Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[A] Exclusive Breeding Form (Not Lifemating)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:09 pm
Some of us have Soquili that are unable to lifemate due to type (read: skinwalkers), but would still like to set it in that they have exclusive mates. Could there be a form made for the Mates & Permissions thread to include exclusive non-lifemated couples? Or would a Selective Breeding form cover a couple for all breedings?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:41 am
Perhaps change the "Until a slot is obtained" into "Until 3 slots are obtained" (or even 2). That eliminates the necessity for a new form. Though I don't think posting the breeding form 3 times is that much of a hassle?  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:29 am

I agree with Ninja. Often times if Im planning to breed a couple more than once but do not want to lifemate them, or cant, I just put */3 breedings.

* = the number of breedings Im looking for, and its never been a problem so Im not sure you really need an entirely new form or a modified form.

I think sometimes it just takes a little initiative and some common sense. Im pretty sure no ones going to flip out if you take it upon yourself to make things clear as to what you want from your agreement, seeing as all they want is just the ability to see that the mating is legit with no drama attached. On top of that, your mating partner does have to agree, so there is already that 'checks and balances' in place by default.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:34 pm
i think I'll put this on the staff agenda since meeting is over now.  

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:05 pm
ok back to this. SW cannot have official lifemates so won't be able to list exclusive mates. It isn't their personality to do so. Any other soq is welcome.  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games