you guys to digest;

- He just returned to the school after a little bit of a sudden exit stage left. He didn't go home or anything like that, he just ******** off for a while to avoid possible conflict with someone in his past. He'll play it off, completely, if asked though.

- He's good with anyone, but has a thing against people who hate cats 8| For obvious reasons.

- I really want him to gain some good friends, he already has a brother-in-arms (Remi), and a few ladies that he admires (Tomoko, Mai, Sammy, Belladonna, Alwyne, etc.), but he'd love some more concrete friends - the idea is very fresh to him, being a nomad normally.

- Just hit me with ideas please, cats are always loved, musicians are always desired * u*b! Also groups, tell me what he'd be best in. Classes too, but they make me nervous.

s**t I gotta do:

Jack x Remi; Started
Jack x Tomoko; Starting
Jack owes belladonna and alwyne a tea party I think!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:58 pm
/punts up  

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:26 am
Hey Nerp!

I was wondering if you would be interested in tossing Circe and Jack together and seeing if they could become friends?
Or maybe even enemies. x3 (Whatever happens, happens I guess!)
Circe is... Indecisive, Cocky, Childish, Realistic, Honest (to the point of brutality).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:33 am
hi there. danny would like to pet ALL the kitties.
O uO  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:19 pm
Nerpin

<:
I'd love an RP with Jack if you're interested!
Riyo might warm up to him since they both have an interest in cats~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:51 pm
Now that I'm not paranoid of my teamleader busting me at work .. emotion_donotwant

~Kiana_Nala~

That would be pretty cool, maybe even light frenemies, could be real honest with each other, when they'd need to hear it kind of thing - if they mesh well enough! * U*, I would like that a lot.

chimarii

KITTY APPRECIATION ALWAYS LOVED * D*!
For serious XD, Cat conversations are always the hype with Jack.

The Riyo

I actually was looking at Riyo when people started talking to me about how they're sort of a like. I'd love for the regal pretty to talk to the nekogami, I wasn't sure how to come to you about it. So, please, I'd love to have them meet (Truly, I'd love Jack to meet the other cats in the school, since he feeks kind of kindred to them . . . even if they hate him. I guess. He's such a suck.)!  

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:03 pm
maybe danny could see one kitty and just wander into his dorm following a trail of kitties? rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:06 pm
SPARROW NEEDS MORE FRIENDS.

He's pretty chill, and he doesn't really have any close guy friends, so it'd be good for him to get to know some new people. C:

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:30 pm
Nerpin

*3*!
You can approach me about RP any time!
But yes, they should totally meet.
Any ideas on a setting?
Riyo hangs out in the library sometimes, she runs errands in town, and of course there's the demon dorms themselves... But I can work her in anywhere.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:03 pm
Nerpin

That sounds super good to me. :3
I think it would be pretty hilarious, them constantly arguing about things they didn't want to hear the truth about. xD (Who is the prettiest goul/boil of them all, just kidding~)
I can start something for us if you'd like. Or you can or we can wait till the meta is over, ect. x3

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:26 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

If it's easier for you after meta, I don't mind.
Ultimately cool either way, since I need to dig my paws in to more rp sob lol. And yes, it'd be nice for them to have someone to come back to to be like "you're not dead yet? Good * u*, I mean, boo."

chimarii

Likelyhood of finding him outside with a pile of kittens would be more likely XD. His dorm is like.. an empty box almost hahaha * A*!

The Riyo

I'm glad to hear that sob, I'm a really nervous person around people I admit = A=;;.

I could sort of see them bumping in to each other in the library, seems liek a quiet place he'd go. He's more refined than expected . . . for a vagrant XD.

kuromeez

I WOULD RP WITH YOU ANYDAY ♥
Jack needs guyfriends too.

He brings all the ladies to the yard. >_>.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:42 pm
Nerpin
I WOULD RP WITH YOU ANYDAY ♥
Jack needs guyfriends too.

He brings all the ladies to the yard. >_>.

YAYYY <3333
Sparrow totes needs more man friends. He's got it good with the ladies, but he needs a good bro too. *__*

BUT YEAH HIT ME UP ANY TIME ANYWHERE if you want my aim I can PM it to you to make things faster. * U* <333

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 pm
outside sounds great then!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:19 am
Nerpin

:'D
I can totally understand that.
It took me awhile to muster up the gumption for asking people to RP here.
Anyways, if you want we can start this~
Would you like me to make the thread or do you want to?

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:38 am
Nerpin

If it's easier for you after meta, I don't mind.
Ultimately cool either way, since I need to dig my paws in to more rp sob lol. And yes, it'd be nice for them to have someone to come back to to be like "you're not dead yet? Good * u*, I mean, boo."

Oh! In that case would you be interested in them meeting before the Meta and after? :3 If not that's perfectly fine with me. x3  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff