Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
A lady who loves ladies... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm
Greetings! I hope you are all doing well!

With that being said, allow me to introduce myself briefly. I'd prefer to keep my real name to myself for the moment, but please call me Raye. That's my preference, Gaia and IRL.

I am 26 years old. Now while I have no problems whatsoever having friends that are younger, I'd much prefer any girl I'd date (even online) to be older than 18.

I am a born and raised Florida girl. I have been making occasion work trips as of late, including Virginia and North Carolina. I do also tend to be a workaholic. Currently I am employed by Steak n Shake, but that will hopefully change soon. ^^

I am a bit of a nerd. A love my kitty like crazy. She is my child, and the only one I want to have right now. I read a lot. I spend a good bit of my spare time on Gaia, in the game item exchange forum. I try to be a calm and zen person, but lately I've been stressed out a wee bit too much.

I'd like to find someone that can soothe my mind. Someone that likes just a nice simple evening of spoiling and being together. I'm open to LDRs and purely online relationships.

If you are interested in getting to know me better, please PM me. I tend to have bad luck with a lot of messengers, including the Gaia one. I look forward to meeting some new people here and chatting with you. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:24 pm
YAY!!
I invaded your personal thread space!!
>=D
Now I am happy, lol. :3  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:26 pm
Alicia_Atroce
YAY!!
I invaded your personal thread space!!
> biggrin
Now I am happy, lol. :3
Hehe, it's okay. I'll allow it today. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:29 pm
So hows ya? I'm kinda bored right now and in need of someone to talk to so I can avoid my homework. 3nodding  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

dark-magician-fangirl

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:27 am
Hi, I don't know if you're still searching or not but I'm looking for a girlfriend right now too. I have my own thread up in the 'hooking up' section of this guild if you want to know more about me. I hope we can be friends at least, you sound really interesting and lovely ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 pm
Alicia_Atroce
So hows ya? I'm kinda bored right now and in need of someone to talk to so I can avoid my homework. 3nodding
Sorry. I had gone to sleep early the other night. PM me if you wanna chat though. ^^  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:07 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Sorry. I had gone to sleep early the other night. PM me if you wanna chat though. ^^

Awww, why can't we chat here D: ?
There's plenty of space ;3
That and pm always seems too crowded for me.
Kinda like if you were to lock me in a closet or something. >3>  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:08 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Hey, there are notifications if you get quoted in a guild now. Cool.

Yeah, we can chat here. Let's start with your sig. It's so cute!!! I love kitties!  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:20 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Yeah, we can chat here. Let's start with your sig. It's so cute!!! I love kitties!

Yeah, I know right!!! It's adorable!!! You just wanna smother it to death <3!
Do you has a kitteh in real life?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

I do! Her name is Baby. She's a 6 year old brown tabby. Like a cat that you see on every sort of cat ad. XD

She's my child though. I love the little brat.  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:29 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

I do! Her name is Baby. She's a 6 year old brown tabby. Like a cat that you see on every sort of cat ad. XD

She's my child though. I love the little brat.

Dang, I kinda wish I had a cat. I'm stuck with a doggy that likes to cause migranes by barking all day. >.<
Not sure what kind of cat I would get though. Now I think I have to go search up what a tabby is. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:35 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Dang, I kinda wish I had a cat. I'm stuck with a doggy that likes to cause migranes by barking all day. >.<
Not sure what kind of cat I would get though. Now I think I have to go search up what a tabby is. >.>
They're pretty much just your run of the mill cats. Striped with different colors.
I'm actually quite afraid of dogs. I was attacked when I was a kid. I still get really freaked out by them. v.v;  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:40 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
They're pretty much just your run of the mill cats. Striped with different colors.
I'm actually quite afraid of dogs. I was attacked when I was a kid. I still get really freaked out by them. v.v;

Ouch, I've been attacked by a dog before too but it wasn't that bad. o_O
Then again I can't stand to be away from furry or fluffy creatures for too long, call it my fetish. >:3
I really like cute things <3.
And you shouldn't be too afraid of dogs, they're usually pretty friendly unless you run into a bulldog or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:47 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Then again I can't stand to be away from furry or fluffy creatures for too long, call it my fetish. >:3
And you shouldn't be too afraid of dogs, they're usually pretty friendly unless you run into a bulldog or something.
Eh, it's just one of those things that's always been stuck in the back of my mind. It's better than it used to be, but I still can't pet them without freaking out.
Cute things are awesome. And I can't blame you on liking fuzzy things. I do like animals, but I can't really say I'm an animal lover. Except my little beast here. She's cuddled up next to my leg. Since she can't get my in my lap with the compy here.  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Eh, it's just one of those things that's always been stuck in the back of my mind. It's better than it used to be, but I still can't pet them without freaking out.
Cute things are awesome. And I can't blame you on liking fuzzy things. I do like animals, but I can't really say I'm an animal lover. Except my little beast here. She's cuddled up next to my leg. Since she can't get my in my lap with the compy here.

Yeah, I can't say I'm an animal lover too since I'm really picky on what types of animals I like.
And I want to see the kitty too~ oh question, is cat years the same as dog years or is it the same as human years? Is 6 yrs in cat years considered old or young for kitties?  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff