Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Elijah Anderson's home Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 pm
Welcome to the Anderson household. visitors are always welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

Words that enchant.. Skin soft as silk. And a lovely taste of heaven..

A large bird cage was wheeled up the drive way by several gaurds who, even though seemed so muscular and strong, had so much trouble wheeling it by with it's captive inside. They stopped at the porch and stopped their laborious task. "Why can't we just drag him here.."One guard complained. "Oh shut up.. you wanna get paid?" A scrawny looking man followed up the road happily whistling to himself, "Good day gents."He said as he passed by the guards. He walked casually up to the door and knocked on it.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
Elijah Anderson

The sounds from outside reached Elijah's sharp, cat like ears and the neko looked up from his book, looking out the library window with his golden brown eyes. A smile crossed his lips and he brushed the white bangs from his eyes as he turned and left the library, making his way downstairs. He heard the knock at the door, "Yes, yes, I'm coming," he called in a smooth, velvet like voice as he landed at the bottom of the stairs and walked across the entrance hall, his shoes making soft clicking noises. Fixing his hair, Elijah unlocked his door and pulled it open, smiling at the man standing on his porch, "Hello there sir, I see you and your men have brought my slave." he checked his watch, "And right on time." He grinned, almost looking like the Cheshire cat from Wonderland, but without the purple hair and eyes. He pulled his wallet out and handed some money to the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

The scrawny man gave a coy smirk as the buyer gave him money, which he stashed into his expensive white suit pocket. "Well our delivery system is never late and never early."He said. He reached back into his coat pocket and produced and pen and some papers. "Now I have something you must sign before we hand the slave over." The scrawny man gave the papers to the buyer and pointed to two areas on the first page, "Sign here and here."He handed the man the pen before continuing. "The rest of the paper are files on the slave, medical, previous masters etc. Those are yours to keep, you can burn them throw them away I could honestly careless." The man in the cage took a quick glance up, setting lovely yellow eyes on the man in the doorway.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah nodded his head and took the papers and pen. He signed his name where it was needed and handed the form back to the man as he glanced momentarily at Marcus' files. (Hm, this'll be good to look at. I help in the future should I bring Marcus to the doctor if he gets sick.) He thought, looking up at the man, his tail twitching back and forth, "Thank you, I shall keep these on file should I need them on a later occasion." He looked towards the cage, his neko ears flicking towards the angel, "Well, let him out, I have chores for him to do and they won't get done if he's still locked up." He said, waiting for one of them to unlock the cage.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

The scrawny man nodded, taking the form then motioning for the guards to unlock the cage and bring him out. "Great.."One muttered as he turned the key and opened the cage, reaching in for a chain and yanking on it. The man inside fell forward as the chain was yanked suddenly, catching him off balance. He got back onto his feet and stepped out, his long straight, shimmering black hair flowed down over his shoulders and added to his luscious yellow eyes. His skin seemed to gleam in the gentle sunlight even though it was so pale. Behind the man were two feathered wings, kept together by a rotten piece of metal that bore into the flesh. The scrawny man looked back to the buyer and smiled, "If you have any problems with im just call and we'll come pick him back up." He said before turning and taking the chain from the guard and handing it to the buyer.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah watched them, looking over his new slave with a quiet fascination, his brown eyes open and friendly as he tilted his head lightly to the side. He tucked every little bit of information he could get from Marcus' appearance into his brain to exam later on, mentally telling himself he'd have to check that wing later on to see if it was broken or not. The neko took the chain from the man and smiled, "Thank you, I will. Have a nice day." He nodded his head, then gently lead Marcus into the house, closing the door behind him once he was inside. "Now, let's see if we can't get this chain off you." Elijah flexed his pinkie finger, his long nail flashing in the light before he put it into the lock and turned it. There was a click as the lock fell open and crumbled to the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

The scrawny man nodded and left, with the guards pushing the cage after him. The wing man willingly followed the master, his steps staggering as he tried to keep himself balanced.He made not a sound as the man unlocked the chain and let them tumble to the floor, allowing him to stand upright and not have to deal with the weight of the metal pulling down his already frail and beaten body. "Thank you.."The winged man said softly, bowing his head and letting his long black hair hang.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:00 am
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah nodded with a smile, "Glad I could be of service, I never liked chains. One of the main reasons being their smell." He picked up the chains and threw them in a storage closet to dispose of later on, then turned to Marcus, "Well, now that we have those nasty things off, I shall show you your room, then see about your wings. Follow me." He led Marcus upstairs, making sure he didn't fall, having noticed how he'd not had a good balance when he came inside. The neko kept right at the angel's side to help him however he could and walked with him down the left hall, to a white washed door, third on the right. He opened the door, "This'll be your room." He said. It was a large room with white carpets, walls and a queen bed with light blue comforters and walk in closet. A balcony led out from behind glass doors facing the door leading into the rest of the house. "My room is just across the hall, should you need something."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

Marcus followed the man, stopping every now and then to catch his balance. Having been in those small cages for so long made his legs as weak as his mind was. As they came to the door Marcus stood close to the wall and pressed his hand against it feeling his body almost give out on him. When he regained himself her stepped inside the room and looked around, he was almost speechless. "Thank you sir."  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah nodded his head, "I like to make sure anyone staying in my home is comfortable. Here, sit down for a moment." he helped Marcus to the bed and sat him down, knowing he'd probably been in that cage of his for a long time without being allowed out of it at all. Elijah stood before Marcus, "Do you want me to get you a drink of water or anything?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

Marcus sat down on the bed and hung his head some. The bed felt comforatable underneath him and in some ways almost made him sleepy. "Some water would be nice."He said.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah nodded, "Alright, be right back." he said, disappearing out of the room. The neko went downstairs and into the kitchen, pouring Marcus a glass of water before reappearing upstairs. He put the glass on the bedside table, easily in Marcus' reach and sat down on his other side, "Are you feeling alright? Do you want to take a nap or something?" he asked softly, looking worriedly at the angel with his golden brown eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

Marcustook the glass of water and guzzled down half of it, not wanting to be rude and gulp down the whole thing. "Thank you."He said, glad his throat had sustenance; something which the slave place never gave. "I will be fine, sitting down is all the rest I could ever need for now." It was strange for him to say that since he had been sitting the whole way here. He opened his eyes and looked at Elijah, his yellow eyes dulling some.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah raised an eyebrow some, "are you sure, you don't look too well at the moment." he reached over and felt Marcus' forehead, then looked in his eyes, seeing them dulling some. "I may only be an accountant, but I can tell when someone isn't feeling well." he took his hand away and brushed the white hair from his eyes. He rubbed his chin some, trying to figure out what to do.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff