Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Supershow #32 (September 19 - October 2)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:18 pm
Main Event
#3 contender for Undisputed title
GBL vs Kid Omega vs Brody
-Becomes #1 contender after SoC

(Landry spot)

Major and Rosario vs Drako and Jed with Dion in the corner.

Talon vs Grayson Brooks

The Number Three and Hiro vs Jamie Bader and Cyrus Darke

Cyrus Darke Promo Part 3 with Jamie (Which sets up tag match)

Freakshow and Brantley talk about tag team.
- A challenge to any tag team on Gaia. Weither it be indy or another main stream company..

Cyrus "The Dream" vs E-Rock

Show Opener
Jed shakes hands with Undisputed Champion

Subject to Change

If you would like to be added to the card post here. I also ask who you'd like to face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:24 am
Seriously? No build for the major world title/broken family storyline?  

Neo_Hurricane

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:34 pm
Neo_Hurricane
Seriously? No build for the major world title/broken family storyline?
I had you on last card and didn't see anything new to the storyline, so I guessed that you guys were going to just let it build with past promos and such...Now if you, chrono and PF do something, I'll added it to the card.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:59 pm
What are you talking about? Landry's name wasn't on the last cycle's card AT ALL. Only Duality was.  

Neo_Hurricane

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:06 am
Neo_Hurricane
What are you talking about? Landry's name wasn't on the last cycle's card AT ALL. Only Duality was.

And Nuke Fusion - who has a World Title match at the next PPV - isn't on this one. Funny, huh?

I took a beating last 'week' from Drako Damone, and was hoping that another match was going to happen so we could continue that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:10 am
Not sure what PF has planned or wants to do, I have a general idea for me that incorporates several guilds as shown in WWE:E and EWA, its a slow process but where I go will be something unexpected. I'll drop a message to PF, unless some else wants to.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:28 pm
-Nuclear Fusion-
Neo_Hurricane

And Nuke Fusion - who has a World Title match at the next PPV - isn't on this one. Funny, huh?

I took a beating last 'week' from Drako Damone, and was hoping that another match was going to happen so we could continue that.

@Landry: Your name was on it. I deleted it when I ended the card because nothing happen.

@Nuke: The reason you weren't on the card was so you could continue the match from last supershow...Which you ended in dq after I posted the card.

But I guess a quick fix would be have Nuke vs Landry vs Drako vs Snypa, if you guys want to do that? Seeing one of those people could be the mystery man added to the Triple Threat Cage of Death.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:39 pm
timhaynie
-Nuclear Fusion-
Neo_Hurricane

@Landry: Your name was on it. I deleted it when I ended the card because nothing happen.

@Nuke: The reason you weren't on the card was so you could continue the match from last supershow...Which you ended in dq after I posted the card.

But I guess a quick fix would be have Nuke vs Landry vs Drako vs Snypa, if you guys want to do that? Seeing one of those people could be the mystery man added to the Triple Threat Cage of Death.

Well, how long have we got left on the card?

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:47 pm
Less than a week, so how about you guys do a promo instead. Nuke start it off. Then one by one someone comes out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:30 pm
Hmm as long as Landry vs Chrono in a Watch your step match is penciled in at the PPV, its all good. As far as the world title situation goes, that's up to you. I don't mind pulling double duty again  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:45 pm
promo idea works better. nuke and drako's feud needs a slower build, so they don't need to have an actual match against each other yet  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games