Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
Uchiha Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

This is the Mansion of Reiko and Eclipse Uchiha. The House is exactly one mile the Gates of the Leaf and any who wish to enter must first pause at the gatehouse and request permission to enter. There are no special defenses whatsoever other then a 10 foot tall wrought iron fence surrounding the perimeter of the estate. Several Falcons with Uchiha Clan Shirts reside in a special room inthe back . On the inside there are 5 bedrooms and a private bathroom for each one of those. There is a lavish dining room and kitchen overlooking the training grounds in the backyard. Reiko and Eclipse share a room, decorated to their choosing. There are blades from different time periods mounted all along with wall, along with a light blue paint on the walls

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko,Shade and Night arrived at the Mansion a short while after leaving the village gates. It wasn't a bad walk but not one Night could make every day in her condition,or even for awhile after she delivered. No,they were here to stay for awhile. Many people had wondered why Reiko stayed in that tiny apartment when he went on missions every day. The fruits of his labor were evident in this building. He had put money away from every payoff, funneling it all into this: The Mansion. Reiko pressed a button and the wrought iron gate swung open to admit them into the manor. As they walked down the path to the house Reiko put an arm around his wifes waist for support while pointing to some outdoor features"Over there is a garden for you, already planted for this season" He then turned in a completely different direction, indicating an area on the side of the house"And over there are the Area's for Steel and any other Canines you acquire. Fully stocked for the pups needs" As he finished speaking the arrived at the main door to the building. He took a big breath in, he hoped against hope she would love it. As he swung the doors open the foyer of the house revealed itself. Checkerboard tile floors with a glass chandelier hanging overhead. Twin staircases were prominent on either side,as well as two doors on each side of the room. One to take you to the Dining room and the other the living room. Reiko strode to the center of the foyer and opened his arms wide,gesturing to the entirety of the house"So whaddya think?"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:42 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse walked into the gates with Reiko, her eyes were widened as he pointed out the garden and area for Steel. When he lead her to the doors and opened them she gasped at the view. If she would've thought up a dream home nothing would've been different. Tears came to her eyes, they were tears of joy and her hands to her mouth. "Oh Reiko its so beautiful!" The ninja managed to muster out of her words. Stepping forward she looked around the main entrance going over to Reiko she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly from were she was at. Looking up at him she had to ask. "How long have you been making this?" This place was perfect for them to raise their family.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel trotted in and dashed onto the outdoors areas scanning everything. The wolf was thrilled with the surroundings barking happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade walked through the gates with caution. She had never seen anything like this. The new technology and the size of the home frightened her. Her ears flicked side to side, scanning the new territory. She trotted up to the house when Reiko and his wife entered, and peered inside. Even though she wasnt used to luxurious houses, this one seemed to take her breath away. Her tail swayed happily and she turned to look outside at the garden. She wanted to run around the yard with the wolf and enjoy the sweet smells of the flowers and nature around there. She would stick to Reikos side though, until he dismissed her.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (200/200)~~
User Image

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Reiko smiled at Nights obvious attraction to the house. He honestly had no idea as to how she would react to it and was pleased to find that she loved it. When she asked about how long he had been working on it he scratched the back of his head and thought"Hmmmm, I'd say about 3 years. Once I met you though, I severely revised my plans" In truth, the house wouldn't have been half as nice if it was only him living here but he wanted to provide for his family. When he heard the door open again he turned his head to find Shade wearily walking into the house. She looked overwhelmed but happy at the same time. He saw her looking at the Garden outside and smiled at her, making a shooing motion with his hand"Go play with Shade. There are other Wolves out there along with some bears for him to fight. Go train with him" He wasn't ignorant to his Students preferences. He had actually build a one room cabin out back with no ceiling for her. It would serve as her room while she stayed here and would allow her to sleep outside. Instead of a bead it had a hammock, a luxury he knew she would love. After dismissing his student Reiko took nights hand and led her down a nearby hall. Stopping by a closed door he smiled at her as he gripped the Knob"This one is a work in progress" He said as he opened the door to reveal a bright green room with toys scattered about. In one corner there was a diaper changing station and a crib next to it. It was mostly bare other then those except for a single rocking chair and a Uchiha Emblem painted on thewall

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Shade was thrilled when she was shooed away and she quickly rushed outside to play. While poking around she noticed the little house-like structure and she ventured towards it. The cat girl leap up onto one of the walls surrounding the dug out area and she looked down. Her tail swayed playfully. Noticing the hammock, Shade dropped down into the closed in area and approached it. She poked at it and admired the way it looked. To her, it seemed like a giant spiders web. There was no spider around though. Being the kitten she was, Shade pretended to be a spider and pounced into the net. She pawed around and laughed as it rocked back and forth. It was soo comfortable though. After rolling herself around for a while, Shade closed her eyes as the sunlight fell in upon her.

User Image

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The Black Widow

User Image

I am what makes the night,
what instills fear in the back of your mind.
I walk amongst the damned and shunned,
Hades trembles in desire at my name...

After countless minutes of silent stalking, Assassin found herself exiting the village and standing before a thick, wrought-iron gate that blocked her from her 'friend'. She stood before the gates that blocked out a rather large building that was something Assassin had never laid eyes on. She was only exposed to mansions when she was dragged in and kept as a pet. Shaking her head to relieve herself of memories, the spider slinked back into the woods outside the gate and wrapped her bony fingers around the bars. She pressed her face against the cool iron and shut her eyes.
If one were to see this process in person, it almost looked like an illusion. The girl's skin formed into the openings between the bars, almost seeming like putty, oozing through it. Suddenly, the melting putty burst into a mass of tiny black spiders that sprawled onto the bright, blades of grass and quickly moved towards the house. Spiders didn't have very good vision, but they followed the waves that surged through the air and ground that the cat girl created and found themselves crawling up the side of a smaller building off to the side. Being smart, the tiny arachnids didn't crawl up the building in a large mass, but more like a few of them ascended the wall while others remained scattered in the grass.

I am sin.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:39 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse followed Reiko down one of the halls. "Oh? I'm sorry If I messed up your plans." She teased lightly looking into the nursery. Her heart then warmed up and she smiled at it. The baby's room. Now she knew Reiko was truly ready to raise their child and become a father. "Reiko, everything's so . . .perfect." She kissed him on the lips softly and stepped into the nursery knowing she was going to spend a lot of time in here taking care of the child. Maybe I should've gotten an ultrasound. We don't even know what gender it is yet! But green will go great with ether or.

User Image

Steel rolled around on the grass on the other side of the yard from Shade not noticing the spiders.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image

Shade continued to doze off in the warm sun. She was unaware of the mass of spiders heading towards her and continued to breath evenly. Her tail hung off the side of the hammock and the tip dragged along the ground as she slowly swayed back and forth. The warm summer breeze and fresh earth scent around her just made this place paradice.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:53 am
The bird flew in high and landed on a tree. It was perched so it could see everything but couldn't be seen by the human eye.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Reiko accepted Night's kiss and returned one of his own on her cheek"Follow me" He said as he once again took her hand and led her out back the way they came in. They exited through the main door and walked along the side of the house,past the large flower garden. Reiko's sharingan flickered on to check where Steel and Shade was and was suprised to see not one but two mysterious chakra signatures. One was obviously Shikatsu, the signature matched what he remembered, but the other was a mystery. In one deft motion Reiko drew,aimed and threw a kunai towards the area Shikatsu's bird was perched. He made a mental note to berate him for that. Reiko turned back to Night"Stay here babe" He said as he let go of her hand and dashed off towards Shade's area. On the way he made a three Shadow Clones. The clones hurried back to the village to deal with Shikatsu once and for all

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:02 pm
The bird flew off just in time to dodge the kunai and went to where Night was and sat atop the nearest tree.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:32 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse smiled warmly, she had never been so happy before. Here with Reiko, starting their own family. Something she had never truly had before. As Reiko lead her out her mind went back through all of the wonderful memories they had shared. For once she felt like she truly belonged, her place was at Reiko's side as his wife. The role would be a challenging one on its own, but she was ready. When she had graduated from the Academy she had no idea she would be a wife, an Uchiha wife for that matter. The Chunin would've never guessed that any of this would happen. I was so hard driven on becoming a ANBU. But this is just as great. Eclipse was left in a stunning garden. As she looked around she saw a bird, her hand was placed on her stomach and her long jet-black hair was out of its loops. Flowing in the breeze, when the bird approached her out of no-where Steel leapt through the air and snapped at the bird with a snarl crouching low his eyes on the bird. Eclipse just simply smiled and started walking through the garden.

User Image

Steel was left with the bird as Eclipse walked into the garden exploring in her mental and physical bliss. Going back to the bird the wolf barred his teeth. He didn't like that face that it had approached her so casually. Sure Eclipse was good with animals but no wild bird would just approach one so easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

Reiko looked down upon the ground and the walls of Shade's House. There were tiny spiders laden with chakra crawling all about. He then remembered Shade saying something about a spider lady and that pissed him off. Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone. Two of his shadow clone approached the bird, throwing Kunai as Steel snapped at it while the Real Reiko grabbed Shade and vanished back to Nights side

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:12 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Night looked over seeing Reiko. Smiling at first but her eyes grew wide almost grave as she sort of toppled over grabbing Reiko's arms firmly with a stunningly strong grip. "R-Reiko, . . .get me inside the mans--" with those words she was cut off when her water broke. s**t! All over my kimono! "M-my water!?" All the color from her face vanished. An immense pain then grew around her bulging stomach. She tried hard not to let the pain show in front of Reiko but even this was worst than her lung.

User Image

Steel looked up at the bird, the wolf was about to eat it when he heard a splash and a bloody smelling watered down scent in the air. It was nothing the wolf had ever smelled before looking over he saw that it had came out of Eclipse. "Reiko!" The large wolf approached the married couple with alarm in his eyes. He had known the two had mated but he didn't expect for her water to break at that moment. "Eclipse!" Looking back at Reiko he then barked. "What are you doing standing there? Put her somewhere!"  
❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff