Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Chatting
Ughhh...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karnen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 pm
So this one girl I've had a huge crush on well I called her up too see how things were going. Haven't seen her in awhile heck I find out she's got a boyfriend so while feel disappointed and sick to my stomach that she found some one I try and be a good friend and fake my happiness for her. I tell her how happy I am ect she feels all great and I'm thinking to myself why the heck do I always seem to fall for the straight girls. Ok I just needed to get my feelings out to someone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:58 pm
Alot of us been there, all we can do is just accept it and try to move on. I say eat some ice cream and go do something fun cause it's hella lot better than just sitting there and twiddling thumbs =x...
That and I love ice cream... >.>  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

dark-magician-fangirl

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:07 am
Ugh that really sucks! *gives you a hug* I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out the way you wanted it too. I second the having fun and eating ice cream approach, it always helped me when I felt down or upset about anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:41 pm
I just go out and have fun this time with gay friends. There are some straight girls that love to flirt, its just being straight ask them if they are lesbian or tell them how you feel. Better then being in the friend zone.  

RuntRen

Thieving Rogue

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Chatting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items