Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
This chick's a frigging ninja.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:40 pm
Ok, so there's this girl at school whom I had the first actual conversation with 2 days a go. She walks around hugging me, telling me to call her so we can talk on the phone for hours at a time and tells me that she loves me. I turn around and she's there. All the time. It's like ahe appears in a cloud of smoke everytime I look over my shoulder hence the title.

Mind you, she freaks me the ******** out, and I don't have the social skills to say anything nicely, or the cruelty to tell her to ******** off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:54 pm
xd tell her you're a ninja too and if she dont leave you alone, she's gonna have a hard time getting shuriken out of her skull  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:02 pm
hhmmm... if words aren't your strong point then use body language. For instance if she calls your name pretend not to hear and keep walking, or while she's speaking to you look away or uninterested- give off that vibe that screams leave me alone. It's effective.

and if you really want her to get the picture walk away the minute she catches your attention.

Note: that last one's a bit mean so it really depends on how bad you wanna get rid of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:12 pm
Do you actualy know here or is she just some random a** girl who has a crush on you?  

Sleepless Scholar

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:22 am
You could give her more of a chance than these other Gaians are suggesting?
I don't know, seems a little cruel to me.

Drop a hint along the lines of jokingly asking her if she's attached to you or something, and if she doesn't get it, just talk to her, and let her know that you're uncomfortable with how close she is all the time.  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games