Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 am
Okay, been talking about setting this up for literally years, but I'm finally compiling all my Pae'il's diaries into one, so I'll actually keep them up without getting swamped or losing any of them. XDDD

Gonna' take me a bit to set up, so be patient, and watch the construction! And be careful where you step. ^_^;;

=====

Index

Page 1
1. Welcome and ToC
2. Takeko
3. Serefina
4. Kane
5. Cabel
6. Saffron
7. Devyn
8. Eudora
9. Melek
10. Faroth
11. Vanya (Seer and Spiritual Healer of the Faun)
12. Captain Turin (Captain of the Naiad Guard)
13. Etna (Cosplay)
14. Moana
15. Vika

Page 2
16. Himeros (IPC - Erote, God of Lust)
17. White Chocolate Mocha
18. Aster
19. Artemis (Deity - Goddess of the Hunt)
20. Rais (IPC - Chieftain of the Faun)
21. Elyta
22. Lailah (IPC - Squire of the Order of the Light)
23. Eligor (IPC - Squire of the Order of the Light)
24. Lugh
25. Danya
26. Silvana (Demi-goddess of the Hunt / Goddess of the Quiet Woods)
27. Seiya
28. Ranuin
29. Amitola
30. K'anpo Rimpoche (Cosplay)

Page 3
31. Vinyl Scratch (Cosplay)
32. Queen Chrysalis (Cosplay - Queen of the Changelings)
33. Tanyth
34. Nyra
35. Moonlight Shadow
36. Serenadellatrovella
37. Naveed
38. Nightwing (Cosplay)
39. Enya
40. Jarek
41. Faithful Heart
42. Kerne
43. Ravana
44. Fresco
45. Lahasha

Page 4
46. Xiulan
47. Illyria
48. Erasmus (Demi-god of Desire / God of Ambition)
49. Empress Nadira (Empress of the Angwi Naga Clan)
50. Scylla
51. Naya'il
52. Mia
53. Mei Lien
54. Brandy
55. Ceto
56. Phorcys
57. Haldir
58. Talla
59. Aurora Skye
60. Callista

Page 5
61. Iokepa
62. Tolek
63. Kalare
64. Yesenia
65. Tolya
66. Limoncello (Demi-god of Lust / Younger Erote)
67. Zahir
68. Dûrion
69. Alana (Cosplay)
70. Tsura
71. Princess Elandra (Princess of the Naiads)
72. Vanessa
73. Yayoi Kusama
74. Felis Wildheart
75. Fortuna

Page 6
76. Kiya
77. Eclipsing Swarm
78. Dysnomia (Deity - Agony, Goddess of Anarchy)
79. Zivah
80. Lachlan
81. Abraxas
82. Akara
83. Naithir
84. Kynan
85. Ivanna
86. Ares (Deity - God of War)
87. Amaranth
88. Valora
89. Sunset Shimmer (Cosplay)
90. Amaris

Page 7
91. Taurion
92. Yatri
93. Eirian
94. Lyruil
95. Theta Θ
96. Swift Strike
97. Alois
98. Radon
99. Eridanos
100. Jing Wei
101. Arctia
102. Ariadne
103. Alejandra
104. Kawah Ijen
105. Ankaa

Page 8
106. Zuli
107. Dianthus
108. Sutara
109. Ahdán
110. Athi
111. Chala
112. Mahuru Tora
113. Laetitia Fortuna
114. "Bayonetta" (Cereza)
115. Kendari
116. Kraken
117. Feredir
118. Kahlua
119. Nunya
120. Byakuya

Page 9
121. Shika
122. Arion
123. Celastrina
124. Dazzling Blaze
125. Sandia
126. Lykaion
127. Aylin (not here yet)
128. Sirona (Spirit Healer - not here yet)

=====

Post Format WIP

[align=center][color=black][size=18][i]Pae Name[/i][/size]
[size=9][i]Nickname or Title?[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[imgright]pae image here[/imgright]

[b]Alignment:[/b] [color=black]Angel/Demon/Etc[/color]
[b]Faction:[/b] [color=black]Light/Dark/Elemental[/color]
[b]Role:[/b] [color=black]Healer/Fighter/Chef/Topiary Maker[/color]

[b]Status:[/b] [color=black]Child/Teen/Adult/Etc[/color]

[b]RP Color:[/b] [color=black]Black[/color]

[b]Relationship Status:[/b] [color=black]Single/Dating/Looking/Mated/Married[/color]
[b]Sexual Preference:[/b] [color=black]Male/Female, Angel/Demon/Fae/other Alignment[/color]

[b]Obtained:[/b] [color=black]Flatsale/Raffle/Breeding/Other[/color]

[b]Home:[/b] [color=black]Where does this Pae Live?[/color]

[b]Personality:[/b] [color=black]Blah blah blah.[/color]

[b]Fatal Flaw:[/b] [color=black]Blah blah blah[/color]

[b]Based On:[/b] [color=black]For Fae Only[/color]

[b]Weapon:[/b] [color=black]Weaponz[/color]

[b]Powers and Abilities[/b]
[color=black][i][u]Unique Ability/ies[/u][/i][list][*][i]Unique Power[/i] - Desc.[/list][i][u]Faction Abilities[/u][/i][list][*][i]Faction Ability[/i]
[*][i]Faction Ability 2[/i]
[*][i]Faction Ability 3[/i]
[/list][/color]

[b]Family[/b]
[b]Mother:[/b] [color=black]Mom[/color]
[b]Father:[/b] [color=black]Dad[/color]
[b]Siblings:[/b] [color=black]Others[/color]
[b]Mate:[/b] [color=black]Lover[/color]
[b]Children:[/b] [color=black]Behbehs[/color]

[b]???'s Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points[/b]
[color=black][list][*][i][/i] -
[/list][/color]

[b]Future Plans & Plots[/b]
[color=black][list][*][i]Plot 1 Name[/i] - Description here
[*][i]Plot 2 Name[/i] - Description here
[/list][/color]

[b]Familiars[/b]
[color=black]None yet.[/color]

[b]Other Items[/b]
[color=black]None yet.[/color]

[b]RP Log[/b]
[color=black][[url=?]X[/url]] RP Name
[/color]

(Now copying Dia...make this pretty later, especially if I decide to move posts...)

RP Information and Statuses
(PM or talk in shop thread for plotting.)

Available for Meta-Plot RP:
  • Chieftain Rais -
      He is available any time for any Faun business requiring the Chief's presence.

• Vanya -
      Seer, spiritual guide, and master healer of the Faun. See her for any Faun business or fill-in plot information where you'd like someone less imposing than Rais, in addition to healing, healing training, or if your Faun needs guidance and advice.

• Captain Turin -
      Captain of the Naiad Guard and personal bodyguard to the Queen. Available for plot information; also, you'd have to get through him to get to the Queen.

• Takeko -
      Has begun running a small sort of apothecary shop out of her home, in the absence of so many little ones to care for. She makes a number of simple potions, all natural from plants and herbs that she gathers herself, in exchange for foodstuffs that she can no longer obtain from the HQ. See her for any basic first aid and healing draught/salve needs. She has an upcoming important role in the plot, so any and all interactions are welcome.

• Lailah -
      Squire of the Order of the Light and she needs to interact with many types of Pae'il as part of her training.

• Eligor -
      Squire of the Order of the Light and he needs to interact with many types of Pae'il as part of his training.

Personal Plots:
  • Etna -
      This teen is trouble, but she needs to get out more and stir up some of it. She's got a high opinion of herself and grand plans to rule over the entire Isle one day. Her only issue is how to get there. She's looking for two types of Pae: those she can use as allies, if only temporarily, and those she can call her minions. She's recruiting, 'cause one day she'll be Queen of Telrunya if her plans play out how she wishes.

• Artemis -
      Having had her own 'herd' of sorts for so long, the Deity of the Hunt has decided that perhaps silence and her own company isn't quite enough anymore. Her unexpected acquisition of a daughter (two actually) has helped, but still, sometimes she yearns for more. She'd like to meet more of these feral and 'Wild Soul' Pae'il that she's heard about, those with closer ties to nature and its creatures. Perhaps build a pack of sorts once more.

Current RPs

Event RPs
[X] Awakening Spirits (Squires' Finale - Part 3) - Eligor, Lailah, and other Squires
[X] Naiadpalooza ORP - Homecoming Inauguration - Queen Tariel, Captain Turin, and many many many Naiads
[X] 2020 Spring Fireside

Metaplot Related
[X] NOTICE: Attn: Chief Rais and Princess Luna
[X] Reaching Out - Lahasha, Avner, and Lugh
[X] Meanwhile Back in Camp - Naya'il with other Fallen
[X] A Warm Welcome Home - Amadorine and Chieftain Rais
[X] Everything's Fine - Vanya and Mojo
[X] NOTICE: Takeko - Part 2 - Takeko and ???
[X] Strategy and Scotch - Chieftan Rais and Kilot
[X] Missing Princesses - Adella, Alana, and Andrina

Personal Plot
[X] Lookit What I Found! - Elyta and Cosworth
[X] Temple of DOOM - Jarek and Joi
[X] A Night to Relax - Vanya and Takis
[X] Hero Worship - Lailah and Chini
[X] Back to Basics - Amatus, Erasmus, and Kane
[X] Let's Pretend - Kylinari, Phreia, Romana, and Serena
[X] Rocks Aren't Treasure - Nyra, Talla, and Nunya
[X] Cafe Gossip - Melek, Mocha, and Dahlia
[X] Business is Booming - Takeko, Aquarelle, Amatus, Erasmus, Saffron, and Aster
[X] Guide Us Home - Serefina, Asra, and Kai
[X] Depends on Your Definition of Ok - Twinkletoes and Moonlight Shadow
[X] Just a Little Taste... - Fresco and Mentha Criollo
[X] What a Precious Surprise! - Callista and Na'las
[X] Nice Ta' Meet Cha! - Haldir, Faelon, Punkin, and Meloi
[X] Pesky Pearls - Moana and Cerulean
[X] Cleansing - Silvana and Sedna
[X] Welcome Home - Haluk, Sabah, Serefina, and ???
[X] When the Stars Align, Crazy Comes Out - Yipes and Seiya
[X] Picnic on the Lawn - Chieftain Rais and Fluttershy
[X] How About a Date - Chieftain Rais and Rainbow Dash
[X] Cleaning Up - Nimriel and Naveed
[X] Captain Gulliver and Seer Vanya - Gulliver and Vanya
[X] Light a Spark; New Beginnings - Eudora, Mia, Aurora Skye, and ???
[X] Watch the Hands, Mister... - Cadassi and Naveed
[X] The Art of Gentle - Lillibeth and Kalare
[X] The Wild One - Kilot and Ranuin
[X] Whisper to the Trees - Vanya and Prince Everfree
[X] Getting to the Root of the Problem - Faroth and Celestia
[X] Here Seems Nice - Midoriko, Kane, Takeko, Iokepa?
[X] Hope for Renewal - Takis and Vanya
[X] Wedding Reception - Hjortur, Kelebek, Turin, Tariel, Moana, and other fam
[X] Step One - Chieftain Rais and Reindonis
[X] Following the Stars - Nimue and Seiya
[X] Silk and Suede is So Shimmery - Mia and Arachne
[X] But I Wanna Read a Book - Althae and Vanessa
[X] Visiting an Old Friend - Kelebek and Turin

Solos
[X] Foolish Mistakes - Faroth and Ranuin

RPs to be Started
  • Aurora Skye finds Eudora
  • Jarek moves to Sparks Hollow
  • Vinyl and Kilot at the bar
  • Ceto finds Kekomura
  • Scylla and Phorcys meet
  • Vanya and Takis...Reconciliation?
  • Ranuin and Moony meet Cocoa
  • Amitola educates Queen Tariel on Sprites?
  • Brandy and Serefina reunion
  • Faroth/Celestia following arrest
  • Vanya/Sonata interaction
  • Kane/Cabel reunion in Kekomura
  • Vinyl helps Mama Blues, Musical Ponies unite!
  • Haldir and Starshine in Laisidhiel
  • Vika goes to trade with Kurt's Ranch
  • Ranuin and Kilot hunting trip
  • Ranuin and Everfree, finding one's place
  • Celestia and Vanya in the bar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:50 am
Takeko
The Eternal Mother

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alignment: Angel
Faction: Light
Role: Apothecary

RP Color: Teal

Relationship Status: Widowed
Sexual Preference: Prefers males, generally of the Angel, Demon, or Fae alignment, but she's open to others.

Obtained: Sept. 2005 Flatsale

Home: Kekomura

Personality: Takeko is true to her angelic nature. She is kind, loving, and protective, especially of those she loves and who are close to her. She would not hesitate, however, to leap into action to help a stranger in need. Despite her usual sweet, shy demeanor, only a few Pae'il who are especially close to her have managed to draw out her other side: a sneaky, mischievious, playful, good-intentioned trickster.

Fatal Flaw: Selflessness; putting others needs before her own.

Weapon: (Rarely seen) Natural, and gnarled-looking, a wooden staff that seems to have a vine curling upwards around it, though there is no vine; the staff is solid wood. Takeko is more likely to be seen carrying this staff as a walking stick than for use as a weapon.

Powers and Abilities
Unique Abilities
  • Floral Lore - Takeko can instantly know any and all potential uses for a plant, whether for medicine, cooking, or otherwise, simply by looking at it. By honing her skill, she is also learning their names and discovering combinations in which the plants may be used for new purposes.
  • Talk to the Trees - Takeko can "read" all flora to know how to help, heal or grow. She can lay her hands on any tree, and 'communicate" using the vast intertwined network of the trees of Telrunya, including Laisidhiel's children (but not Laisidhiel herself).
Faction Abilities
  • Light Shield - Bright light shield that can distract enemy, provide cover, and absorbs one magic attack, even while moving. [Limit: 3]
  • Solar Shower - Sparks of concentrated light fall on the designated area, illuminating it, and causing moderate physical damage (burns - like sparks from a welder). [Limit: 3]
  • Apparate - When in light, Takeko can transport herself to any other location, provided she has been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot she wishes to go. [Limit: 1 per 24 hour day]

Family
(Former) Mate: Aspen (MIA)
Biological Children: Saffron and Mei Lien (with Aspen)
Adopted Children: Kane, Cabel, Melek, and Xiulan
Biological Grandchildren: Aster and Ignatius (via Saffron)
Grandchildren via Adoptive Relations: Vika, Mikasi, and Nyra (via Kane); Eudora, Amitola, and Ahto (via Cabel); Danya and Porter (via Melek)
Great-Grandchildren via Adoptive Relations: Aurelia, Gawain, and Remy (via Porter); Illyria, Saoirse, Amatus, and Erasmus (via Vika); Nunya, Talla, Ayah, Tolek, Kiya, and Pyrah (via Nyra); Mia and Aurora Skye (via Eudora); Oriana and Tolya (via Amitola)
Great-Great-Grandchildren via Adoptive Relations: Jubilee and Sirendipity (via Oriana); Icecena and Icecero (via Pyrah)

Takeko's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • True Love Found - It all seemed like a fairy tale: the lone angel finding a lost child, but before despair and worry could overwhelm her about trying to raise a child on her own, she found the sweetest, most caring demon named Aspen, the two falling in love and raising the little demon boy, Kane, as their son. Yep, just like a fairy tale...
  • The Family Grows - While building their new home on the banks of the Chai'en River in Loka Nei, it seems that Takeko's new little family was destined to grow further. Kane's discovery of a strange plushie leads to...the adoption of a little Fae child? The Guardians certainly work in mysterious ways, but the darling Cabel is quickly accepted into the family...by everyone except Kane, at least.
  • Blessings of the Guardians - Takeko thought she was just going to meet the in-laws. Well, sometimes life's surprises have no sense of one's personal timing. A personal visit from Guardian Iris informs Takeko and Aspen that they have been specially chosen by the Guardians and blessed with the first new generation of Pae'il to be live-born, rather than coming from eggs. The pair decide to stay with Ivy and Chae until the twins are born, welcoming little Saffron and Mei Lien.
  • A Mother's Job is Never Done - Her own children all grown and moved out, Saffron even having adopted a troublesome child of his own, Takeko is starting to feel a bit of 'empty nest syndrome.' The Guardians answer prayers again, as her discussions with her mate are interrupted by the discovery of a little orphaned angel. He is adopted into the family and named Melek.
  • Trouble on the Isle - Takeko's led a simple, but pleasant life in the forest, surrounded by her family and dedicated to their happiness and well-being. When rumors of attacks on Pae'il in the night spur her to seek out shelter in the Falassion Healing House in order to keep Melek safe until these rumors can either be confirmed or denied, Takeko finds herself right in the middle of things as rumors are confirmed of a Pae'il being attacked, injured nearly to the point of death with no explanation for what truly occurred. While conversing with others on the matter, she receives a new shock when her long-lost son, Kane, shows up covered in scratches, poisoned, near death's door on the steps of the Healing House. The Fairies are able to save him, but she's left with many questions. What was her son doing in that accursed forest, and what could have done this to him? Her simple life in the forest has slowly started to crumble, the angel no longer able to block out the events of the rest of the Isle outside her happy little bubble.
  • Telrunya Falls and Everything Changes - Upon awaking from an enchanted sleep, the Pae'il of Telrunya discover that their Isle has been dropped into the ocean. While not sure at first of why, all Takeko knows upon waking is that her home is no longer located on the edge of the peaceful Chai'en River in Loka Nei Forest...more, on the edge of a steep chasm, where the now raging Chai'en flows at the bottom. The home will have to be rebuilt, but at least no one was seriously hurt, thank the Guardians. In addition, she had a chance to encounter Kane, once more, who came accompanied by some new friends...and a small child named Faroth, who belonged to an entirely new type of Pae'il: Fauns.
  • Will Wonders Never Cease? - Of all her children, she never expected Kane to show up at her door with a child. Not that she was going to allow him to abandon the baby to her care either. After getting at least part of the story out of the sullen demon, she convinces Kane that it would be in his best interests to learn to care for and raise his own child. Because she said so. Though she would gladly offer some help along the way.
  • WerePaes, Potions, and Curses, Oh My! - It was just supposed to be a nice party, a chance to relax and spent some time with her mate and some of their friends and family. It seemed like he'd been so distant lately. But then, kidnapped/possessed Pae'il, angry wolf spirits, and some mysterious hunter guiding them all in helping their lost loved ones. Her son had been the one to suggest that she use her special talent to help, but the choice had still been hers. Takeko never imagined such an important job, but it all came down to her in the end to identify the correct ingredients that the other Pae'il collected and to combine them into an effective cure for the cursed Pae'il. She'd never pictured herself in the spotlight, or anything like it before...but it had felt so good to be able to do so much and help so many...
  • Where Did I Go So Wrong? - First, Kane, now Saffron shows up with a child following what she could only interpret as inappropriate behavior at a party...then Melek a few seasons after, not only with a child, but MARRIED to a virtual stranger! Had she not raised them better than this? She believed she had, but initial impressions led her to believe that despite her best efforts, she had failed her children. With time though...she noted that they took responsibility for their actions, even trying to make the best of the situations. Perhaps...she hadn't done so badly after all.
  • Mother Mysterious - A mysterious letter is delivered to Takeko asking her to undertake a task and signed by 'Mother.' Warily, she proceeds to the Fae Clearing where she's instructed to remove some dangerous mandragoras that have been planted for some unknown purpose, though it cannot be anything good. Unknowing that the mandrakes were being affected as well by the hallucinogenic hazia root, Takeko has more than a struggle on her hands, but through knowledge and pure strength of will, manages to overcome the visions affecting her and safely dig up all of the mandrakes. She has taken them home for safety, but still faces the task of figuring out how to separate the mandrakes from the hazia root. Upon arriving home, she found another parcel congratulating her on her success and included some gifts from Kalandandra, the potions master of the isle, herself.
  • Gilded Trees - Having taken note of a pair of odd saplings growing in the Fae Clearing on her previous adventure there, Takeko returned to investigate further. She was shocked to find full-sized trees instead of only saplings, which were apparently already producing large seed pods of a sort. She happened across a young Fae woman there by the name of Briosca, or Bree, and their investigations of the strange seedpods led to an interesting discovery...
  • Taken - The seed pod from the Fae Clearing hatched into a small caterpillar-like Pae'il whom Takeko adopted and named Xiulan. The little girl was raised alongside Vika's new children and aside from her odd appearance, seemed as normal as any other Pae'il child. Tragedy struck following what should have been an ordinary picnic in the Clearing when Xiulan suddenly disappeared. Or was taken.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Natural Healing - Picked the wrong types of berries? Skinned your knee on a rock? Just generally feeling under the weather and you're too far from the Falassion Healing House? Takeko's skill with identifying plants has led her to creating a number of minor healing potions and poultices, free for anyone in need.
  • Moving On - She'd gone out looking for Aspen and his family following the hurricane, but found no sign of her estranged mate, nor his family...while she'd like to not give up on them, at some point, one has to face the facts and learn to say 'goodbye'...
  • Continuing Mysteries - In addition to still needing to figure out how to separate the dangerous mandrakes and hazia root, Takeko also has an ancient map with strange writings in a language never seen before. What could it be?

Familiars
User Image User Image User Image

Other Items

From "Mother"
  • x1 Silver Herbalist's Paring Knife
    From Kalandandra
  • x1 Green Marble Mortar and Pestle
  • x1 Large Ceramic Bowl
  • x1 Large Wooden Bowl
  • x1 Glass Pot
  • Sewing Supplies, including ceramic needles, thimbles, cotton thread, scissors, pins and a few small balls of various colored wool yarn
  • Several pieces of Wool Cloth
  • x3 Beeswax Candles
    Misc.

User Image User Image

RP Log
[X] Cabel's Arrival - with Kane, Aspen, and Cabel
[X] Journal Update - with herself
[X] Accident By the River - with Kane, Cabel, and Aspen
[X] Fiery Fish in the River - with Serefina, Cabel, Merric, Dax, and Aspen
[X] Speech Lessons and Construction - with Aspen and Cabel
[X] Meeting the In-Laws - with Aspen, Cabel, Ivy, and Chae
[X] Extended Visit - with Cabel, Aspen, and Chae
[X] Unexpected Blessing - with Aspen
[X] Sharing the Good News - with Aspen, Chae, and Cabel
[X] New Elder of Flora Returns - with Aspen, Cabel, Chae, and Ivy
[X] Little Ones on the Way - with Aspen, Kane, Cabel, and Ivy
[X] It's Time - with Aspen, Kane, Cabel, Ivy, Saffron, and Mei Lien
[X] Sandcastles by the River - with Aspen, Saffron, and Mei Lien
[X] Tea with an Elder - with Saffron, Polgara, Nimaina (human caretaker), and Kedana
[X] By the Riverside - with Aspen, Saffron, Blake, and Mei Lien
[X] Ivy and Chae's Family Picnic - with Aspen, Saffron, Devyn, and many others
[X] By the Riverside - with Aspen and Melek
[X] Apocalypse Now! - with herself mostly
[X] Of Seaweed and Potions - with Quinn, Kali, and Siva
[X] Seeking Shelter (Falassion House of Healing - Metaplot RP) - with Melek, Kane, Jazz, Starry, Raken, Dyas, Junior, Ayiana, Alaera, Sylvestanya
[X] Masquerade (Shop Event RP) - with ???
[X] Telrunya Falls (Metaplot RP) - with ???
[X] "I've Got A What...From Where?!?" - with Kane, Faroth, and Vika
[X] Fancy Dress Ball (Halloween 2009 WerePae RP Event) - with ???
[X] Severing the Bond - with Melek and Diona
[X] What Am I Supposed to Do With This? - with Kane, Vika, and Nyra
[X] Danger in the Forest: Preamble to War (Part 1) - with Texas Pete, Leitha, Pelagios, and Tamara
[X] Long Overdue Homecoming - with Cabel
[X] NOTICE: Mandragoras in the Fae Clearing
[X] We Need to Talk - with Texas Pete and Saffron
[X] Strange Seed Pods - solo in shop thread
[X] Discoveries in the Clearing - with Briosca (Bree)
[X] How Long Was I Gone? - with Kane, Xiulan, Vika, Saoirse, Illyria, Amatus, and Eramus
[X] Summer Carnival
[X] Peaceful Origins - with Xiulan, Lisianthus (Lisian), Queen Belwen, and Kane
[X] Wary and Watching - with Faroth, Vika, and Kane
[X] Wayward Daughter Returned - with Mei Lien and others
[X] Business is Booming - with Aquarelle, Amatus, Erasmus, Saffron, and Aster
[X] Letting Go - with Saffron, Mei Lien, and Cabel
[X] NOTICE: Takeko - Part 2
[X] Here Seems Nice - with Midoriko, Kane, and Iokepa?
[X] NOTICE: Takeko - Transcending Hero
[X] NOTICE: In the Dark of the Night (Part 2)

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:35 am
Serefina
The Fiery Naiad

Alignment: Naiad
Faction: Elemental (Water)
Role: Scout and Assistant Map-Maker for the Naiad Court

RP Color: Red

Relationship Status: Single
Sexual Preference: Prefers males, attracted to other Naiads, but hasn't had much luck so she'd probably be open to anyone that matched her well personality-wise.

Obtained: Sept. 2005 Flatsale

Home: Alu's Spring

Personality: Normally easy to get along with, Serefina has had few connections that have lasted in her life. Still, she keeps trying to reach out to others, moreso now that she's begun exploring the land portion of Telrunya and not just its waters. She's sobered a bit over the months, as all of her previous connections have disappeared, but despite her funk, she hasn't completely given up hope that one day, she'll find somewhere she belongs.

She's a strict believer in the Golden Rule and treats people as she would like to be treated. However, she's got a quick temper when provoked, which stretches to when she sees others being mistreated. She'll leap into the fray without a second thought, thinking only of defending the injured party.

Fatal Flaw: ???

Weapon: Her temper. Her heat shield can be used in both an offensive and defensive capability.

Powers and Abilities
Unique Ability
  • Heat Shield Reflect - Serefina can create a heat shield around herself if in danger, or in one case, if greatly angered. This shield is pure heat, but does not damage her, though she can feel the heat radiating as if from a distance. This shield may reflect any power-based attack aimed at her person, though it is converted to heat energy first, then reflected.
Faction Abilities
  • Elemental Shield - Strong shield, made of Water element, able to absorb up to 3 hits from an opponent (physical or magic). [Limit: 5]
  • Elemental Bomb - Concentrated mass of Water element that will explode upon impact, drenching anything within 10 yards. CANNOT KILL. [Limit: 5]
  • Elemental Boost - When in her native element, Serefina will have greater maneuverability, and will be resistant to her native element, Water. [Cost: None]

Family
Children: Brandy (with Kahlua)

Serefina's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • What Am I? - First an Aion, a small fish like creature, then a Merion, something more like a mermaid of legend, then...a Naiad, an aquatic species of Pae'il? Serefina's early life was a confusing one, filled with many changes, but at least she had her friends, Dax, and even Merric, who always seemed to be around, even through all the craziness. Her life was relatively happy, filling the days with swimming races, crazy contests of leaping from the water and performing tricks, and always in attempts to see who could do something better than the others.
  • After Change, Loss - The lake had never exactly been crowded with their kind before, but in time, even Dax and Merric disappeared, leaving Serefina alone for the longest time. She fought it at first with denial, but eventually gave way to despair...was she the last one left?
  • Exploring New Horizons - The ability to travel on land, if only for a short time, opened up new possibilities for Serefina. Ones that she was quick to leap at, having had more than enough of her fair share of solitary living. She ventured onto land from time to time, even taking part in an isle party or two, meeting some nice Pae, and once or twice, even other Naiads. Perhaps not all hope was lost.
  • Long-Lost Kindred from the Sea - If there were any doubt remaining that she might be the last of her kind, it was banished with the return of the Aernyn Naiads to the Isle. Perhaps this is why she'd never met many of her kind; they'd been separated, lost at sea for lifetimes from the sound of it, not just seasons. Her social graces in great disuse, she worried at first that these strange newcomers might not accept her as their own, though this had been her own home for years.
  • Estranged Daughter - One of those strange land-dweller parties ended with a one-night stand with an angelic Pae, and apparently, a small, different sort of Naiad child being granted to the other. Perhaps Serefina hadn't handle the situation in the best way, given her inability at the time to comprehend what had even happened or why, but in hindsight, she developed other issues. Like, wondering why the child had been given to the other woman. Was she so unfit to be a mother, that a land Pae'il was more fit to raise a baby Naiad than she? She hadn't seen either of them after that initial encounter, and to this day, has no idea what became of her daughter, though she keeps the lingering pain well hidden.
  • To Have a Purpose - She'd come to the Court that day out of curiosity, wondering what sort of important business was to be discussed. She'd not expected any of the excitement to result, nor the honor of being given a job for the Royal Court! As one of the few native Lake Naiads in attendance, with with her knowledge of the lake bed, Serefina was asked to be an official map-maker and guide for the Aernyn of the sea who still needed to learn about their new home. She eagerly accepted, feeling she finally had a place to belong among her people.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Somewhere I Belong - After being adrift for so long, Serefina has been offered a place in the Court of Queen Tariel. Is this what she's been looking for? Can she make herself useful in this new mixed Court of Aernyn and lake Naiads?
  • Good Enough - A chance one-night stand and an estranged daughter that she hasn't seen since. Serefina was left with many questions likely to remain unanswered following a confusing revelation that she'd actually helped to produce a new life. Will she ever see either of them again? Perhaps this is proof she's not meant to retain any sort of stable relationship or family of her own? Will she never find anyone to hold a permanent place in her life?

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
User Image User Image

RP Log
[X] Fiery Fish in the River - with Cabel, Merric, Dax, Takeko, and Aspen
[X] New Forms, Old Faces - with Dax and Merric
[X] Asking for Answers - with Dax, Jazz, and Aoaka
[X] [X] [X] Journal Updates - with herself
[X] Serefina to the Rescue - with Belisma
[X] Masquerade (Shop Event) - with Rain and many other Pae'il milling about
[X] Telrunya Falls (Metaplot) - with Calder
[X] Welcome Aernyn Naiads! (Metaplot) - with Naiad Court and others present
[X] Oh Joy, Complications... - with Kahlua and Brandy
[X] Hot-Tempered Water Dwellers - with Itsaso
[X] Movement from the Earth (Metaplot) - with Queen Tariel specifically, and other Naiads present
[X] Tainted Waters - with Queen Tariel, Genesis, Dante, Harveer, Katya, and Lailah
[X] Danger in the Forest: Preamble to War (Part 1) - with ???
[X] Guide Us Home - with Asra and Kai
[X] Welcome Home - with Haluk, Sabah, and ???

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:53 am
Kane
The Feral Tiger

Alignment: Demon
Role: ???

RP Color: DarkBlue

Relationship Status: Single?
Sexual Preference: Not entirely sure himself what he prefers...though he does seem to be attracted to strong-willed, competitive types.

Obtained: Secret Santa 2005 Custom from Presca

Personality: Quiet and reserved at times, he takes a long time to warm up to someone, though this isn't because of distrust or fear, more that Kane doesn't really feel that he NEEDS others. Typically alert and watchful, there's something about him that almost seems...feral. He has a tendency to snap at other Pae'il, especially if faced with anything that irritates him. This ranges from kindness to sarcasm. He doesn't speak often as it is, since he spends most of his time alone and hunting for his food, but when he does, his vocabulary tends to be peppered with curse words and sentiments as harsh as his little-used voice.

And yet, he actually possesses sound deductive reasoning and is far more intelligent than he lets on, as well as having an extensive vocabulary...that he seldom uses.

While he is still definitely not the most social Pae'il on Telrunya, he seems to be running into more and more of his own kind lately. Not all seem to be by pure accident either. He blames the Guardians. Especially considering the series of insane events that have led to him having a daughter, and a 'magic baby' at that...with a fae.

Fatal Flaw: Stubbornly independent, insisting he doesn't need the company or assistance of others.

Weapon: Himself; fangs, agility, and sharp, retractable claws; he prefers to use his own abilities, but won't hesitate to pick up a rock or tree branch if he decides he really needs it in a fight.

Powers and Abilities
Unique Ability
  • Tiger - Bonded with the wild soul of the tiger, Kane is very agile and slightly stronger than he looks; he moves quickly and quietly no matter what his environment. He has an affinity towards feline creatures, mimicking their behavior. He possesses excellent night vision, retractable claws, and can also shapeshift into a tiger, retaining his natural coloring.
Faction Abilities
  • Light Shield - Bright light shield that can distract enemy, provide cover, and absorbs one magic attack, even while moving. [Limit: 3]
  • Solar Shower - Sparks of concentrated light fall on the designated area, illuminating it, and causing moderate physical damage (burns - like sparks from a welder). [Limit: 3]
  • Apparate - When in light, Kane can transport himself to any other location, provided he has been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot he wishes to go. [Limit: 1 per 24 hour day]

Family
Adoptive Mother: Takeko
Adoptive Father: Aspen
Adopted Siblings: Cabel, Melek, Saffron, Mei Lien, and Xiulan
Mate: ...
Biological Children: Vika and Mikasi (with Magnus Vis)
Adopted Children: Nyra
Biological Grandchildren: Illyria, Saoirse, Amatus, and Erasmus (via Vika)
Grandchildren via Adopted Relations: Nunya, Talla, Ayah, Tolek, Kiya, and Pyrah (via Nyra)
Great-Grandchildren via Adoptive Relations: Icecena and Icecero (via Pyrah)

Kane's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • No, I'm Adopting YOU! - When Takeko stumbled across a wild little demon child, she thought she was adopting a son. More like, he adopted her. She'd earned his respect after all, when even his 'fierce pounce and bite' attack had barely fazed her, earning him a calm lecture instead. Lady had guts.
  • OMG, Get it Off! - Only natural for a feline to be curious, Kane got more than he bargained for in investigating an odd plushie toy near the forests edge. The brightly colored Fae child that seemed to sprout to life from it and cling to him like a leech was FAR from welcome within his personal space. Against his wishes, it seemed that Takeko was insistent on keeping the thing. Apparently, he was to have a 'brother' now. Pesky Fae thing.
  • Freedom - Upon realization that Takeko was about to have kids of her own, Kane decided that things were getting too crowded at home. Time to set out. Around the time the twins were born, Kane had retreated into the forest, following his instincts to live wild and free.
  • Trying Tests - Kane slipped further into his feral nature, only forced to interact with other Pae'il from time to time. Said encounters were not always encouraging. Generally, he found other Pae'il trying and only further reasoning to live among the wild things of the forest. Especially when it was crying women, obnoxious Fae, or loud-mouthed teenagers.
  • That's New - An encounter with a female demon near the edge of Dragnid nearly turned tragic. The dark influence of the forest seemed to serve as a catalyst, cuing a change in Kane that had never happened before. The two demons' aggression spiked, but luckily, Alaera seemed to come to her senses first, fleeing the forest followed by the demon-turned-tiger. Though she twisted her ankle in the sands of the beach, the distance from the forest seemed to help clear Kane's mind enough to bring him to his senses and shift back to Pae'il form, so perhaps it was a small price to pay. Uncomfortable with the foreign feeling of regret for what he'd (almost) done, Kane helped Alaera to the HQ where she could be taken care of better before returning to his solitary life.
  • You're Gonna' Challenge Me? - Curiosity killed the...well, you know. Yet, Kane's interest had been peaked by the increasing aggression the dark forest seemed to have adopted in keeping Pae'il out. Especially him. Making the snap decision to make a run at it and see how deep into the forest he could get, he got far more than the previous winged monkeys and little pests he'd faced before. Bladed cat-beasts, poison dripping from fangs and claws pursued him deeper into the forest. As their numbers increased from one...to two...to more, proving they could keep up with even his shifted tiger form's speed and agility, he was forced to turn back and flee the forest. But, not quickly enough. A tiny wound from one of beasts on his calf sent him staggering to the Falassion Healing Houses for help. After a brief reunion there with Takeko, and even a visit from Alaera, Kane spent some time recovering from the poison, all the more intrigued by just what was hiding in that forest, trying to keep him and others out.
  • The Isle Falls - Telrunya no longer floating in the sky, now floating instead on the ocean, was a startling revelation to the denizens of the Isle. In initial investigations, Kane found himself looking for clues to what had happened with a demon named Texas, and two Fae, Magnus and Criofan. Kane tracked and nearly flattened an odd little creature who called himself Faroth. The child proved adept at a time at avoiding answering too many questions...until the arrival of the leader of his people, the Faun. Though discussions were tense at first, it was eventually decided that the Faun, isolated from the Isle, would be allowed to return if they wished, though their home would remain in the Great Tree, Laisidhiel, that had settled alongside Telrunya when it fell. Kane seemed to have been stuck with a sort of tag-along in the child, Faroth.
  • Pirates and Rum - Pirates invaded the Isle! Adventure and treasure and partying and drinking! And more drinking. Kane may have gotten in a bit of a rum drinking competition with Magnus Vis...the Fae of Intoxication. The two may have gotten completely plastered. And the heat of competition may have stirred up other heated feelings that Kane had little experience with before. When Texas found them in the bushes the next morning, well...he'd taken care to steer Faroth away. The hangover was only the start of the trouble to follow.
  • Magic Baby - Of all the things to come from that encounter with Magnus, Kane hadn't expected a baby. Unable to get the fairy who delivered her to take her back, he attempted to drop her off on his mother, but Takeko would have none of that. Looked like he was stuck with her.
  • Another One? - Alright, he'd learned to cope with Vika after much time, frustration, and exhaustion. All in all, maybe she hadn't turned out so bad. That didn't mean he wanted another one. When a decorative egg that he'd brought home as a party souvenir hatched into a baby chick, he realized with some resignation that it was happening again...another little girl left in his care. The poor thing.
  • Darkness and Light - Following yet another 'adventure' with Dragnid, not one he'd gone looking for this time, after being attacked while saving Nyra, Tainted, then cleansed again, it was advised that Kane try to take some time to recover from the ordeal. Refusing to lay around the Healing House, he instead signed up for a vacation cruise. Really should have known better. Rather than relaxation, he got to experience the 'fun' of a near shark attack, being shipwrecked, then stranded on an island in the middle of the ocean for several weeks.
  • Grandpa - Upon returning from his adventure on the sea, Kane had a new surprise waiting for him. Vika was pregnant. With quadruplets. A few hidden issues between the pair were exposed, but the relationship between father and daughter seemed stronger than ever before after clearing the air. Whether it was his vacation at sea or something more, the Kane that had returned seemed far different from before. He even embraced becoming a grandfather...who'd have ever imagined...?

Future Plans & Plots
  • Trouble - Tough times seem to be hitting all over the Isle. Kane has begun redirecting his focus to make sure his family is taken care of and not going to be victim to any more tragedy.

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
    From Venus' Maze
  • 1x Antique, Gold Skeleton Key
    Misc.
  • Pendant made by Nyra from the massive claw of a Dragnid beast
  • Hunting/Skinning blade

RP Log
[X] Cabel's Arrival - with Takeko, Aspen, and Cabel
[X] Journal Update - with himself
[X] Accident By the River - with Takeko, Cabel, and Aspen
[X] Discovering Salmon - with Bo, Luau Lulu, Jet, Jazz, and Hula Bob
[X] Meal at the Beach Bar - with Bo, Luau Lulu, Jet, Jazz, Hula Bob, and Kymo
[X] A Passing Meeting - with Wednesday and Sebastian
[X] Meet the Grandparents - with Ivy and Chae
[X] Little Ones on the Way - with Takeko, Aspen, Cabel, and Ivy
[X] It's Time - with Takeko, Aspen, Cabel, Ivy, Saffron, and Mei Lien
[X] Ugh, More Crazy Fae - with Maya, Zephyros, and Quinn
[X] Ancient City Mystery - with Cabel and many others
[X] Built-In Cat Toys? - with Maya
[X] Strange Pearls? - with himself
[X] Bribed with Sandwiches - with Jomund
[X] [X] Journal Updates - with himself
[X] Apocalypse Now! - with Alaera and Eclipse/Apocalypse
[X] The Bark vs. The Bite - with Kika
[X] Happy Hunting - with Alaera
[X] Dangerous Experimentation (Dragnid Forest - Metaplot RP) - with ???
[X] I'm Afraid...I Need...Help... (Falassion House of Healing - Metaplot RP) - with Takeko, Melek, Alaera, and Sylvestanya
[X] Don't Cats Eat Birds? - with Niday
[X] Eww, Why Do You Eat That? - with Faroth
[X] Luau and Pirate Invasion? (Shop Event RP) - with ???
[X] But...Why's the Rum Gone? - with Magnus Vis and Texas Pete
[X] Trapped! - with Texas Pete
[X] "I've Got A What...From Where?!?" - with Faroth, Vika, and Takeko
[X] Hunting Lessons - with Vika
[X] Lonely Hunters - with Lailah
[X] Opal's Fish Fry - with Opal
[X] Valentine's Day Ball 2013: Eris' Arrival and the Labyrinth - with Opal and others
[X] What Am I Supposed to Do With This? - with Vika, Nyra, and Takeko
[X] Out of Despair - with Mikasi
[X] Hunting Chicks - with Nyra
[X] Talons and Claws, Fighting the Darkness - with Silvana and Nyra
[X] Island Cruise on the High Seas of Adventure
[X] Not Exactly Restful - with Opal
[X] How Long Was I Gone? - with Takeko, Xiulan, Vika, Saoirse, Illyria, Amatus, and Eramus
[X] Summer Carnival
[X] Peaceful Origins - with Takeko
[X] Back to Basics - with Amatus and Erasmus
[X] Wary and Watching - with Faroth, Vika, and Takeko
[X] V-Day 2018: Main ORP (Hotel Lobby) - with Amatus, Erasmus, and Aquarelle
[X] V-Day 2018: Concert Hall - with Amatus, Erasmus, and Aquarelle
[X] Here Seems Nice - with Midoriko, Takeko, and Iokepa?

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:33 pm
Cabel
Bright Star Lost in Darkness

Alignment: Fae
Faction: Light (for now)

RP Color: #FF3300

Sexual Preference: Prefers females, any alignment

Obtained: 2005 X-Mas Plushie-to-Life

Home: Pae'Kippu Beach

Personality: Deeply wounded by the loss of Nienna, Cabel is no longer the sweet, sappy, happy-go-lucky Fae that he once was. Following his love's disappearance, he grew darker, more serious, questioning the motives of the Guardians that she had so highly regarded.

Only recently has he begun venturing out to the Isle again, and he takes to wandering by himself, mostly on the beaches. Perhaps the forest causes him too much pain from the memories of the spirit who once shared his heart. He is darker in purpose, always questioning and reacting with hostility to anyone that pushes the wrong buttons. Still, somewhere beneath his scarred facade, perhaps the sensitive, caring Cabel still exists. Good luck in bringing it out.

Fatal Flaw: Self-doubt

Based On: Melisseus of Crete -- MELISSEUS was the rustic Daimon (Spirit) of honey and the art of beekeeping. He was variously described as a Titan, Kourete and Euboian Korybante. In Greek mythology, Melisseus ("bee-man"), the father of the nymphs Adrasteia and Ide who nursed the infant Zeus on Crete, was the eldest and leader of the nine Kuretes of Crete. They were chthonic daimones of Mount Ida, who clashed their spears and shields to drown out the wails of infant Zeus, whom they received from the Great Goddess, Rhea, his mother. The infant-god was hidden from his cannibal father and was raised in the cave that was sacred to the Goddess (Da) celebrated by the Kuretes, whose name it bore and still bears.

Weapon: Fae Staff

Powers and Abilities
Unique Abilities
  • Sticky - Cabel can make himself sticky and attach himself to other people, Pae'il, and objects...or them to him.
  • Bee Buzz - Cabel speak to honey bees and ask for their assistance in times of need.
Faction Abilities
  • Strong Magic Shield - Provides temporary cover from assault, in addition to providing some effective camouflage.
  • Magic Volley - Creates several, small, concentrated magic orbs that explode upon impact, causing mild damage and knocking opponents back. Limit of 3 uses in any battle and can easily be countered by other Factions' shields.
  • Apparate - Cabel can transport himself to any other location provided he has been there before and can clearly see it in his mind's eye. Time of day or light conditions do not apply.

