Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
1x1 Plot, creativity, and a seme/butch-ness inside. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:43 am
Hello, well I am new here, that is, new to this guild. However I am not new to roleplaying and many would consider me literate to advance literate. Don't let that detour you though, if you can give me at least a paragraph or two per reply I'm happy. (A paragraph is roughly four sentences. By my definition at least.)
In any case here are some plots I'm hoping a sweet girl or two would like to do with me.

I) Although this isn't a plot, I would love to do something from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Though I rarely play cannon, I have no qualms with something in "buffy-verse" (And to be honest, I ******** love Willow, and I would be more than willing to play her, or have someone play her for me.)

II)Shiji Oorimatsu recently moved from the big city to a rural town, alone, without her parents. Guarded, but attending a prestigious high school she tries to adapt and make friends. However when an underclassmen comes into her life being the one person to not look at her with fear or inferiority, things move quickly out of the comfort zone of friends.

III) Mei "Blitz" Hannanochi is the lead singer/guitarist to her punk band "Phoenix Rose". Although she doesn't make much money, the high school drop out earns enough for a small apartment in an...less than perfect neighborhood in the big city. One day after getting confused on the subway, a girl a couple years younger than her, and a high school honor student to boot, gets assaulted on the train trying to go home. Blitz steps in, beats the crap out of her attacker, and points her in the right direction. However, their paths keep crossing, a romance develops and soon the honor student begins to moonlight in Blitz's band.

MORE TO COME SOON!

I know my avatar says I'm offline, but chances are if you PM me (or post here) I'll get to you within a couple hours max. In any case, hope to hear from someone soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 pm
I'm up for it!
Will it be in forums or PM's? :]
Either is fine to me, just curious.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:49 pm
Emerald Zombie
I'm up for it!

If it was in a forum, I would hope it would be here in this guild,
PM's are okay, though i cannot guarantee as much sped with my replies.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:10 am
I'd love to do Buffyverse stuff! Willow is heart  

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:39 am
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
I'm up for it!

Either is fine to me(for place to role-play), number two is my pick for the role-play. I don't watch Buffy, unfortunately. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:04 am
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
I'm up for it!

Either is fine to me(for place to role-play), number two is my pick for the role-play. I don't watch Buffy, unfortunately. :]

Well kets do it here, and we can totally do plot number two. Do you have any ideas/changes/etc for it? :3  

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:55 am
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
I'm up for it!

Well kets do it here, and we can totally do plot number two. Do you have any ideas/changes/etc for it? :3

Nope, the plot looks good. :] But I would like to know how we'll start.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:09 pm
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
I'm up for it!

I was thinking I could start with her walking into class, personally. But if you have some ideas that would be awesome. I don't have much going through my head as far as the long term goes, just kinda enough to through some words your way....if that makes any sense XD  

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:12 pm
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
I'm up for it!

I was thinking I could start with her walking into class, personally. But if you have some ideas that would be awesome. I don't have much going through my head as far as the long term goes, just kinda enough to through some words your way....if that makes any sense XD

Mhm, well you can start off from there, and I can get it going afterwards. How does that sound? :]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:26 pm
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

Mhm, well you can start off from there, and I can get it going afterwards. How does that sound? :]

Sounds great, I'll link you shortly.  

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:28 pm
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

Alrighty! Thaaaaaanks! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:29 pm
BlessedHemlock
I'd love to do Buffyverse stuff! Willow is heart

Sweet, so do you want to be willow, do you want me to be willow, or do you just want to do some witchy goodness in buffyverse?  

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:58 pm
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

Linky :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:24 pm
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

I hate to seem impatient, due to my previous role play with someone, I'm just afraid of a role-play cutting off due to lack of interest or anything. My previous role-play, I send a reply and she never gets back unless I tell her. I don't mean to be rude, I truly mean no harm, nor to be offensive. emotion_yatta  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:25 pm
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

I hate to seem impatient, due to my previous role play with someone, I'm just afraid of a role-play cutting off due to lack of interest or anything. My previous role-play, I send a reply and she never gets back unless I tell her. I don't mean to be rude, I truly mean no harm, nor to be offensive. emotion_yatta

No offense taken, I didn't realize you replied emotion_facepalm I'll get on that.  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff