Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
Uchiha Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:23 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko smiled and made a mock bow of thanks towards the young man before him. He truly did love going on the attack, the reaction of the opponent told him so much about their fighting style and even who they are as a person "Time to get...sadistic. Ichiro...watch closely" And with that he was off! As he sprinted towards his target he raised his hand and as he did so three black vipers emitted from his sleeve and flew rapidly towards the Cloaked Figure. Reiko himself kept running towards him but instead of engaging him, when he got within ten meters he hurled himself into the air, did a pin flip and landed on the other side of him. His hopes were that he would be distracted by the snakes and miss the kunai that he let fall right on top of him or that he might be distracted by the threat of him attacking to much to worry about the snakes and their tricks. Either way this was already the beginning of the end, it was all a matter of how long this figure could put it off

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image

The cloaked figure just grinned as he simply moved to the left about two feet and avoided all of the attacks. Thanks to his sharigan he could see them all and turned and looked at the Uchiha. My turn? With that he dashed at Reiko. However only a few feet from him he would revel his smoke bombs and toss them down at his feet. Now guessing that Reiko would most likely expect a charge, the cloaked figure jumped into the air and tosses down three kunai all with explosive tags while at the same time sailing over the smoke and landing behind him. Returning to his original position he chuckled and watched Reiko closely. The explosion that was produce from the tags would be enough to disable a limb or knock him unconscious if the attack landed but that was an actual unlikely effect.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:23 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 410

Reiko crossed his arms impassively in front of him as the masked man dodged all of his attack with apparent ease. He, of coarse, expected this and used the attack as an expeditionary assault, a probe of his enemies defenses. From what he saw he came to one of two conclusions: Either the man had little defensive ninjutsu or he wished to conserve chakra. Both being just as likely as the other, he would have to narrow it down with a quick and brutal assault to see if he was able to block it. By their first encounter he had already deduced his speed was superior by far to this mans. He noticed that the man was back in his original starting position, the one with the kunai by it. Interesting. So it was with these thoughts in mind that prompted Reiko to unleash his next assault. He did a single sign and literally vanished, faster then you could blink. What he did was he teleported right behind the man, near the kunai on the ground. As quiet as death his hand shot out,palm open, towards the mans back. The blow was weak and would barely knock him off balance but that wasn't the true nature of the attack. He was attempting to place a rite, something he had never done on a living creature, and if successful this battle was all but over

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:09 pm
OOC: waiting on the epic death you said you do

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:19 am
Fall_Of_The_Damned

User Image

As his palm made contact with the small of the mans back a barely suppressed smile was struggling to emerge on his lips. He was in a vulnerable position here, crouched with both hands outstretched. The hooded man was panicky though, the sudden and violent backhand he delivered showed that. When trapped a lesser opponent will either fight or flee and given that he already knew that Reiko could catch him he had little choice. His violent lashing outs proved that he was desperate and desperate meant sloppy. He had to make the man let his gaurd down, to relax. Being a trained fighter, its the hardest thing in the world to let yourself take a poorly executed his. You always see an opening but you cant take it, regardless of every one of your instincts telling you to do so. So when the back hand connected he was gritting his teeth not in pain, but frustration. He flew a few yards and landed on his chest, face in the dirt. He had to play this right, capturing someone was difficult in the best of circumstances but this was going to be more so. He arose with a grin, pulling himself up to all fours while he broght the back of his hand across his mouth and spit out a good blood and saliva cocktail"Ughh,that the best you got" He said through a blood streaked smile. The hooded man obviously did not take insults well for he threw a swift kick at his ribs which sent Reiko tumbling end over end rolling across the ground. The hooded man drew his blade and meandered over towards Reiko who was laying on his back,staring at the sky"Here I thought you would be good, Ah well...maybe this will prove to them my worth" Two things happened at once then. The man brought his blade down in a stabbing motion and Reiko made a quick pair of handsigns. He appeared standing in front of the man, his sword buried in the ground where his neck had been a second ago. The man was shocked, and shocked meant slow. With the speed and accuracy only someone who had been trained to disarm would use his acted. Reiko twisted the mans grip,hit the inside of his elbow and pushed. Hard. The result was the man turning his blade towards himself and then, with a bit of force, running himself through with it. The hooded man gasped, and as he did so Reiko lifted his head. Sharingan to Sharingan they stared at each other for what seemed like eternity until Reiko spoke"Right between your second and third rip, right side. Not lethal but I bet it feels like it is huh?" With a twist of the blade the mans eyes widened and then closed. Dead as a doornail.. Reiko caught he man as he attempted to fall, withdrawing the blade and casting it aside. He threw the man over his shoulder and walked over to his pack. Now for the hard part.