Family
Adopted Siblings: Kane, Melek, Saffron, Mei Lien, and Xiulan
Biological Children: Ahto and Amitola (with Zinerva)
Adopted Children: Eudora
Biological Grandchildren: Oriana and Tolya (via Amitola)
Grandchildren via Adoptive Relations: Mia and Aurora Skye (via Eudora)
Biological Great-Grandchildren: Jubilee and Sirendipity (via Oriana)

Cabel's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Blessing from Above - An innocuous plushie toy, left at the edge of the forest...found by a small demon...then touched with the spark of life. Takeko called him a 'blessing from the Guardians'. Perhaps he was. He generally preferred the name 'Cabel'. He was an affectionate child, unlike his adopted brother, and these affections frequently caused Kane irritation that Cabel never quite seemed to recognize.
  • On My Own - One thing he shared in common with his 'brother', when his mother's twins came along, he moved out on his own. It wasn't as if he didn't want to stay, they just had so much to concentrate on with the new babies, he decided that this was as good a time as any to see the world. For the most part, Pae were welcoming to the Fae teen wherever he roamed.
  • Someone New - And then he met...her. He thought she was gorgeous...as if she'd stepped out of nature itself to greet him. He'd not realized the slow growing feeling of loneliness until he had someone so kind who was just like him to make him aware of it. He fell for her, and he fell hard. It wasn't long before she invited him to stay with her rather than journeying alone, and he accepted, moving in with Nienna in her forest home.
  • Complete - Life was good, but it was only getting better. While it was a startling surprise, the arrival of a little Fae child on their doorstep turned out not to be an unwelcome one. Cabel had the love of his life, a little girl, a peaceful home...what more could he possibly ask for? Though he'd been troubled with insecurities and self-doubt, Nienna had helped greatly, and his growing little family proved what she said: the Guardians really did bless.
  • Tragedy - And so they giveth, so they taketh away. With little explanation than 'something was wrong', Nienna had taken off abruptly for the dark forest. Cabel had never taken himself as the brave type, and normally kept a safe distance from Dragnid, but he followed after her without a thought. When his love was attacked by one of the warped creatures of the forest, he leapt into action without hesitation, attempting to drive the beast back long enough for Nienna to flee. They were separated in the struggle and Cabel was knocked unconscious. He's not even sure how he survived the ordeal. All he knew was that when he woke, he was alone...and he never saw Nienna again.
  • Aftermath - Following Nienna's disappearance, Cabel sank into a deep depression, withdrawing from the world and even the efforts of his daughter to get him to get out and try to live again. She even tried to get him to date again, but most meetings ended badly. Cabel had become bitter and morose, far from what he once was. While her efforts may have made little difference at first, with time, he seemed to heal, at least somewhat, though he never has been quite as open and carefree as he once was.
  • Never Again - He really should have known better. Alcohol had never been his friend before. But, the calm it brought, even with a hint of happiness, it was too much to resist. He spent the evening at a party in the company of a lovely Naiad, Zinerva, sharing drinks and conversation and eventually other things...into the night. He'd never imagined that he'd end up with sons. After getting over the shock and disappointment in himself for his irresponsible actions, he decided to make a few changes, moving to the beach to be closer to his boys and to help how he could if they ever needed anything.
  • Reunion - A long overdue reunion with his mother after all the years that have passed revealed the truth that he wasn't the only one struggling to deal with a devastating loss. Together, Cabel and Takeko shared their stories and mourned the losses of their loved ones over the years. The bridge rebuilt between them, Cabel resolved to visit more again, still needing to tell his mother the rest of what had happened in the meantime...and about her other grandchildren.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Love Lost - Following the disappearance of his love, Nienna, Cabel sunk into a deep depression. His daughter, Eudora, made her best efforts to drag him out of it, to live life again, but he's been forever changed. A shame that such a formerly-sweet, loving soul could be so damaged. Will he ever learn to love again?
  • Search For Answers - With a growing grudge against the Guardians that his love so devoted herself to, only to be betrayed by them in the end, he's found a new purpose in life. He's been researching these beings, as best he can, searching for more information on them, the way they work, their methods and history, perhaps trying to find some meaning in it all. Why in Telrunya would they find such joy in tormenting him so?

Familiars
User Image

Other Items
User Image

RP Log
[X] Cabel's Arrival - with Kane, Takeko, and Aspen
[X] Accident By the River - with Kane, Takeko, and Aspen
[X] Fiery Fish in the River - with Serefina, Merric, Dax, Takeko, and Aspen
[X] Speech Lessons and Construction - with Takeko and Aspen
[X] Meeting the In-Laws - with Takeko, Aspen, Ivy, and Chae
[X] Extended Visit - with Takeko, Aspen, and Chae
[X] Sharing the Good News - with Takeko, Aspen, and Chae
[X] New Elder of Flora Returns - with Takeko, Aspen, Chae, and Ivy
[X] Little Ones on the Way - with Takeko, Aspen, Kane, and Ivy
[X] It's Time - with Takeko, Aspen, Kane, Ivy, Saffron, and Mei Lien
[X] Beer and Teenagers Do Not Mix - with Polgara, Casala, and Bellatrix
[X] Ancient City Mystery - with Kane, Anila, Aldarion and many others
[X] Crossing Paths...Time to Meet Someone New - with Nienna
[X] Pearls on the Beach - with Nienna, Guardian Iris, Lucius, Chaos, Alaera, and Kethara
[X] Polgara's Campaign Party - with Polgara and Joi
[X] Why, What a Pleasant...Surprise? - with Nienna and Eudora
[X] [X] Journal Updates - with himself
[X] Afterglow - with Nienna
[X] Of Faeries, Stones, and...Lockpicks? - with Eudora and Shale
[X] Disturbances on the Isle (Waplei Ri Marsh - Metaplot RP) - with ???
[X] Lost Love (Dragnid Forest - Metaplot RP) - with Nienna
[X] Telrunya Falla (Metaplot RP) - with ???
[X] An Unexpected Date - with Eudora and Eboraria Floros
[X] Dealing with Disaster - with Leilani
[X] Cabel learned Bee Buzz (and bonded with his Mellon)!
[X] Converting the Unwilling - with Eligor and Alethea
[X] I Swear, I'll Never Drink Again - with Zinerva, Ahto, and Amitola
[X] Father-Son Picnic - with Amitola
[X] Long Overdue Homecoming - with Takeko
[X] Letting Go - with Takeko, Saffron, and Mei Lien
[X] Happy Venus Day ORP 2017
[X] V-Day 2018: Main ORP (Hotel Lobby) - with Zinerva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:55 pm
Saffron
The Calming Voice of Reason

Alignment: Mixed Angel

RP Color: Indigo

Sexual Preference: Not entirely sure at this time, as he believed himself heterosexual...until somehow he and Texas Pete ended up with kids.

Obtained: Plot Breeding (first live-birth Pae'il)

Personality: Although he was a bit of a brat while growing up, Saffron underwent a great personality shift in becoming an adult. He found himself a responsible and serious (if reluctant) parent figure to a young demon he found in the Loka Nei Forest. The experience caused him to grow up rather quickly, but it was all for the best. Secretly still ashamed for his bratty behavior as a child, he seeks to make up for it now that he is older and more mature.

Weapon: Flintlock Pistol

Powers and Abilities
Unique Ability
  • Flora Shift - Saffron can shift his form into that of any type of flora that he wishes. He cannot, however, control flora in any way, shape, or form. Nor can he move about while shifted.
Faction Abilities
  • Apparate - When in light, Saffron can transport himself to any other location, provided he has been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot he wishes to go. [Limit: 1 per 24 hour day]

Family
Mother: Takeko
Father: Aspen
Biological Siblings: Mei Lien
Adoptive Siblings: Kane, Cabel, Melek, and Xiulan
Biological Children: Aster and Ignatius (with Texas Pete)
Adopted Children: Devyn

Saffron's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • First of a New Age - A marked point in Pae'il evolution and the changes occurring to the Isle, Saffron and his sister Mei Lien were among the first new baby Pae'il to be live born, rather than coming from eggs. They were welcomed into the world, surrounded by loving family, parents and grandparents alike.
  • Brat - Even though they were twins, Saffron's sister always seemed to grow a bit quicker than he did, managing to do things first or faster than he could. He had a tendency to get frustrated by this, even if it wasn't something she was doing purposefully, and acted out with childish fits and other bratty behavior.
  • Growing Up Quickly - A young adult, Saffron had only begun reflecting on his previous immature behavior and where it was he was planning to go in life when Life threw a curve ball his way. A curve ball in the form of a demon toddler, lost in the woods, with no parents in sight. One that seemed to adopt him and accept no other as a caretaker. Oh, and he bit anyone else who tried. Wonderful.
  • Texas - In passing, Saffron had gotten to know some of his adopted siblings' friends, like Texas, whom he'd met through Kane. What he hadn't expected was to find out that this casual friend may have also been attracted to him. Unsure how to deal with this, Saffron simply attempted to ignore it, as if the awkward situation would simply go away. Of course, this never works. In fact, sometimes it only makes things worse not to address them before something else happens. Something else like Erote arrows.
  • Reconciliation - Shamefully, Saffron never could figure out how to face Texas on his own to address what had happened between them. Even after their sons were grown, he avoided addressing the topic, as well as avoiding Texas himself. To the point where Takeko saw fit to get involved, if only to force them to talk to one another. Once past the shame he felt over not addressing the issue properly, Saffron and Texas managed to have a calm conversation (sharing 'deceit cookies' courtesy of Takeko) in which matters seemed to be smoothed over between them. While anything other than friendship between them wasn't implied, they did agree to get the entire family together at some point, so that they could each get to know the son who had been raised and living with the other.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Confused and Conflicted - Following one of the Isle's visits by the Erotes, Saffron suddenly found himself with a toddler and a lot of questions. He'd begun to suspect that Texas found him attractive, but...he wasn't interested in men. Was he? Was this just some trick of the Erotes' tricky arrows, or something more than that, something that just needed a little push? After smoothing things out with Texas seasons later, it's unclear exactly where they stand, but Saffron is focusing on deciding what it is that he really wants, without any pressure either way.

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
User Image

RP Log
[X] It's Time - with Takeko, Aspen, Kane, Cabel, Ivy, and Mei Lien
[X] Sandcastles by the River - with Takeko, Aspen, and Mei Lien
[X] Tea with an Elder - with Takeko, Polgara, Nimaina (human caretaker), and Kedana
[X] By the Riverside - with Takeko, Aspen, Blake, and Mei Lien
[X] Fate Guides Us - with Karma and Devyn
[X] Ivy and Chae's Family Picnic - with Takeko, Aspen, Devyn, and many others
[X] Beach Party Babies - with Devyn, Koorie (human caretaker), Raziel, Pastela, and others
[X] Dude...Lighten Up! - with Devyn, Tamrin, Alturius, Anila, Cala, Grendell, and Comos
[X] Search for a Son (Waplei Ri Marsh - Metaplot RP) - with ???
[X] Footprints in the Forest (Loka Nei Forest - Metaplot RP) - with ???
[X] Plant Morph Meets Flower Lover - with Kaelia
[X] Fancy Dress Ball (Halloween 2009 WerePae Event) - with ???
[X] We Need to Talk - with Takeko and Texas Pete
[X] Business is Booming - with Takeko, Aquarelle, Amatus, Erasmus, and Aster
[X] Letting Go - with Takeko, Mei Lien, and Cabel
[X] Sweet Things and Vanilla Beans - with Grendell

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:17 pm
Devyn
The Reluctant Vampire

Faction: Light (for now...)

RP Color: Green

Relationship Status: Single/Looking
Sexual Preference: Anything with bewbies.

Obtained: Halloween 2006 Flatsale

Home: Ithyl Forest (Nomadic)

Personality: Devyn tries to act the part of the cool, independent man of the world, but the reality is that he's fresh out on his own in the real world and sometimes flailing to keep up. Fortunately, he's good at pretending he knows what's going on and picking up enough clues along the way to eventually figure things out. This can make for some interesting internal dialogue.

Every few days, he becomes possessed by a condition in which he craves blood to feed upon. This 'bloodlust' gets worse as time goes by, making him short-tempered, anxious, and causing him to lose control over his ability. He must 'fed' in order to remain in control, much as he hates to do so.

Of course, for all his suave, tough act, the sad truth is that he only wants to be accepted by others, despite his little 'condition' as he refers to his fangs and bloodlust. He'll go as far as pretending to be something he's not just to earn the acceptance of others.

Fatal Flaw: Desire for acceptance

Weapon: Fangs

Powers and Abilities
Unique Ability
  • Vampire Fangs - Devyn can elongate his teeth into impressive, vampire-like fangs, then retract them again.
Faction Abilities
  • Apparate - When in light, Devyn can transport himself to any other location, provided he has been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot he wishes to go. [Limit: 1 per 24 hour day]

Family
Adoptive Father: Saffron
Adopted Siblings: Aster and Ignatius

Devyn's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Daddy - Found in the forest by a young adult named Saffron, the demon boy quickly adopted the elder as a father figure, not allowing any other Pae close to him without risking a bite from his abnormal fangs.
  • Acceptance - Every teenager just wants to be accepted by their peers. Devyn perhaps more than most, given his condition. A meeting with a group of other teenagers soon leads to a more private conversation with one. The revelation of his secret surprisingly does not frighten her away, and instead, the two come to something of an agreement: he and Grendell would meet periodically, allowing him to feed from her, in exchange for his attentions and a little kiss-and-not-tell.
  • Withdrawl - Grendell's acceptance had given him hope, but when she had appeared less and less, soon vanishing for some time altogether, Devyn found his attempts to be social with others less than successful. He found another who seemed interested in Pae like him...but did she really understand what she thought to be so fascinating? As strong as the urges sometimes got, he'd never seriously hurt another Pae'il before. Apparently, if there were others like him, they did not carry the same concern. Upon witnessing what seemed to be the violent attack of another Pae'il, Devyn took what he had seen with him and fled even further from Pae'il society.

Future Plans & Plots
  • The Call of the Darkness - For so long, he's tried to fit in with other Pae'il, but imposed a sort of exile on himself to keep from hurting others...or allowing them to hurt him. Maybe it's time to address the problem differently and stop trying to cower and hide who he is...

Familiars
User Image

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
[X] Fate Guides Us - with Saffron and Karma
[X] Ivy and Chae's Family Picnic - with Takeko, Aspen, Saffron, and many others
[X] Beach Party Babies - with Saffron, Koorie (human caretaker), Raziel, Pastela, and others
[X] Green Shenanigans - with Sean
[X] Dude...Lighten Up! - with Saffron, Tamrin, Alturius, Anila, Cala, Grendell, and Comos
[X] Growing Self-Confidence (Loka Nei Forest - Metaplot RP) - with Jazz and Lucius
[X] One Down, How Many to Go? (Waplei Ri Marsh - Metaplot RP) - with Jazz
[X] Hey...I Remember You! - with Grendell
[X] What's A Girl to Do to Have Fun Around This Place? - with Ophelia
[X] So, We Meet Again My Dear Devyn - with Ophelia, Pandora, and Astraea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 pm
Eudora
Curiosity Personified

Alignment: Fae

Relationship Status: Single (Plotting with Dia's Lucius)
Sexual Preference: Any; she's curious.

Obtained: Runner-up Semi-Custom from Design-A-Banner Contest

Home: Sparks Hollow

Personality: If Eudora's personality could be described in two words only, it would easily be "undying curiosity." While easy to get along with on a normal basis, Guardians help anyone who implies that they have a secret, or decides to try and keep said secret from Eudora. The Fae will go to any lengths to uncover this secret, whether it is important to relevant to her own existence or not. Other than that, she is a sweet girl with an independent streak a mile wide who prefers to do things for herself, though not necessarily alone.

Fatal Flaw: Insatiable curiosity

Based On: In Greek mythology, Pandora ("all gifted") was the first woman, fashioned by Zeus as part of the punishment of mankind for Prometheus' theft of the secret of fire.

To punish mankind, Zeus demanded that the other gods make Pandora as a poisoned gift for man. Pandora was given several traits from the different gods: Hephaestus molded her out of clay and gave her form; Athena clothed her and the Charites adorned her with necklaces made by Hephaestus; Aphrodite gave her beauty; Apollo gave her musical talent and a gift for healing; Demeter taught her to tend a garden; Poseidon gave her a pearl necklace and the ability to never drown; Zeus made her idle, mischievous, and foolish; Hera gave her curiosity; Hermes gave her cunning, boldness, and charm. Thus the name Pandora—"all gifts"—in Hesiod's version derives from the fact that she received gifts from all deities.

The most significant of these gifts, however, was a pithos or storage jar,[1] given to Pandora either by Hermes or Zeus. Before he was chained to the rock, Prometheus had warned Epimetheus not to take any gifts from the gods. However, When Pandora arrived, he fell in love with her. Hermes told Epimetheus that Pandora was a gift to the titan from Zeus, and he warned Epimetheus not to open the jar, which was Pandora's dowry.

Until then, mankind lived life in a paradise without worry. Epimetheus told Pandora never to open the jar she had received from Zeus. However, Pandora's curiosity got the better of her and she opened it, releasing all the misfortunes of mankind: "For ere this the tribes of men lived on earth remote and free from ills [kakoi] and hard toil [ponoi] and heavy sickness [nosoi argaleai] which bring the Keres [baleful spirits] upon men; for in misery men grow old quickly" (Hesiod, Works and Days). Once opened, she shut it in time to keep one thing in the jar: hope 1. The world remained extremely bleak for an unspecified interval, until Pandora "chanced" to revisit the box again, at which point Hope fluttered out. Thus, mankind always has hope in times of evil.

((Source/Further Reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora ))

The name "Eudora" means "excellent gift" and Pandora means "all gifted." Eudora is going to be overly curious, lasting into adulthood, so no secret is going to be safe from her. No matter what it is, or how trivial, she will HAVE to know about it and will go to any lengths to do so. In a way, she will represent the blessing and the curse of knowledge, both beneficial and detrimental.

Weapon: Weaponz

Powers and Abilities
Unique Abilities
  • Lockpick - Eudora possesses the ability to transform her fingers and hands to pick any lock she wishes to.
  • Bliss & Horror Inducement - Eudora is able to create feelings of intense pleasure or discomfort in others. This is a conscious decision that she must make to do so, and cannot create both bliss and horror simultaneously. She is most likely to only ever use the 'bliss' portion of her power, given her good heart, however, if in danger, she may use the 'horror' long enough to distract her attacker and get away.
Faction Abilities
  • Strong Magic Shield - Provides temporary cover from assault, in addition to providing some effective camouflage.
  • Magic Volley - Creates several, small, concentrated magic orbs that explode upon impact, causing mild damage and knocking opponents back. Limit of 3 uses in any battle and can easily be countered by other Factions' shields.
  • Apparate - Eudora can transport herself to any other location provided she has been there before and can clearly see it in her mind's eye. Time of day or light conditions do not apply.

Family
Adoptive Father: Cabel
Adoptive Siblings: Amitola and Ahto
Children: Mia
Adoptive Children: Aurora Skye

Eudora's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Finding a Home - Drawing on an insatiable curiosity, a small Fae toddler quite literally stumbled into the forest home of one Cabel and Nienna. With no one else to care for her, the pair adopted her as their own, and one of Nienna's forest friends, a rabbit that the little girl named Shira, became the child's friend and playmate.
  • Coping with Loss - Eudora loved her parents very much, but when her mother's disappearance coupled with the events in the forest, she found herself falling into a caretaker's role for her father instead. As much as she missed her mother, it had hit her father so much harder. Perhaps it was guilt, but she was never quite sure. With time, coaxing, and all the care she could give him, she tried to help Cabel return to the world outside...with mixed results. Eventually, he ended up moving out of the home that they had shared to live on the beach instead. Eudora was left to care for the forest home as her own.
  • Surprise Blessing - Craving interaction, the Fae ventured out of the forest to the beach for a carnival celebration. There were Pae'il everywhere with all kinds of food and games for all! It was a refreshing change and Eudora went as far as doing a little bargaining and exchanging with other Pae'il to get a pretty little crown for some of the goods she'd brought with her from home. Though...what did she need a crown for? So, seeing a wishing booth, she offered the gift for the chance to make a wish. It was all in fun, what could it hurt? She hadn't expected her wishes to be answered with a miracle child showing up at her door...

Future Plans & Plots
  • Curiosity Unleashed - Now that her father has moved out and seems to be faring decently, if not well, again for himself, Eudora is on her own for the first time in her life. She's been out and about plenty before, but now she's free to really get to know who she is. And who everyone else is! Oh Guardians, beware when the questions start...

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
User Image User Image

RP Log
[X] Why, What a Pleasant Surprise! - with Cabel and Nienna
[X] [X] Journal Updates - with herself
[X] Of Fairies, Stones, and...Lockpicks? - with Cabel and Shale
[X] Can You Keep a Secret? - with Adora
[X] Telrunya Falls (Metaplot) - with Cabel, Elizabeth, Amapola, and Kieran
[X] An Unexpected Date - with Cabel and Eboraria Floros
[X] 20 Questions - with Cadassi
[X] Fancy Dress Ball (Halloween 2009 WerePae Event) - ???
[X] An Unacknowledged Wish, Granted - with Mia
[X] Light a Spark; New Beginnings - with Mia, Aurora Skye, and ???
[X] BULLETIN: Emergency in Star Grove - with Lucius, Alma, and ???
[X] V-Day 2020: Venus Day - with Lucius
[X] V-Day 2020: Garden Maze - with Lucius
[X] V-Day 2020: The MAZE - with Lucius

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:04 pm
Melek
The Wonder of-- OOO SHINY!

Alignment: Angel

RP Color: Purple

Relationship Status: Single (Plotting with Dia's Dahlia)
Sexual Preference: Prefers females, any alignment

Obtained: Page 3.5K Semi-Custom

Home: Telrunya City

Personality: Still somewhat child-like in nature (or perhaps that's childish), Melek retains a youthful look on life. Every new discovery is exciting, every new day worth celebrating. Of course, sometimes those new discoveries come within moments of each other...

Melek is VERY easily distracted and tends to leap from one subject to another in conversation with little connection between the two that any rational Pae could follow. All it takes is a comment, a bit of movement, something shiny...and poof, his attention has wandered elsewhere.

Weapon: Ooo...hey, wazzat?

Powers and Abilities
Unique Ability
  • Create Distraction - Basically, Melek can create a distraction to take other Pae's attention off himself for a short time. Depending on the target Pae and what he thinks will work best, this could be a sudden sound, a flash of light, or something else shiny.
Faction Abilities
  • Apparate - When in light, Melek can transport himself to any other location, provided he has been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot he wishes to go. [Limit: 1 per 24 hour day]

Family
Adoptive Siblings: Kane, Cabel, Saffron, Mei Lien, and Xiulan
Ex-Wife: Diona
Children: Danya and Porter
Grandchildren: Aurelia, Gawain, and Remy (via Porter)

Melek's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Another One? - Having no memory of where he came from before that point, the little angel tot was discovered on Takeko's doorstep and promptly adopted by the angel, who was suffering from a bit of 'empty nest syndrome'. Perhaps a blessing from the Guardians. He was a cheerful child, always bright-eyed and energetic, interested in every stimuli that came his way, though he seemed to have trouble focusing for any length of time on just any one.
  • Married?!? - He'd just been curious about the party...as he was about just about everything else in the world. He'd never have expected to end up married, soul bound to a complete stranger. And with kids. The God of Marriages, Hymnaios, had had some fun at their expense, it seemed. For the sake of the children. the pair decided to give this marriage thing a try, rather than seek a way out of their unwanted bond. At least, immediately.
  • It's Over - It was never meant to last. It was a joyless marriage from the start. Melek, little more than a child himself, did the best he could to help raise the kids, providing attention and love, if not parental guidance. Diona simply seemed to resent him and the children for taking her freedom away. When the children were grown, there was little reason for him to try to stick around when he clearly wasn't wanted. He moved back in with his mother, but soon after, Diona came after him, demanding a divorce. Having managed to come to some sort of understanding on the matter after speaking with Takeko, he readily agreed to Diona's wishes.
  • Relocation and Recovery - Following the divorce, it seemed that Melek became even more helpless than before, sinking into a brief depression and needing help with everyday tasks. Unable to do that to his grandmother, Danya shouldered the burden of taking care of his father, though the task soon grew overwhelming. He convinced his father to move up to the City, where he could fortunately get some help in caring for his troubles.
  • Cruise - Convinced by his son, Melek signed up for an ocean cruise, guaranteed to be relaxing and to cater to one's every whim. Sounded great, right? Until he was nearly eaten by a shark, then the boat sort of exploded, and he ended up stuck on this island with only one other: a demon from the City named Dahlia.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Moving On - Mostly recovered from the spiritual shock of the divorce, even from a loveless marriage, Melek is still hurting. If one gets past the somewhat childlike nature of the man, they might find a caring individual...who might sometimes try their patience, though he means well.

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
[X] By the Riverside - with Takeko and Aspen
[X] Seeking Shelter (Falassion Healing House - Metaplot RP) - with many Pae'il, specifically interacted with Takeko, Kane, and Dyas
[X] Masquerade - with Takeko, Aspen, Kane, and Cressida
[X] Telrunya Falls (Metaplot RP) - ???
[X] I Told You Listening to Trees Would Get Us Lost - with Pelagios, Yipes, Diona, Porter, and Danya
[X] Severing the Bond - with Takeko, Diona, and Anteros
[X] Guardian Appreciation Festival - with ???
[X] Island Cruise on the High Seas of Adventure
[X] Waking Up, Stranded - with Dahlia
[X] Cafe Gossip - with Mocha and Dahlia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:17 pm
Faroth
Knight-in-Training

Alignment: Faun
Faction: Elemental (Earth)

RP Color: #666666

Relationship Status: In a Relationship with Princess Celestia
Sexual Preference: Prefers females, attracted to Faun, but his adventures on the Isle have left him open to other possibilities

Obtained: "First of Next New Breed" Prize from Summer Murder Mystery Event; first appeared in "Telrunya Falls" Metaplot RP

Home: Laisidhiel

Personality: Faroth is a kind soul, even if he's spent a bit too much time around Kane. Then again, maybe he was always this spirited, but the two just play off each other's personalities so well, he decided to stick around to bother the tiger demon (who oddly tolerates his presence anyway).

His sarcasm is well-meant, intended for humor rather than harm, and he's a friendly sort, always looking for new acquaintances. He's an explorer and an adventurer at heart, proven by his choice to leave the Great Tree so long ago. He always tries to do what he thinks is right, even if sometimes it's hard to tell exactly what that might be. In that case, he trusts his heart and his instincts, jumping in with both hooves to whatever situation he's gotten himself into at the time.

Weapon: Hooves and strong leg muscles for kicking.

Powers and Abilities
Unique Ability
  • Wild Stallion - Faroth has bonded to the wild stallion, allowing him to move quickly and carry carts and heavy objects, including other Pae'il.
Faction Abilities
  • Elemental Shield - Strong shield, made of Earth element, able to absorb up to 3 hits from an oponent (physical or magic). [Limit: 5]
  • Elemental Bomb - Concentrated mass of Earth element that will explode upon impact, hitting anything within 10 yards with rock shrapnel. CANNOT KILL. [Limit: 5]
  • Elemental Boost - When in his native element, Faroth will have greater maneuverability, and will be resistant to his native element, Earth. [Cost: None]

Family
Mate: Princess Celestia
Biological Children: Ayala and Ranuin (with Chika); Faelon and Haldir (with Princess Celestia)
Adopted Children: Wellspring
Biological Grandchildren: Rhoea and Alborada (via Faelon)

Faroth's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Telrunya Falls - The floating Isle of Telrunya descended from the sky into the sea. Unbeknownst by many of the residents, it was followed by the great Tree, Laisidhiel, hidden from the rest of the Isle for centuries. In the descent, some of the Tree's acorns, in reality the first stage of life for new Faun, were shaken loose and scattered across the Isle. They were unnoticed, except by one young child of the Tree. The boy, named Faroth, snuck away from the Tree to the main Isle in an attempt to find and rescue the lost acorns, to bring them back home again before anyone noticed. The first Faun on the main Isle in centuries, he had taken on a task far too great for one so small. Or perhaps it was simply fate. His mission was a failure, and the acorns were found and adopted by Pae'il of the Isle as they grew and hatched into baby Faun. The wayward child was found by the Faun Chieftain, himself, along with several of the Isle's residents. Though he feared punishment for sneaking away, the child had had good intentions and Chieftain Rais judged that there was little to do except try to adapt to this change. The Faun would be allowed to stay on the Isle and Faroth was granted permission to travel there and get to know the residents of this new land.
  • Exploration - Faroth spent a lot of time exploring the Isle. He adopted the demon, Kane, as a friend, despite the other's seeming protests. Nevertheless, the faun not only got to know the demon fairly well, but his extended adopted family who welcomed him whenever he wished to visit. An experience with his Wild Soul gave him the strength and speed to maintain his travels regularly, passing back and forth between the Isle and his permanent home, Laisidhiel.
  • WerePae - It was just supposed to be a costume party to celebrate the fall season. The teenaged Faun was enthusiastic about the Isle gathering and attended in a costume of his own design, cleverly using berry dyes and pine straw to disguise himself as his friend, Kane! The night proved to be anything but fun and games. Faroth found himself one of many Pae'il possessed by an angry wolf spirit, his shape transformed and his actions not his own as he and the others ran amok. Fortunately, through the efforts of the other party-goers and the potion-maker, Takeko, a cure was found and the cursed Pae'il were saved. He was left, however, with a souvenir of the occasion: the lingering, tamed wolf spirit who seemed determined to remain his companion. He named her Raina.
  • Faunapalooza - A great gathering of Faun, referred to as the 'Calling' by some, saw Faun traveling to Laisidhiel from all over the Isle...and beyond. Called by the Chieftain and the Great Tree itself, the Faun were gathered for an important meeting to find Council members to govern life within the Tree and of all those who served her. Though he attempted to step forward, it seemed the Tree had no special role for Faroth. Ah well. Not letting it get him down too much, Faroth hung around for the rest of the celebration, which included the choosing of a bride for the Chieftain, then an open meeting and introduction of the new Council members to their positions. As attendance was open to all, Faroth went along as well...not expecting the revelations to come. The Earthmother of the Faun told a tale of long ago, of a war and the destruction wrought by the Blood Pae of old upon their people. Surely...things were different now, right? After all, this sounded nothing like the kind Pae'il Faroth had gotten to know on the Isle...
  • Storm's Aftermath - A great storm blew across the Isle, confining many to what safety they could find from its wrath. Afterwards, the residents of Laisidhiel had plenty of work to be shared. Faroth pitched in with much of the clean-up, helping a few friend, Chika, in collecting fallen branches and debris to be hauled away. They were aided by a couple of odd teenage boys from the Isle, an angel and a demon. They spoke a lot of some kind of Guardians, but they were kind enough to help with the clean-up at least. Following that, Faroth found himself escorting the Chieftain's wife, Belvah, on part of the search effort away from the Tree for any acorns that had been shaken from the Tree's branches in the storm. No acorns were found, but instead, they found something else. One of the teenage boys from before, this time escorted by a quiet, intense young girl. They were on some kind of search as well...for what, it was revealed shortly. The group was attacked by a trio of giant, mutant insect creatures from the dark forest in the South. The teenagers displayed amazingly proficient fighting skills for their age, and their efforts combined with Faroth and Raina's managed to drive the creatures off. The teens would continue pursuit, but Belvah had been injured. After thanking them for helping to save them, Faroth escorted Belvah home to have her injuries treated.
  • Too Much to Drink - Faroth attended another Isle party with his new friend, Chika. Apparently there was more to the punch than just fruit juice. The pair got a little tipsy, then a little 'friendly' away from the party, waking up together the next morning, hungover. That wasn't the only lingering effect from the night before. A season later, Chika gave birth to two little bundles of joy...with wolf tails and paws. Raina suggested it was some lingering effect of the 'wolf magic' from their initial meeting. For lack of a better explanation, Faroth accepted this and spent a majority of his time at the Tree, helping to raise his new children.
  • Faunies - Laisidhiel always guides her children home. Even from far away lands where they may have strayed. Faroth and his son, Ranuin, crossed paths with a large group of strange-looking Faun journeying across the Isle. It seemed that they were strangers from a far away land, who had fled their home which was being swallowed by some dark power. Could these have been more lost acorns? They seemed to be drawn towards Laisidhiel, so Faroth offered to be their guide in crossing the Isle to reach the Great Tree. He spent the time getting to know them and his suspicions were confirmed upon reaching the Tree and finding the Chief and Circle already expecting their arrival. The Fauny had come home to Laisidhiel.
  • Danger in the Forest - A normal outing with Kane on the Isle led to a strange meeting of varied Pae'il in the forests south of the mountains. A strange feeling of ominous presence pervaded the area, accompanied by the appearance of the Earthmother, so far from the Tree, made for a very disconcerting meeting for the poor Faun. Upon the suggestion that they leave the area and disperse, Faroth agreed and bid his friend farewell in favor of escorting the Fauny Princesses and Earthmother home safely to the Tree.
  • Nature Hike Turns to Survival - It was supposed to be a fun bonding experience with his son. Faroth had no way to know what was to come of this 'nature hike' he and Ranuin had signed on for. Though it started normally enough, within a couple of days, mysterious forces conspired and resulted in the group being scattered, many left in strange or unknown locations throughout the Loka Nei Jungle. Faroth found himself trapped underground in a sort of lost temple structure with the Fauny Princess, Celestia. Working together for survival, the pair attempted to explore their surroundings to find a way to escape. Their partnership got off to a rocky start, but after a few pointed miscommunications, Faroth learned that the princess had been having horrible nightmare hallucinations following a vision of the past given to her by the Seer. Faroth had heard some of the history of the ancient Faun and something about a war, but this was the first he'd heard of the true horror of it. After facing deadly spiders and illusionary rooms filled with visions of lustful, hedonistic pleasures, the pair escape these traps only to find themselves in another. A circular hallway at the top of a stairwell, several rooms within, one thankfully with a trickling water source, but little else to offer the otherwise trapped Faun. The end of a side hallway had collapsed and it was only with desperation at finding no other way out that Faroth decided to try digging through the landslide, in hopes that there would be a way out on the other side. Food was scarce and the pair tried to make it last, though they grew weaker and weaker as their supplies ran out. When all hope was nearly gone, Faroth's hope was revived by a faint message from his spirit companion outside. With the last of his strength, he broke through the wall of earth to freedom. Grown closer by their fight to survive, Faroth and Celestia seem to continue their fight in denying the growing feelings they've developed for one another. However, a little push from Raina to force them to address the issue on the way back to Laisidhiel was all it took in the end to get them to admit their feelings at last and suggest their willingness to give the relationship a try.
  • Adoption - When a strange pearl received by Celestia as a gift from a friend hatches into an odd Naiad-like creature, she and Faroth decide to adopt the boy and raise him as their own. The boy's new name would be Wellspring.
  • Tragedy and Joy - Laisidhiel suffers a devastating attack, her injuries felt by all those who live within and serve the Great Tree. A Blood Pae'il, a demon named Raken, is pinpointed as the one responsible for the explosion that left a gaping hole in the back of the Tree and left countless Faun injured in the wake of the attack. Following this tragedy, as the Tree and her children attempt to recover, Celestia reveals to Faroth that she's expecting. Though the timing is harsh, the two boys are welcomed into the world a season later with love.
  • Treason?!? - Worried by the increasing paranoia and hostility throughout the Tree, Faroth leaves on a mission to check in with his friends on the Isle to ensure that they are safe as well. Though it directly defies one of the recent laws put in place by the Chieftain. He is followed by Twinkletoes, who is alarmed to see him meeting with Blood Pae and returns to the Tree to report what she has seen. When Faroth returns to the Tree, the guards are waiting for him. He is arrested and taken before Chieftain Rais to address his charges of suspected treason; afterwards he is taken to the Root Cellar to be imprisoned.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Consequences - He'd broken the rules one too many times; well-meaning motives aside.
  • Broadening Horizons - When everyone is seized by fear and hatred, someone needs to keep their head to keep the peace.
  • Rise Above - After all of the burning, there are bridges to be built...

Familiars

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
[X] Telrunya Falls (Metaplot RP) - with Kane, Texas Pete, Magnus Vis, Criofan O'Kane, Rais, Vangelis, and Takeko
[X] Retro-RP Meeting with wild soul
[X] Eww, Why Do You Eat That? - with Kane
[X] Luau and Pirate Invasion - Many Pae'il, specifically interacted with Kane, Texas Pete, and Magnus Vis
[X] "I've Got A What...From Where?!?" - with Kane, Vika, and Takeko
[X] Fancy Dress Ball (Halloween 2009 WerePae Event) - Many Pae'il, specifically interacted with Eudora, Takeko, Saffron, Texas Pete, and Aysu
[X] Faunapalooza Plot RP - Many Faun Pae'il, specifically interacted with Vangelis, Rais, Earthmother, and Artemis
[X] "Ooo...What Does This Button Do?" - with Cosworth
[X] Cleaning Up - with Chika, Eligor, and Harveer
[X] Here Little Acorns - with Belvah, Lailah, and Harveer
[X] Woah, That Was Some Fruit Juice! - with Chika
[X] The Faunies, Welcomed to Laisidhiel - with Ranuin, other Faun, Fauny Princesses, and Faunies
[X] Wait...What About Muffins? - with Ranuin and Derpy Hooves
[X] Back to Nature Hike in Loka Nei Forest
[X] Trapped - with Celestia
[X] Conversations - with Celestia
[X] Freedom - with Celestia
[X] Welcomed Home - with Celestia
[X] Afternoon Lessons - with Celestia
[X] Dusk to Dark - with Ranuin, Celestia, and Moonlight Shadow
[X] Waking Up - with Celestia
[X] Party in Laisidhiel - with Celestia, others
[X] Popping Pearls? - with Celestia and Wellspring
[X] Spiritual Journey Comes to an End - with Celestia, Wellspring, and others
[X] Surprise...? - with Celestia
[X] Wary and Watching - with Vika, Takeko, and Kane
[X] Right to a Trial - with Chieftain Rais and many Faun witnesses
[X] Foolish Mistakes - with Ranuin
[X] Getting to the Root of the Problem - with Celestia

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:29 pm
Vanya
The Hand of Chaos

Alignment: Faun
Faction: Elemental (Earth)
Role: Seer, Spiritual Leader, and Healer of the Faun

Past Life: Thalas "Tenderhoof" (Stop calling me that!), Seer of the Faun, father of Chieftains Arda and Rais, former soulmate of Emalyn, the Earthmother.

RP Color: Black

Relationship Status: Engaged...?
Sexual Preference: Prefers faun males, but definitely no Blood Pae plz

Obtained: One of the first Faun toddlers to appear after Laisidhiel reappeared to the fallen Isle

Home: Laisidhiel

Personality: Having felt like the odd one out most of her life, Vanya is a bit lacking in the social skills department. As most children at the Great Tree avoided playing with her, and even some parents dissuaded their children from associating with her at all, Vanya grew up with bugs and small animals as her only friends. For what she lacks in social skills, she makes up for in her analytical skills. She has a sharp mind, tuned to observe her surroundings and make analytical conclusions based on those observations.

After making the decision to move away from the Tree and try to seek out a new life out on the strange Isle, she had somewhat better luck in what few social situations presented themselves. While she's still quite awkward in dealing with others, and tends to deal with things on a clinical, rather than personal, level, she has found some sort of acceptance among others, even despite her strange oddities.

Now, after attempting to escape the Great Tree and its inhabitants for fear of judgment and prejudice, she now finds herself living there once more, now the revered Seer of the Faun, among other honored titles. Go figure.

Weapon: Chaos itself. Also a staff she could probably smack you with.

Powers and Abilities
Unique Ability
  • Generate Chaos - Vanya will be able to generate small concentrations of pure chaos. These can affect inanimate objects, such as causing a mechanical device to break down or a small object to seem to spring to life temporarily; or it can affect other creatures, perhaps enhancing feelings of hostility, confusion, and the like.
  • Secondary Hallowed Ability - Desc.

Faun Circle Ability
  • Earth Golem (Lesser) - Being one of Rais' Inner Circle, Vanya has the added ability to shift into an earth golem in times of emergency.

Faction Abilities
  • Elemental Shield - Strong shield, made of Earth element, able to absorb up to 3 hits from an opponent (physical or magic). [Limit: 5]
  • Elemental Bomb - Concentrated mass of Earth element that will explode upon impact, hitting anything within 10 yards with rock shrapnel. CANNOT KILL. [Limit: 5]
  • Elemental Boost - When in her native element, Vanya will have greater maneuverability, and will be resistant to her native element, Earth. [Cost: None]
  • Elemental Heal - When in her native element, there is no Aika cost, and Vanya will be naturally healed, slowly. It is in the best interest of opponents to not battle an elemental Pae'il on their home turf.[Limit: 3]

Family
Betrothed(?): Takis
Children: ...

Vanya's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Oddball - A direct child of Laisidhiel, little Vanya was always a quiet child, sometimes preferring to be off on her own rather than playing with other kids, making friends instead of insects and the odd mouse.
  • Bringer of Chaos - In her explorations, the dark-furred Faun child found a strange stone, carvings upon its surface not unlike those used by the Faun in writing. However, it was unfamiliar to her, and upon picking it up, the stone burned her palm. Strange, but she thought little of it at the time, young as she was. Only later, when strange things began happening around her did it show what influence it had had upon the rest of her life.
  • It Was an Accident! - Vanya experimented with these new powers, making rocks sing and other Faun's hair turn colors (temporarily), It was all great fun and she never knew exactly what would happen when she let it loose, only that it was always entertaining. Until one day. She was using her powers to entertain other children her age. A whirl of leaves from the ground rose into the air, spinning and dancing, causing the others to laugh and clap...until the leaves burst into flame. Embers were tossed in all directions as the burning leaves collided, laughter turning to screams of fright. There were a couple minor burns to be treated, but the damage done had been far greater. The other children grew frightened, their parents wary of the red-eye girl's powers. Until she could control them, maybe she should be kept at a distance. Vanya became terrified of what she had done. What she could do. She never meant to hurt anyone. What if something worse happened one day? She became withdrawn, pulling away from the other children and adults as well. She was only a child by the time the Tree settled next to the fallen Isle. It seemed a sign from the Spirits, one she interpreted as a solution to her worries. She didn't want to accidentally hurt anyone ever again...so she left the Tree to go live in solitary on the Isle.
  • Solitary Studies - Quiet and reserved, Vanya kept to herself on the Isle, however, curiosity and wonder would not be stifled, so she studied other Pae'il intently...from a distance. She learned much from her observations on how other Pae'il functioned, how they interacted, even how they thought. What she didn't learn was how to interact in the same way. When forced to interact with another, she tended to respond in a distant, clinical manner, confused by certain social mannerisms, but always in analysis mode. Her new friend, Takis, didn't seem to mind though. He just wanted to be her friend.
  • Faunapalooza - The Calling went out to all Faun, beckoning, compelling them to return home. Whether they wanted to or not. Vanya didn't want to go, she tried to fight the Call...she couldn't go back there. What if someone recognized her? Despite her protests, and at least aided by Takis' support, she went anyway. Fortunately, no one seemed to recognize her, or if they did, didn't react negatively to seeing her there. She was all grown up now anyway, maybe they didn't recognize her. She couldn't answer what possessed her to step forward in the search for the Chief's Circle. First, she was a woman. She had no place on any ruling council. Second, she didn't want anything to do with it anyway. Apparently the Spirits thought otherwise, guiding the Chief to name her as the new Seer and Spiritual Healer of the Faun. As if that weren't bad enough, panic gripped her when her name was called for the ceremony to find a wife for the Chieftain that followed. The Spirits were only toying with her, apparently, as she was quickly eliminated from the available faunnesses. As that ceremony continued, she was approached by the Earthmother to go begin the process of accepting her role as Seer and the powers that came with it. She had rationalized that if the Spirits wished her to return to the Tree, then she would take whatever responsibility they set upon her to help her people. To hear that she would also be capable of great healing was nearly too good to be true! Perhaps this would make up for past sins... Of course, there was also a cost for such powers. To gain sight into the realm of the Spirits, she would have to sacrifice her worldly sight. The realization was staggering, and yet...to give back to her people. To be able to ensure she did not cause pain, but could instead relieve it. Heal it? She would do so. She was instructed on how to put herself into a trance to enter the spirit world. She was to find her spirit guide there and prepare to make a pact. Once found, she returned to the waking world, finished preparations, then made her offering to the spirits. The now-blind faunness was given a chance to rest briefly before the final candidates for the Chieftain's wife were brought before her for a reading. Her first act as Seer, she gave each of the faunnesses a 'reading' in which she helped them interpret their dreams and offered advice and warnings for the future. Following, she rested before going to the fireside induction ceremony to take on her role officially, learning much of the Faun history of old from the tales shared by the Earthmother...as well as the dire warnings lest history repeat itself.
  • Feelings in a Storm - Soon after, a great storm kept most inside the Great Tree as devastation swept the Isle outside. Resting up from the ordeal of simply becoming the Seer, Vanya found herself being doted upon regularly by her dear friend, Takis, when she was awake. It was during the storm when he finally took her aside and shared his true feelings for her. The socially awkward faunness had spent so many seasons trying to distance herself from others emotionally, she wasn't sure how to respond at first. Takis feared rejection, but instead got the answer that she wasn't sure what 'love' really was...but that she'd like to find out if that's what this was. Vanya realized that he'd become the most important, dearest friend she'd ever had. Had ever hoped to have. Was that what love was? Maybe it was. They'd find out together.
  • Ominous Visions - The first true signs of her new powers came in dreams...or nightmares, as the case may be. The new Seer began being plagued by dark omens in her dreams, warnings against things to come...
  • Settling In - On a brighter note, aside from the new messages from the Spirits, Vanya continued to adapt to the loss of her earthly sight and more importantly, to make more friends within the Tree. She had the Circle members to get to know, but also began to make connections to other Faun, both within and outside of the Tree. With the arrival of the Faunies, she found herself being sought out by even more of the Tree's children for aid. She'd never felt more helpful to the Tree.
  • Shared Visions - Having learned of a strange situation in which one of the Fauny Princesses had been 'accidentally' soulbound to a Blood Pae'il as a result of attending an Isle party, Vanya looked into the matter on her own for a possible resolution. Worried of the consequences if this secret connection were discovered, she took it upon herself to provide incense to Princess Celestia that would allow her to have a vision of the past, to perhaps understand some of the distrust within the Tree regarding the so called 'Blood Pae'il'. She did not expect the Spirits to be so cruel with their choice of vision. Given a vision of the final battle between the ancient Faun and Angels and Demons, Celestia was understandably shaken by what she'd seen and shared with the Seer afterwards. Vanya attempted to console her and apologize profusely for what had happened before explaining that she'd also found a possible solution to the Princess' accidental marriage issue. She had no idea the long reaching effects the vision would have on the Princess when she allowed her to leave her alcove that night.
  • Separation - Celestia returned to related that she had followed Vanya's instructions and gotten her accidental marriage annulled. She wished to clear the air, letting the Faun Chieftain know of the events that had passed. The news that such an event was possible was alarming and clued the Chieftain in that they would need to be more wary of these so-called deity than he already knew. However, his wrath towards Vanya in private for keeping secrets from him was immense. He made it clear that he would tolerate no one, especially a member of his Inner Circle, keeping secrets from him again. The shaken Seer was grateful to slip away after that meeting, vowing to herself not get caught in such a situation ever again.
  • Switching Sides - An Angel who wanted to be a Faun? It seemed absurd. Especially once revealed he knew little of the Faun or their beliefs at all. Vanya found that it fell to her shoulders to examine the Angel, Thom, who had become engaged to the (now former due to this incident) Faun Pathfinder, Amadorine, and see if the Angel were worthy to proceed with his strange request. He claimed to want to swear fealty to the Faun, forsaking his own kind, all for the love of Amadorine. However, when pressed, he admitted to knowing nothing of Faun society and having no other reasons to provide that led to any belief that he could maintain loyalty to those he wished to join. The Seer actually had grown irritated with the meeting and was about to send him on his way with a dismissal when Laisidhiel herself intervened, having Vanya pass along that if Thom were willing to make a great sacrifice, then he might be given a test in the future to prove his loyalty and be considered to be allowed to join the children of Laisidhiel. He had only to give up his wings. He accepted the proposal, but unnerved by the meeting as a whole, Vanya took her leave afterwards and sent for Amadorine. In private, she discussed some of her misgivings and messages from the spirits during the meeting. Afterwards, Amadorine simply said she had some things to look into and figure out and took her leave. Contact was lost with her when she disappeared soon after.
  • Earth and Sea Alliance - To try to keep ahead of potential hostilities, the Faun reached out to the Naiad for a meeting to discuss current events, concerns, and a possible alliance between the two people. The meeting was not without tension, especially considering the turn of events when the Naiad Queen reached out to her past life and connected with her moment of death. Her present self interpreted the memory of her past self's death as real, and only through the quick actions of her Captain, as well as Vanya and the Earthmother working together, was she revived. The revelation that the former Naiad Queen had been murdered was shocking, and against better judgment, Captain Turin expressed his own wish to attempt to connect to his past life for more information. He too encountered his past life...and his own death, forcing those in the present to revive him as well. It had been a risky gambit, but the information gained was dire. Not only had the former Queen been killed...by one of her own, it seemed...but the rest of the Naiad, in the entirety of the lake, had been poisoned shortly after by the Blood Pae! Shaken by this new knowledge, both groups agreed to separate for now, but not before signing an alliance, promising protection and support to one another in the coming days. Vanya was left with even more questions than the rest. What exactly had she been witness to in some of the Queen's visions? Had Arda...and Alu...?
  • A Seer's Passing - Haunted by the events of the meeting with the Naiad and the two Court members responses to witnessing their past lives' deaths, Vanya sough out the truth of her own past life's demise. Her spirit guide revealed that what she thought to be the truth had been only a partial truth, the rest hidden from her. She insisted on seeing the truth if there might be something to learn from it; reluctantly, the spirit gave it to her. What followed was a retelling of the final battle, with Vanya experiencing everything the past Seer had, from the moment of what she'd thought to be fighting to the last breath...to his capture...and the hell that followed. Weeks within the enemy's camp, being tortured by a General Strafe, sometimes for information, others...purely because. Vanya as Thalas relived every minute of it until his final gambit forced them to end his life once and for all. Back in the present, Vanya's Mellon, Veryan had already gone for Takis, then the Earthmother, when his bonded stopped breathing. The joint efforts of the two Faun managed to bring Vanya back, but something was clearly wrong with her when she awoke. She was clearly shaken, having awoken with a scream and recoiling from the ones who'd just revived her. She couldn't speak yet on what she'd learned, but promised to later. Earthmother followed up with her soon after...(Add more when RP finished)
  • Attack! -

Future Plans & Plots
  • Learning to Cope - Tormented by the memories and nightmares to follow after re-living the torture of her past life's final weeks, Vanya awoke changed. She withdrew from everyone, including her betrothed, and began disappearing for long periods of time into the Tree's inner sanctuary. She could sometimes be seen making a trip to Mojo's, but soon disappears after, slipping away quietly from the concerned looks.
  • ...Engaged? - With all that's happened, Vanya has pulled away from everyone, including her betrothed. The flower in her hair certainly hasn't wilted...yet, whispers have started circling, questioning when, if ever, the Seer and Shaper will finally complete their union...

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
[X] Retro-RP Childhood acquisition of chaos powers
[X] Retro-RP Childhood incident with powers
[X] Retro-RP Childhood decision to leave the Tree
[X] Hey Ladies - with Takis
[X] Just a Touch of Chaos - with Averon
[X] So, We Meet Again - with Takis
[X] Faunapalooza Plot RP - Many Faun Pae'il, specifically interacted with Takis, Rais, Earthmother, Mo, Kieran, Amadorine, Belvah, and Caleigh
[X] In the Days that Followed - with Takis
[X] Okay...So Now What? - with Mo, ...?
[X] Ominous Visions - with Takis
[X] Beneath the Moonlight - with Lailah
[X] A Woodsy Stroll - with Cosworth
[X] Peace Offering - with Cosworth
[X] The Faunies, Welcomed to Laisidhiel - with Rais, other Faun, Fauny Princesses, and Faunies
[X] A Seer and A Princess - with Princess Celestia
[X] The Hunting Grounds - with Rais, Gulliver, and Tafari
[X] The Way of the Shaman - with Princess Celestia
[X] Healing Touch - with Twinkleshine
[X] What is This and Why Won't It Go Away? - with Princess Luna
[X] Aftermath of Celestia's Notice - with Princess Celestia
[X] A Day to Ourselves - with Takis
[X] Loss of Half - with Princess Celestia
[X] Secrets Revealed - with Celestia and Rais
[X] Thom's Reading - with Thom, Silvana, and Gulliver
[X] A Formal Invitation - with Cosworth
[X] The Counsel of the Seer - with Amadorine
[X] From the Earth to the Sea - with Chieftain Rais, Earthmother, Mo, Gulliver, Alistair, Queen Tariel, Aeroniel, Turin, Sadron, Itsaso, Anatolio, and Belvah
[X] A Night to Relax - with Takis
[X] Peeking Into the Past - with Mo
[X] Meet the Chief - with Prince Everfree and Chieftain Rais
[X] A Seer's Passing - with Takis and Earthmother
[X] Blood in the Bottle - with Eachann
[X] Spiritual Journey Comes to an End - with Chieftain Rais and others
[X] Right to a Trial - with Mojo and many Faun witnesses
[X] Everything's Fine - with Mojo
[X] Captain Gulliver and Seer Vanya - with Gulliver
[X] Attn: Rais' Circle - with Chieftain Rais, Mo, and Gulliver
[X] Whisper to the Trees - with Prince Everfree
[X] NOTICE: Takeko - Part 2
[X] Hope for Renewal - with Takis and Durion
[X] 2020 Spring Fireside

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 pm
Captain Turin
The Conflicted Captain

Alignment: Aernyn Naiad
Role: Naiad Captain of the Court Guard and the Queen's Personal Bodyguard

Past Life: Ka'eo, Captain of Queen Alu's Court Guard

RP Color: #CC0066

Relationship Status: Naturally Soulbound to Queen Tariel
Sexual Preference: Prefers females, generally of the Naiad Queen variety...err, mostly Naiads

Obtained: Staff Plot Character

Personality: Turin takes his job very seriously, and as a result, seems to be a rather uptight, but responsible individual. He is a brave fighter with a strong sense of loyalty towards those that he's sworn to protect. As Captain of the Guards, his first and foremost duty is to ensure the Queen's safety. Likely, even had he not been assigned the position, he would have done so anyway, just a bit more discretely. Business is business though, and he handles his professional duties with brisk efficiency.

When things turn more towards a personal nature, though, the Captain's solid, serious nature begins to crack. Awkward, personal situations cause him to stammer and mutter, stirring up feelings of doubt and insecurity. Beneath the Captain's cloak of protection, Turin shields some private issues that one day, he may have to address, whether he likes it or not.

Fatal Flaw: Extreme devotion to Queen Tariel, putting her safety above all else, forsaking even his own.

Weapon: Spear

Powers and Abilities
Unique Ability
  • Sixth Sense - Turin can sense the approach of any being with ill-intent or malice on their mind. Definitely useful while protecting the Queen.
Naiad Court Ability
  • Ice Serpent - Turin can transform into a giant Ice Serpent, but only when near Queen Tariel, and his transformation is lesser than her own Leviathan shift.
Faction Abilities
  • Elemental Shield - Strong shield, made of Water element, able to absorb up to 3 hits from an opponent (physical or magic). [Limit: 5]
  • Elemental Bomb - Concentrated mass of Water element that will explode upon impact, drenching anything within 10 yards. CANNOT KILL. [Limit: 5]
  • Elemental Boost - When in his native element, Turin will have greater maneuverability, and will be resistant to his native element, Water. [Cost: None]

Family
Soulmate: Queen Tariel
Children: Anatolio, Moana, and Zoran (with Kelebek); Princess Alya and Princess Elandra (with Queen Tariel)
Grandchildren: Anxo and Dysmas (via Anatolio); Kelee and Peaches (via Zoran)
Great-Grandchildren: Pax and Xoana (via Anxo); Mandarine, ???, and Lychee (via Peaches)

Turin's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Crash - When Telrunya Isle fell from the sky, it was drawn to a particular area of the sea. Unfortunately, it crashed into the prospering kingdom of the Aernyn, a wild breed of Naiad who had been living separate from the Isle for centuries. Of course, they knew none of this, only that some strange land had come crashing down, obliterating their kingdom and destroying their way of life. A small investigation was led by the Queen of these people and her loyal Court onto the land. Their home had been destroyed, what were they to do now? The answer lay within the lake at the center of this strange land, which reacted to the Queen's presence and rose a great temple in the center. A strange land creature responded as if she knew the Queen, explaining that she'd been 'waiting' for her. Though this seemed suspicious, the Aernyn had nowhere else to go...and there seemed to be similar creatures here that called themselves 'Naiad'...so the decision was eventually made to move the remainder of the Aernyn to the lake upon the Isle.
  • No More Strange Land Parties - The Captain of the Queen's Guard, Turin, takes his job very seriously. He is the Queen's personal guard, in addition to being her lifelong friend before all the formal matters. Even if he'd secretly wish it to be more, he knows it would never be possible. So he throws himself into his work, instead, ensuring that the Queen's safety is paramount. Though, when she orders him to take some time off to relax, he does so...if reluctantly. He ends up going to investigate a sort of celebration being thrown by the land-dwellers. The combination of the land-dwellers strong spirits and the loss of inhibitions resulted in the Naiad Captain spending the evening with a fellow Aernyn, a lovely lady by the name of Kelebek.
  • Pearls - His one night of (perceived, at least in his mind) infidelity would have longer reaching effects than just some morning-after awkwardness. Kelebek reveals to Turin that she's expecting. All he could think was 'what if the Queen found out?' Though...should she really care? Really, as long as he was doing his job, she shouldn't. Of course, he had other personal concerns, but...clearly those were of no real concern. He had no hope that anything would have ever happened between them after all. Turin offers to help Kelebek with the children to come, but would also prefer to keep it secret that the children are his, if at all possible. On the other hand, he figures it's the least he could do to make sure that his children and their mother are well taken care of...right?
  • Courtroom Drama - A concerning report from the commander in charge of the hunters, Sadron, is delivered to the gathered Court. Are the Faun stirring in preparation for war? Are they about to drag the rest into some kind of pointless conflict? Could they be such war-mongering types? Amidst the heated discussions, tempers flare within the Court and silent rifts grow larger. The following search among the gathered Naiad for attendants for the court exposes Turin's fully grown children and the connection is made. He notices how quickly the Queen's mood seemed to shift from anger to hurt, though she covered well for the rest of the Court in attendance and quickly wrapped up Court business before dismissing the attending Naiad and excusing herself.
  • Aftermath - Away from public eyes, Turin followed the Queen to apologize and explain. Though they seemed to clear the waters between them, he couldn't help but notice the Queen acting strangely distant when they parted.
  • Adventures at Sea - The Queen attempted to flee her responsibilities, leaving the castle without telling anyone. If his daughter hadn't discovered her absence, Turin would have been too late to go after her. He'd thought he'd have to pursue her to convince her to return...not that he'd need to risk his life to protect her. Trapped in a mysterious vortex at the very bottom of the lake, the pair are sucked out into the sea through a massive fissure in the bottom of the isle. The ruins of the former Aernyn kindgom stretch out like a massive graveyard below them. Battered from the trip and shaken by the haunting site, the pair set out for the long trip back to the lake the long way, out to the edge of the isle and up. The former harshness of the sea demonstrates just how easy life had become for the Aernyn in the lake. Dangers are everywhere and the pair are attacked by an unusually large viperfish in the depths. Turin is gravely injured protecting the Queen, who does her best to treat his injuries given limited supplies. The pair's progress is slowed, eventually stopping altogether for a brief period when Turin submits to a feverish infection. Delirious, he nearly admits all the secrets he'd hidden for so long in an attempt to pass with a clear conscience. Hoping he imagined the entire exchange, or that his ramblings were taken as feverish delusions, the pair cover their mutual awkwardness when Turin's condition improves and they set out to get home once more. Injuries and difficulties drag the journey out over a couple or weeks or more as they lose track of time. Luckily, they are spotted in the open water of the sea and rescued by a search party. The Captain ends up sporting an impressive set of scars from the incident, but no other ill effects after plenty of rest and recovery.
  • Earth and Sea Alliance - To try to keep ahead of potential hostilities, the Faun reached out to the Naiad for a meeting to discuss current events, concerns, and a possible alliance between the two people. The meeting was not without tension, especially considering the turn of events when the Naiad Queen reached out to her past life and connected with her moment of death. Her present self interpreted the memory of her past self's death as real, and only through the quick actions of her Captain, as well as Vanya and the Earthmother working together, was she revived. The revelation that the former Naiad Queen had been murdered was shocking, and against better judgment, Captain Turin expressed his own wish to attempt to connect to his past life for more information. He too encountered his past life...and his own death, forcing those in the present to revive him as well. It had been a risky gambit, but the information gained was dire. Not only had the former Queen been killed...by one of her own, it seemed...but the rest of the Naiad, in the entirety of the lake, had been poisoned shortly after by the Blood Pae! Shaken by this new knowledge, both groups agreed to separate for now, but not before signing an alliance, promising protection and support to one another in the coming days. Turin was left with some questions to mull over as well as new worries to consider. Could Aeroniel really be the traitor, Mariya, reborn? And how long could he guard his thoughts from her...?
  • True Feelings Revealed - The Naiad returned from the meeting with the Faun and the Queen dismissed her Court for the remainder of the day and the next to have some down time to recover from the events. Before taking his own leave for the night, the Captain decided to check on the Queen to make sure she was really alright as she claimed. Not as such, and triggering memories of his past life upon seeing her in the throne room, he wasn't sure he was either. She doesn't reject his company and the two seem to seek comfort in behaving as old friends once more rather than Court members. Then, Tariel invited him to share her company in a much more...pointed manner. The temptation was great, but fearing he would be taking advantage of Tariel's emotional state and would only damage their friendship by doing so, and that this was nothing more than a form of stress relief, Turin started to leave. He didn't expect the emotional response he received, nor the indication that it was him she wanted, not anyone else. Realizing at last the misunderstanding between them, he finally revealed the secret he'd hidden for so long; that he'd always loved her, but never thought he'd be good enough for her to feel the same for him. The Queen had hesitated to give in to her feelings, believing that sharing her true feelings would put him in danger...but he informed her that he felt it was well worth the risk.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Revelations - Turin finally admitted his feelings openly to the Queen...and was surprised to learn that she felt the same. The relief at being honest and the joy at having his feelings returned was intoxicating. Of course...this does complicate things. Where do they go from here?

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
User Image

RP Log
[X] Welcome Aernyn Naiads! (Metaplot RP) - Many Pae'il, specifically interacted with Queen Tariel, Lady Aeroniel, Commander Sadron, Kieran, and Diana
[X] Drunken Shenanigans - with Kelebek, Anatolio, Moana, and Zoran
[X] As Time Goes On - with Kelebek, Anatolio, Moana, and Zoran
[X] Movement from the Earth - Many Naiads, specifically interacted with Queen Tariel, Commander Sadron, Kelebek, Anatolio, Moana, Zoran, and Ocie
[X] Courtroom Drama Aftermath - with Queen Tariel
[X] The Faunies, Welcomed to Laisidhiel - with Faroth, Faunies and Fauny Princesses
[X] The Queen's Role - with Moana and Queen Tariel
[X] So...Uh...Yeah... - with Anatolio
[X] A Nighttime Visit - with Kelebek
[X] Making Arrangements - with Mo and Moana
[X] From the Earth to the Sea - with Chieftain Rais, Earthmother, Mo, Vanya, Gulliver, Alistair, Queen Tariel, Aeroniel, Sadron, Itsaso, Anatolio, and Belvah
[X] Back to the Waters - with Tariel
[X] NOTICE: Tidal Waves - with Tariel
[X] Naiadpalooza ORP - Homecoming Inauguration - with Queen Tariel, Princess Alya, Princess Elandra, and many many many Naiads
[X] Wedding Reception - with Queen Tariel, Hjortur, Kelebek, Moana, and other fam
[X] Visiting an Old Friend - with Kelebek

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:07 pm
Etna
Future Overlord and Queen of Telrunya

Faction: Dark

RP Color: #502070

Sexual Preference: Either gender, just as long as they're not an incompetent moron

Obtained: Birthday gift from Dia, who is amazing <3

Home: Underground den on the northern edge of Dragnid Forest

Personality: If trouble were incarnated into a physical form...

Etna's a sharp cookie, already scheming and analyzing situations at a young age. She's gotten it into her head that this fantastic Isle that she's exploring should become her personal domain. With nothing less than ruling over the Isle as its Queen (or Overlord as she sometimes says) as her goal, she's already set about looking for minions to do her bidding.

She's smart, manipulative, and willing to do whatever it takes in the pursuit of power. Even if that involves pretending to serve another loyally...while plotting to stab them in the back at the first opportunity and take their place. Now, if only she could find some less useless minions to aid her cause and serve her every whim.

She's able to present herself as sweet and charming...when she wants to. But she's not the most physically strong Pae'il, so she has to make sure she doesn't end up over her head with a fight. This is why she relies on her brain and her manipulative skills to try and assure her advantage before the fight ever starts.

Weapon: Her razor sharp wit

Powers and Abilities
Unique Ability
  • Summon...Prinny? - Etna has the ability to summon minor demons called Prinnies that manifest as odd penguin-like creatures.
Faction Abilities
  • Faction Ability
  • Faction Ability 2
  • Faction Ability 3

Family

Etna's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Future Queen of Telrunya - Since a young age, Etna's fostered elaborate dreams of grandeur. Looking around, she mostly sees fools and frivolity, few showing any potential for true leadership. Of course, she'd be perfect for the job, or so she thinks. The trick is going to be getting there, but everyone has to start somewhere.
  • Dood? - The search for worthy minions had been less than stellar. With a little work though, Etna learned she could summon her own minions from a place they called 'the Netherworld'. Also, for some inexplicable reason, they appeared as odd, penguin-like things. Huh. They weren't the most obedient minions, but it was a start. Crappy minions were better than no minions at all.
  • Better Minion? - Well, who knew she'd get a new minion from a fuzzy, spiny coconut one of the Prinnies brought her? Couldn't have predicted that, but hey, he had to be an improvement on the Prinnies, right? At least she didn't have to summon this one, though there was only one of him as a result. He was a little small to be much good at first, but maybe as he grows, he'd be a bit more useful?

Future Plans & Plots
  • Minions - One can't expect to rule without minions to do one's bidding. Etna's recruiting, anyone who seems smart enough to follow orders, useful, but not wily enough to plot to overthrow her...

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
[X] Retro-RP Etna discovers her powers
[X] Overlords and Minions - with Pollux
[X] Two Little Demons Up To No Good - with Doom Bringer
[X] NOTICE: Strange Developments in Dragnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:03 am
Moana
The Bubbly Healer

Alignment: Aernyn Naiad
Role: Healer and Lady of the Naiad Court

RP Color: #E12444

Sexual Preference: Prefers males, attracted to other Naiads, but open to other alignments

Obtained: Luau/Pirate Invasion Drunken Breeding

Personality: Bubbly and enthusiastic, Moana seemed to take the best of both her awkward parents in growing up. She very much loves her family, even if the unique relationship between her parents puzzles her to some degree. She's never been quite sure why they don't share a home, or why her parents don't seem to consider themselves 'mates', especially after creating tadpoles together.

Still, she makes the best of it all, lighting up the home as she alternately bonds with and torments her (slightly) older brothers with her mischievous nature. The glamour of royalty and court life has always appealed to her, and now that she's attained her dream of joining the court as one of the Queen's ladies in waiting, she's also discovered the difficulty of balancing proper poise with her natural bubbly nature.

Weapon: ---

Powers and Abilities
Unique Ability
  • Healing Light - Moana can absorb light, then transfer it into healing energy to use on injured Pae'il or other creatures.
Faction Abilities
  • Elemental Boost - When in her native element, Moana will have greater maneuverability, and will be resistant to her native element, Water. [Cost: None]

Family
Mother: Kelebek
Father: Captain Turin
Siblings: Anatolio and Zoran
Nephews: Anxo and Dysmas (via Anatolio)
Nieces: Kelee and Peaches (via Zoran)
Great-Nephews and Nieces: Pax and Xoana (via Anxo); Mandarine, ???, and Lychee (via Peaches)

Moana's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Ignorance is Bliss - Born from an unplanned union resulting from a night filled with land-dweller spirits, Turin and Kelebek's children are not told of the circumstances of their conception. They are raised primarily by their mother with Turin making periodic visits in secret, while making sure that the family is taken care of. The children were unaware of any of the complications their existence might create for their father in the Naiad Court.
  • Secrets Revealed - Tensions in the Court rise in a public meeting meant to discuss developments with the Faun Pae'il of the Earth. Unknowingly, Moana and her brothers reveal the secret of their parentage to the Court, never dreaming of the drama to result. Still not fully comprehending the gravity of what occurred, Moana only had to assume reasons for why her father had never mentioned them before. Still, for Moana at least, the day wasn't all bad, as she was thrilled to be asked to join the Queen's court as one of her ladies in waiting.
  • Chaos - Troubled by her father's and the Queen's disappearance, but not allowed to join the search herself, Moana snuck out one night to whispers of some sort of gathering on the land. She had little hope that her father or the Queen would be there, but she thought if nothing else, she might distract herself for one evening from her worry. She had no idea what was in store instead. Shortly after meeting a kind Faun named Terran, the party became something more terrifying; an evil deity transported all the party guests to a magical labyrinth, filled with dangers and traps. The duo worked together to deal with the mind-controlled Goddess of Beauty, Aglaia, but as she seemed to be breaking free of the influence over her mind, Eris appeared in a fury, ripping the wings from Aglaia's back before sending her back to her mother. Traumatized by such violence, Moana had no chance for fixating on the event as Eris sent them on through the maze. Fortunately, they were rescued by the Goddess of the Hunt, Artemis, and given her blessing to keep them safe. They parted later on neutral terms for the most part, though Moana was determined not to visit the surface again for a very, VERY long time, if ever.
  • Scarred - Soon after, Turin and the Queen are found; though both are in poor condition, her father is decidedly worse. Moana is sent for immediately, as he has been gravely injured some time before and with little proper care for at least a couple weeks out at sea. Though she managed to heal the worst of his injuries as well as the infection, he's left with scars from the encounter that Moana still blames herself for not being skilled enough to heal as well.
  • Here We Go Again - A full year from the scarring events of the labyrinth, Moana and Terran meet again on the shore of the lake. While that night may have been terrifying, she did think it nice to see a friendly face again from the land. Their discussion leads to the possibility of another try...against possibly better judgment, they agree to attend another dance. While this one may not have been as bad as the first, there was plenty of chaos, Erote arrows and all, and even temporarily switching their genders! Perhaps even more surprising though was her friend admitting his feelings for her. Flattered, she reciprocated, but before they could act on thoughts of experimenting with their new forms for the night, the temple was attacked, not only by Eris again, but massive snake-like Pae'il who cleared the temple of the partying Pae'il.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Lady of the Court - Moana always dreamed of the opulent life one must lead as a part of the court. Now, she finally has a chance to find out, as a Lady of the Court. But, is it all she ever dreamed?

Familiars
User Image

Other Items
  • 1x Artemis' Blessing (silver moon pendant allowing wearer to summon a spirit stag in times of need - may be sacrificed as a breeding additive instead for Artemis to bless the offspring)
  • 1x Psyche's Pink Sapphire Comb (possible breeding additive)

RP Log
[X] Drunken Shenanigans - with Captain Turin, Kelebek, Anatolio, and Zoran
[X] As Time Goes On - with Captain Turin, Kelebek, Anatolio, and Zoran
[X] Children of the Court - with Anatolio and Zoran
[X] Movement of the Earth - Many Naiads, specifically interacted with Anatolio, Zoran, Captain Turin, and Queen Tariel
[X] The Queen's Role - with Captain Turin
[X] Valentine's Day Ball 2013: Eris' Arrival and the Labyrinth - with Terran, Aglaia, Artemis, and others
[X] Making Arrangements - with Mo and Captain Turin
[X] Touched by the Moon - with Terran
[X] Venus' Engagement Party - with Terran
[X] A Cup of Kindness - with Lailah
[X] Pesky Pearls - with Cerulean
[X] Naiadpalooza ORP - Homecoming Inauguration - with Queen Tariel, Captain Turin, and many many many Naiads
[X] Wedding Reception - with Hjortur, Kelebek, Captain Turin, Queen Tariel, and other fam

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:39 am
Vika
Daddy's Little Girl

Alignment: Nymph

Sexual Preference: Prefers males, but anyone who knows how to have a good time is alright with this girl

Obtained: Breeding Slot

Personality: A strong, independent young woman, it seems hard to get her down for long and she always seems to be looking for a way to turn a bad day into a good one. Beneath that, she's still a bit of a daddy's girl, seeking approval from her wild demon father, even if she'd never admit it aloud.

Weapon: Her voice and retractable claws. She keeps a small blade on her for hunting purposes, as well as self defense. When her familiar isn't around, that is.

Powers and Abilities
Unique Abilities
  • Primal Scream - When Vika screams, those within hearing range may have their inhibitions lowered or primal urges strengthened.
  • Fishing Cat - Vika has been blessed with a fishing cat, bonded to her as her wild soul companion. As a side effect of this bond, she has also developed retractable claws, like her demon father.
Faction Abilities
  • Apparate - When in light, Vika can transport herself to any other location, provided she has been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot she wishes to go. [Limit: 1 per 24 hour day]

Family
Adoptive Grandmother: Takeko
Father: Kane
Other Father: Magnus Vis
Biological Siblings: Mikasi
Adoptive Siblings: Nyra
Children: Saoirse and Illyria (with Ruaidhri); Erasmus and Amatus (with Adonis)

Vika's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Walk on the Wild Side - More than a bit of a surprise to her father, Vika forced Kane to learn quite a few things about child-rearing in a short period of time. Fortunately, he had some help from Takeko, even if he did put his own spin on things, teaching his girl to hunt from a very young age. She didn't take to it as naturally as Kane had, though she tried hard. Even if it took longer, the two seemed to eventually bond through the experience, and with a knife to replace the claws her father had at his disposal, Vika learned to at least take care of herself well enough to survive.
  • A New Sister - Vika took much glee in the decorative egg that her father had brought home from one of Venus' parties, in addition to the stories that had come with it. When that egg instead hatched to reveal a small chick, her glee was far more than her father's at suddenly having a new sister (as far as she was concerned).
  • Just One Night - After the stories of the party from the year before, Vika decided that this year it was her turn. Life was too quiet for the nymph, just once...she wanted to see what it was like to gather with lots of other Pae'il and spend the night dancing and celebrating. Of course, she soon learned why she'd been warned against such parties, especially Venus' parties. A season later found the unfortunate nymph carrying quadruplets from two different fathers...one of them, Venus' fiance, Adonis.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Venus' Wrath - Whenever Venus gets back from...wherever she is, both Vika and Adonis are going to need a place to hide if she finds out what they did...

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
[X] "I've Got A What...From Where?!?" - with Kane, Faroth, and Takeko
[X] Hunting Lessons - with Kane
[X] What Am I Supposed to Do With This? - with Kane, Nyra, and Takeko
[X] Venus' Engagement Party
[X] How Long Was I Gone? - with Kane, Takeko, Xiulan, Saoirse, Illyria, Amatus, and Eramus
[X] Summer Carnival
[X] Wary and Watching - with Faroth, Takeko, and Kane

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas