Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Hey Suites, what's poppin'?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:16 am
Soooo, there's a lot to talk about.

First things first, I am getting a breast exam in two days. Yay for getting my boobs smashed. I've noticed that my boobs have some lumps in them. My aunt, who is a nurse, is certain that they are due to caffeine use, but I want to get them checked out just in case. Any positive thoughts that you all can send my way would be appreciated, because I am still worried.

Next, I moved. Not too major; just three hours away. I hate it here so far, and cannot wait for an opportunity to either move back to St. Louis, or move elsewhere.

Thirdly, around a year ago (after lying to myself since I was 12), I started to come to terms with the fact that I am not the perfect little straight girl I thought I was. Technically speaking, I prefer to be identified as homoromantic bisexual, but since not everyone knows what that means, I usually suffice with being called bisexual. I always knew I was, even with past relationships with men I knew the emotional connection wasn't there. I've slowly been coming out to people I know.

Fourthly, that relates to the third point, I have a girlfriend. She is just wonderful. We've been close friends since January of this year, and have been dating for almost three months. Things just just been great, and every day our relationship grows. I am really happy.

I am still doing makeup and all that, and started to do nails. (: It makes me so happy, and I am really passionate about it. That pays the bills and allows me to save up for things that I want for my future. :3

SO YEAH. tl;dr
- I need to get my titties checked
- I moved le sob
- I like girls
- I am with a girl
- YAY MAKEUP as always

How are you guys? <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:10 am
Nice to hear your relationship is still working out smile

Those boob testing machines look really painful, squishing and pulling, ick D:  

scrub
Crew

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm
Have fun at your socially acceptable S&M session! ^_^ (I forget what it's called when breasts just naturally have blobs in them, but I've got something like that, too. If I ever have kids I'll produce like three gallons a day, I swear to- oh crap, I'm still typing. Stop typing, fingers! This is the internal monologue part!)

Congratulations on the happy relationship. ^^ Male or female, it's great to be in love with somebody.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:07 am
Thanks guys. heart  

comfylove
Crew

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am
o: I tawt I taw a Comfy.

I'm glad to hear you are happy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:59 pm
That's cute emotion_c8 Good luck on your boob testing, and do you like the place where you moved to?  

Exploding Chocolate

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:13 am
It's really nice to hear from you again Comfy biggrin
All the very best for your test, it doesn't sound like the most pleasant thing in the world :/
I've recently had to move back in with my parents and after living with my friends it really sucks not seeing them all the time sad
Congratulations on coming out! I've been coming out as bi to most of my friends and generally being a lot more comfortable with myself and it feels soooooo much better, I'm glad you've reached that point too biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:16 am
Szen
o: I tawt I taw a Comfy.

I'm glad to hear you are happy. biggrin
Haha, hi Szen! I miss you. <3
And I am super lame for just not getting to this but yeah.

@Exploding Chocolate: No, actually. I am hoping for an opportunity to move back. x_x

@Qui: Ah good with coming out. <3 It's super hard, even with close friends, I was still incredibly nervous. But how much better you feel afterwards makes it all worth it in the end. :3  

comfylove
Crew

~RAZI3L~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:41 pm
My friend was worried about some lump she found in her boob and had to have that done to her boobs too. She said it hurt like hell. The doctor said she thinks it was just a cyst, which hopefully in your case it is too. But if it's anything worse, at least it'll be caught and removed! o:

And about forming emotional connections with men, that's hard to do for any female with any man. That's what women are for, to form emotional connections with. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:44 pm
So, Comfy, update us!

How's ya bewbs?

Nexus Carbuncle

Spazzkid

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:37 am
Always nice to see someone happy. Didn't know you could get lumps from caffeine, that's completely new to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:30 am
Nexus Carbuncle
So, Comfy, update us!

How's ya bewbs?
SORRY.

My bewbs are okay. No cancer or anything. I do have cysts, though. My doctor said it was nbd and that they are just mainly an annoyance and the only reason I have them is because of heredity and that caffeine doesn't help.

SO. YEAH.  

comfylove
Crew

Nexus Carbuncle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:02 am
Comfledore
Nexus Carbuncle
So, Comfy, update us!

How's ya bewbs?
SORRY.

My bewbs are okay. No cancer or anything. I do have cysts, though. My doctor said it was nbd and that they are just mainly an annoyance and the only reason I have them is because of heredity and that caffeine doesn't help.

SO. YEAH.

PIX OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Glad to hear you're okay! heart

As long as you have 'em due to heredity I'd say ******** it, and keep drinking caffeine. But that's just me!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:35 am
Nexus Carbuncle
Comfledore
Nexus Carbuncle
So, Comfy, update us!

How's ya bewbs?
SORRY.

SO. YEAH.

PIX OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Glad to hear you're okay! heart

As long as you have 'em due to heredity I'd say ******** it, and keep drinking caffeine. But that's just me!

Caffeine Addict Vi agrees.

heart Miss you, Comfy! I was just thinking about you today. smile  

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:10 am
I totally agree Nexus! I can't give up caffeine.

Awww Vi I miss you too! I need to text you more and not be so forgetful!  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games