Several Hours,A few medical supplies and a jar of alcohol later the mans sharingan rested in his possesion. With a simple fire jutsu he destroyed the body,but not before the mans transformation faded. It happened as soon as the man died, revealing who he was: Zetsu. The other Uchiha from cloud and the husband of that really annoying girl. Well what was done was done, and he regretted nothing. This man attacked him and now at least it gave him an excuse to have an audiance with the Raikage. He had taken the man into what was left of his house, the dining room. He left the body burning, taking down the entire room with it as he walked back towards Ichiro"Well, seems like we have step one completed, and I even picked you up a present" He said with a smile as he raised the jar to show him the Sharingan

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
It had been a short fight to begin with, even shorter knowing how strong the ex-Jounin Reiko had become. In a matter of only minutes, flames licked hungrily around the already charred mansion, with debris littering the ground. Reiko had won, of course; his power was unmatched, or at least Ichiro had seen no one who could actually stand up to his power. However, once the skirmish ended, Ichiro kept his orbs of soft brown on Reiko as he dragged the lifeless corpse into the house he once called home, with a quite devilish grin. "I wonder what he's going to do with a dead body." the boy questioned. But soon after, his body gracefully fell to the ground under the shade of a tree, and he quickly fell to the clutches of slumber.

Time passed shortly before a familiar voice reached the ears of the Senju child, pressing him into consciousness. "... Ugh." he muttered while leaning upwards; Ichiro was never a fan of being awoken while sleep. It disturbed his thinking process. However, the eyes of the child slowly began to creep open, looking dead towards the Uchiha who managed to free him of slumber. "What is it-" he started, but never finished the exclamation. Before a cold question could escape his lips, the boy's eyes caught sight of a jar. The jar itself was not appealing in the least, but what was inside of it intrigued the Senju all too much; eyes of the Sharingan. Hearing that they were a present for him, Ichiro's hands reached out with sharpness, and slipped the jar delicately from Reiko's hands. "I see you've still got your eyes, so that means that you had to kill another Uchiha to get these. Wait a minute, was that guy you were fighting a few hours ago a...!" It had all made sense now! Reiko killed the man that challenged him, unaware that he was an Uchiha until later on in the battle. Once he discovered this, he planned to carefully remove the eyes after killing the cloaked figure. But... why did Reiko want the Senju shinobi to wield these eyes? "Wait, Reiko. I get how that guy you were fighting was an Uchiha, but what I'm stuck on is the part where you're giving me his eyes. What's in it for you?" Not a decline of the offer, rather an inquiry as to why he was receiving such a marvelous gift.

OOC | This guild allow implants?

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:53 pm

User Image

Reiko watched the reaction of Ichiro to the present closely, disecting every little move he made to a high degree. He was not suprised at his caution to the gift, not many would give away such a tool for nothing. Reiko, however, knew exactly what he was doing. When Ichiro took the jar to examine them he smiled"Well,whats not in it for me? If you get stronger the success rate of my plan goes up, having another pair of eyes that powerful could not hurt,and hopefully this casts and...'distrustful' doubts you had about me aside. Make no mistake though,I am the one in charge. If you choose to accept this Ichiro you are with me. My number two. Are you willing to accept this?" The implications of what he was saying was huge. He openly admitted to having a plan involving Ichiro in the future, and was offering him a spot in that future. It would all come down to Ichiro...

|| Not sure,but if not We can just say he is not compatible with them ||

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ichiro sat and listened to the older male's response, taking in the words with carefulness. He understood everything now; these eyes were not so much as a present, but rather a key for his plans. In that sense, Reiko was actually using him, from the way his lecture sounded. However, that was not the case here. What mattered was that if Ichiro accepted this form of power, he would gain strength unimaginable to any other; his physical capabilities would rise even above the Uchiha he feared so long, Reiko. And all he had to do was pledge his allegiance. The answer here was very clear, unclouded by the certainty of power those eyes held within them. "Reiko, you're planning to give me these eyes to increase my strength. That's entirely too kind, considering the amount of value they'd hold for your own abilities. I've heard of the stories, stories about the amount of power the Uchiha could wield if they kill another Uchiha and took their eyes; the Mangekyou Sharingan, correct?" Ichiro didn't plan for this information to surprise Reiko, merely to let him know that his companion was well informed of the power he could gain. And with a short pause, the child continued on his lecture. "Any feelings of distrust are severed knowing that you'd sacrifice so much power all for me, in order to let my abilities grow. Don't worry, I have not a single issue with you leading the two of us; I am the follower, you the leader." Every word of it was meant.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:40 pm
{ooc: The answer is no. We do not allow transplants at all.}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:15 pm

User Image

Reiko retrieved the jar from Ichiro while he spoke and stowed the container in his pack. When Ichiro mentioned the Mangekyo he merely nodded"Not likely. This man was not strong enough to push me to that limit, only Kein can" With a grunt he threw his pack over his shoulder and retied his sword belt around his waist. Ichiro knew his place, whether it was from fear or respect though would be seen"Okay,we are moving location. I need to visit some 'associates'. Whats more we need to get you tested to see if your even compatible for these eyes. We are headed to the Lightning Country, I don't think Leaf's bounty hunters will be after you there" He waited for Ichiro's imput on the plan. If he was not aware he was actively being hunted he was now

|| ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

|| Senju of Lineage ||

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| Village None || Rank C-Ranked || Classification Rouge || Bloodline Senju || Primary Element Wood || Secondary Element Water || Teritary Element Earth |

"Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is."

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

-----Ichiro smiled at the words of Reiko as he took the jar from his grip, revealing his newest and latest plans for their objectives. Travel to Kumo? It certainly wasn't a problem, but Ichiro felt uncertain of it for some reason. However, he wuold disspell his doubts and fears as he shook his head in response, opening his mouth to speak, "Fine. But we need to be careful about the way we travel. The Shadow of Konoha could've already sent out a team or an individual regarding our departure from the village. If word spreads too quickly, it won't matter what village we retreat to. We'll be internationally wanted criminals." Ichiro just threw that thought out, most likely because it was possible. If it wasn't, then what kind of leader would the Hokage be, not to tell his fellow Shadow of two powerful rouges running wildly about? Ichiro expected him to do such a few days after choosing a dependable subordinate to relay the message, someone with high skill and durability. "Alright Reiko. Lets get going." With those words, Ichiro began to walk from the devestatingly burned estate and to the main road from Konoha. Just what lied in store for the two shinobi...?

xx ▎оос ᴩоѕт

-----@ Username -----

| Unbreakable Wood 350 [ Current ] || Strong Blood 350 [ Total ] |
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:37 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 470

Reiko listened to Ichiro's thoughts on their probable tail. He had thought about that as well and had come up with a solution while the Senju was speaking.For his plan it would be easier if word did not reach their destination but even if the worst were to happen he should still be able to work it out. When Ichiro turned to leave Reiko hesitated. He looked back at his burned house, a true metaphor for his life in Konoha. He created a single clone to stand gaurd over the remains of the house. If she decided to come here then it would point her in the right direction as well. Primarily it would serve as an early detection system to Oinin, a way to tell if anyone was tailing them. With that loose end tied up Reiko adjusted his back and walked with Ichiro towards the main road out of Konoha

|| ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 pm
Over the village, the spores descended, looking for a specific chakra source. Friendly to all but the harshest of exotic chakra, most folks would be just fine as they were. Descending, they would clean up the area of its infection. Finished, they would form bodies and then leap back away out of the village, leaving the area free of the Kyuubi's chakra infection.  
❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff