Submit

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:54 pm
Everyone knows those super hero role plays. You know, the ones that get packed with way too many heroes, or totally god-modish villains? Yeah, those. And for some reason, there aren't any damsels in half of them. Nor are there any normal people. How can they be heroes without damsels or citizens to rescue? Oh, and who says the villain is necessarily evil?

Ever notice that, in comic books, the same girl is always getting kidnapped? Why doesn't she ever get annoyed?

How the hell does the hero always succeed, even though the odds are against him? And why are they all so badass? Shouldn't there be some type of hero-in-training? After all, what hero is just born and POOF insta-hero? Yeah, no.

And why are the super villains always so stupid? Revealing their master plans to the heroes - are you just asking to get your butt kicked?

Anyway. This story is different. Each role has a specific reason for being there. And they are all essential.

One or two of the ideas come from the movie Megamind. I'm not sure how many of them do, I just know that they do. I tweaked them slightly, but this is by no explanation actually based off of the movie.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:56 pm
Roles:

1. The Constant Damsel in Distress -- Taken by Me
xxxShe is always being kidnapped. And, quite frankly, it is starting to really tick her off. Of course, she has no time to hone self defense skills because, well, she's always being kidnapped. She is also getting sick of the pervert that always ends up rescuing her...

2. The Pathetic Hero -- Taken by This Is Pirate Radio
xxxHe has a huge crush on the damsel. He also has super abilities - which he can't control at all. He rushes to try and save her every time she gets kidnapped, only to end up trapped himself, scowling at the actual, adult, somewhat perverted hero.

3. The Perverted Hero -- Taken by omgIisonfiyah
xxxHis only reason for rescuing anybody is to get them in bed. He has been working at getting the damsel in bed for years, but he has just enough moral to stop himself from forcing her...but he makes too many crude jokes to just ignore. He usually ends up successfully saving both the pathetic hero and the damsel.

4. The Idiotic Criminal Mastermind -- Taken by AYA
xxxWell, simply put - they have kidnapped the damsel countless times. For some reason, it is always her. Her money? Her looks? Of course, before we ever get any idea, the pathetic hero shows up, interrupts them. Now they simply set a trap for him. Of course, they are too stupid to realize that the perverted hero will follow shortly after. And then they get beat, sent to jail...only to immediately break out and continue the cycle.

5. The Damsel's Best Friend -- Taken by AYA
xxxShe freaks every single time the damsel is kidnapped - even though it has happened a billion times before. She also has a huge crush on the perverted hero...don't ask why. And, no. She doesn't have any powers...

6. The Stupid Police Officer -- Taken by SKBC
xxxHe/she shows up at the scene of the villain's headquarters - the minute that the hero leaves to put the villain in jail. He/she also seems to have an aversion to donuts...also, a possible crush on the villain?

7. The Villain's Oddly Loyal Wingman -- Taken by Anime
xxxS/he stays by the villain's side, even with all the crud s/he has to put up with. Possible crush on either villain or police officer.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:57 pm
More info! Yay!

Everyone knows my role play rules - the usual apply. A splash of color - even if only in dialogue - would be nice. Size 9 or 10 text. If you post less than a paragraph of at least six sentences, I will bite your head off. You will get strikes each time you do. I'm not kidding. PM me with the title of the role you are taking along with 'Why Not?'. First come, first serve. Reservations are okay, although you have a day to send in your profile unless you tell me information that concerns it. Make the profile form pretty...that means make it colorful! Do not edit the form text. I will not accept you if you do. Oh, and please do not leave the parenthesis. They are only there to direct you.

[size=9][center](Put something your character would say here)
(put character picture here)
[b]Name:[/b] [i](this is where the name should go.)[/i]
[b]Role:[/b] [i](One of the seven listed)[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i](this is a duh)[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i](written out please.)[/i]
[b]Thoughts:[/b] [i](Depending on the character, what goes here changes. Heroes and villains put motivations. As well as the pathetic police officer. The damsel and her friend put their thoughts on the constant kidnappings...)[/i]
[b]Special Abilities:[/b] [i](Powers for characters 2, 3, 4, and 7. Everyone else - just things they are good at)[/i]
[b]Crush:[/b] [i](You can figure this one out, can't you?)[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] [i](Anything else you want to include.)[/i][/center][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 pm
Profiles!

"Kidnapped again. Lovely. Just lovely."
User Image
Name: Ashriel Elizabeth Jones
Role: The Constant Damsel in Distress
Thoughts: I'm really starting to get annoyed. I mean, why can't you pick some other girl to kidnap? And why the hell is it always you?
Special Abilities: Writing and drawing
Crush: I don't have a crush on anyone here...in fact, this entire life of mine is really starting to tick me off.
Other: Ironically enough, I want to either be a comic book writer and artist or a journalist when I grow up. Yeah, yeah, the damsel in distress wants to make comic books.

"I got the Power!"
User Image
Name: Aaron Smith
Role: The Pathetic Hero
Thoughts: Why do I always fail? I have the motivation and all...maybe it's because I don't have an exciting backstory, like falling in toxic waste or being shot to earth from a distant planet.
Special Abilities: Matter Manipulation: Aaron can make his body or other objects Denser. He can also make things lighter or more rubber like to give him an extra boost for jumping.
Crush: Ashriel, the Damsel in Distress that he can never save.
Other: Aaron's costume is simply a cliche black eye cover, along with a blue flannel and cargo skinny jeans. He's pretty surprised that no one has even recognized him yet.

"You're not worthy of kissing the ground I walk on!"
User Image
Name: Gueneviere Beatrice Jameston
Role: Oddly Loyal Wing(wo)man
Thoughts: Boss and I have always been there for each other, believe it or not, ever since we were little. Probably a little bit of a long-lasting crush, too, but it's not like you'll ever hear that from me! Not only that, but aside from all of Boss' schemes screwing up, this is actually kind of fun. Now, if only Boss wasn't such a thick-headed numb-skull who could never learn from his past mistakes!
Special Abilities: Surprisingly, I have none. I'm a skilled gymnast, however, and my acrobatics training has served me rather well over the years. Well, that, and the kick-a** weapons Boss and I have pillaged over the years.
Crush: Boss; isn't it obvious? I fully realize, however, that he'll never see me that way, so I've never tried to actively persue him. So long as he's happy, that's good enough for me...
Other: Not like I've ever told this to Boss or anyone else really, but my 'Secret Identity' is a gothic Bondage Queen at an S&M club! It's not like Boss can pay me all that well when he's constantly in-and-out of jail, and the Villain Markets overprice EVERY working doomsday device or semi-decent handheld weaponry. My Villainous alter-ego costume is a black, flexible dominatrix getup with my hair tied back in a ponytail and a geisha mask hiding my face. My costume shows off my crevice and back, and although it's rather dangerous to wear such little armor, it's designed more as a distracting outfit for that lecherous 'hero' and something that I can move around in easilly.

"Hooray boobies!"
User Image
Name: Remy Aurelius
Role: Pervy Hero
Thoughts: Lets see, how much does she need to drink before she comes home with me?
Special Abilities: Manipulation of Sound
Crush: Ash, the whole damsel in distress thing is a turn-on.
Other: Smokes because of sex appeal.

"Is something wrong with the police scanner? I always miss all the action!"
User Image
Name: Gina "Gigi" Sawyer
Role: Stupid Police Officer
Thoughts: She just wants to help people and put the bad guys in jail where they belong. It's not her fault she never really gets her chance.
Special Abilities: She's a high-level martial artist and extremely athletic
Crush: Villain
Other: None

"Another day, another invention!"
User Image
Name: James Francis Ellington
Role: The Criminal Mastermind
Thoughts: Yes, I am who this city refers to as the Cloud Prince. It's a nickname from my child prodigy days. I understood the inner workings of complex machinery and had the ability to solve college level math problems since the age of ten. Then, I began to make gadgets that caused problems for everyone like my little hoverboard that went out of control and wrecked through the city. They all hated me for it. I hated it too but then realized, if I'm going to make them hate me, I might as well do it all the way! I'll show them I can be more than just a clever brat! Nothing will stop me now! Mwahahahahahahaha!! *cough* *cough* Need to work on that
Special Abilities: Superior brain functions, innovation, telepathy and telekinesis
Crush: Ashriel... Ever since I met her, I've fallen for her to the point of stumbling and jittering all over just to see her. She's the only good thing in this world and I'll kidnap her everyday if it's the only way I can be with her!
Other: I hate my nickname, "Prince" which used to be short for "Francis" but it has stuck on already! Also, my doctor said before that although I have superior brain functions, I seem to lack one function almost completely: Common Sense

"Please! You have to rescue my best friend! If you don't get her back, I'll die!!"
User Image
Name: Dahlia Dane
Role: The Damsel's Best Friend
Thoughts: "Poor friend of mine.... Always being kidnapped. I don't want to be in her shoes. Unless he rescues me... *daydream* "
Special Abilities: Well, I'm an aspiring actress. Being a drama queen isn't too hard. Oh! And I love taking pictures~
Crush: Remy, of course! My hero....
Other: I've had no boyfriend since birth.... Perhaps, it's because I've been waiting for my hero all this time. Why is it always the blondes who get the hot guys? It's so not fair!!!

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:40 pm
((blimp))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:15 pm
((Wheeeeeeeeeee! whee ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:41 pm
(This is gonna be a fun RP. I can tell. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:45 pm
[-Yeah, but we need all parts to start, and I'd rather no doubling. C'mon people!-]

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 pm
((Come on people! We have cookies...huh....we ran out? So uh what do we have...Asparagus? We have asparagus!
emotion_omnomnom ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:16 am
((*gasp* YAY! Mouse. Reserve the mastermind for me, please? And mind you, I already have profiles for both. If no one takes the damsel, you can just post Dahlia's profile and tell me later. XD ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:51 pm
{Bampu! Please join people Hooray it's open!}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
(I'd join, but the police officer part is already taken.)  

Mad Haru

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:06 pm
[-You are free to post; it is open.-]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:44 pm
Clonk, clonk, clonk, ZIIIIIIIP! A zip-on dress dropped to the floor, surrounding the heels that Beatrice wore. Of course, they soon came off too, being far too uncomfortable and impractical for a day of vigorous activity. Now, all alone in her shabby apartment building, the raven-haired woman began slipping on a black leotard, one that held a surprising emphasis on cleavage and exposed much of her back. She wore some black pumps with it, as well as a denim mini-skirt. Bea, now fully dressed for the moment being, headed out of the door - taking her small matching purse with her. Inside, believe it or not, was a very unusual mask and multiple portable-sized weapons of massive pain and moderate destruction. What for, do you ask? Her next job, of course, in which she was heading over to at this very moment. Beatrice was the right hand (wo)man of the Cloud Prince, which in itself, was often a very tiring proffession with little to no monetary reward. Sometimes, Beatrice couldn't help but wonder why she even bothered. Of course, 'Boss' would usually do something insanely stupid yet oddly charming, erasing all doubts for a total of five blissful secconds. Then he'd start gushing over that Ashriel girl, and everything would go straight back to Hell again...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:21 pm
"I really need to get a better costume..." A boy said as he stuffed a mask in his pocket,he had on a flannel shirt (Incredibly fluffy) and a pair of cargo skinny jeans. "By mom!" The strange boy shouted as he bounded out of his house, putting his head up tiward the sky and shouting "Morphine is here!" at the top of his lungs before scolding himself. 'What a lame name for a superhero, still haven't found the right one.' What do you mean by a super hero? Well this teen was special,he had powers, I kid you not! "If i'm right then the villain shoulod be making a plan right now." He whispered to himself, bounding down the street quickly, wondering if this was the day he'd finally save Ashriel, ripping a tag of his mom put on his shirt that said Aaron as he went.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff