Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Hare Grasslands Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image

Sougenkotou, meaning 'solitary grasslands islands'. A collection of islands characterized by their overly lushes fields of grass that the hares constantly enjoy running through. Eaten carrots & similar ilk rebuild within days of being devoured, making this oasis in the ocean comfortable for the varying sizes of hares. Visitors will spend most of their time lost in the forest sized grasses, chasing around hares which seemingly can't be caught.

✘ Posting
You must make ten posts of traveling to Sougenkotou
and confronting the hares that live here.
Your tenth post should then be confronting the head hare, Usagichi.
✘ Anyone who was auto-ranked without good reason will be stripped of their summon
✘ Number Generator
When you attempt to gain the Elder's trust you must generate a number to succeed.
The higher ranked you are, the easier it is to gain control.
Generate a random number from 1-10

✘ Chuunin
Get a 2 or 9 to obtain summon
Two attempts
✘ Jonin/Anbu/Oinin/Special Jonin
Get an odd number
Two attempts
✘ Kage/Sannin
Get an even number
Three attempts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:37 pm
Alvard wandered into the edge of a gigantic field, so huge that it stretched to the other end of the horizon. He'd stumbled upon these islands, thick with tall grass, as he'd been trying to locate one of the amazing havens the summons hid out in. Utterly in awe, he began to walk amongst the tall grass, pausing every now and then to look around. For some reason, his "map" was actively resisted, maintaining the air at a comfortable 60 degrees. Strange...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:43 pm
As Alvard was walking, he suddenly heard a quiet giggle. Freezing, he slowly concentrated, "looking" around until he could spot where it came from... and saw a red-eyed white-furred rabbit staring at him, giggling quietly. "H-Hello" he nervously said, finding it odd that a rabbit of all things was giggling at him. The rabbit smirked, turned around, and began to run, pausing once to give him the "follow" signal with her tail. "WAIT!" Al cried, chasing after her.

2/10  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:46 pm
Left, right, up, down, over the tiny rolling hills and through huge waves of grass, Al chased the rabbit. Every now and then it would pause, at a far distance from him, as if to catch a breath. This allowed Al to get just close enough to have a chance to grab her before she leaped forward once more and the chase began anew.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:52 pm
After a good couple of hours of this "chase, pause, repeat" tag game, the rabbit finally collapsed in a fit of giggles, while Al stood nearby, panting, his hand making little strangling motions as he neared the bunny. Just as quickly it was up once more, doing little stretching motions, before shouting out "C'mon, I'll take you to meet some of my friends!" Al groaned, and started to chase after her once more.

4/10  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:59 pm
Mimiusa, for indeed that was who Al had been chasing, stopped him infront of a large, black-furred rabbit. After whispering a quick introduction to him "That's Mamasagi, y'know" she jumped back and watched to see how he'd act. She hoped he'd be able to impress her, a little at least. It was soo boring around the grasslands.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:04 pm
Al stared up at the large, black rabbit who the strange white one had introduced as Mamasagi. She stared back, seemingly expecting something, and in a flash of inspiration Alvard stuck his had into his palm, and bowed deeply. "Greetings, Mimiusa-san. I have come to form a pact with the great Hare Tribes." he said, head still bowed, as he waited for her reply.

6/10  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:09 pm
"Ohoho, come to form a pact? A little bit ambitious for a runt like you, ain't that?" she drawled, idly munching on a carrot. Alvard jerked his head up, and calmly stated "I may be ambitious, but I believe I can prove to you that I am worthy of your help. Besides, isn't it getting a little boring, cramped up on these islands?" She stared into his blindfold, trying to perceive the answer, before sighing and turning around.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:11 pm
Quick as can be she whirled around, her fur forming into two tonfas as she used her incredible speed to attempt to lodge them into Alvard's poor gut. Having seen that he was blind, she gently (in her mind) tried to show that he wouldn't last long as a blind man. To her surprise, he ducked under the blow, and dodged the following ones, causing her to halt in surprise. "Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't see..." he said cryptically.

8/10  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:16 pm
"Alright... alright." Mamasagi called out, her fur relaxing down once more. "Come, follow me" she called, leading him through the field in a complicated pattern. Mimiusa trailed behind, hoping beyond hope that he would manage to succeed and free her from this terrible boredom.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chezmonkey generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:20 pm
Mamasagi led Alvard into a huge clearing at the center of the grassy field, in which lay the mighty Usagichi. Awestruck, he knelt low, bowing before the slumbering boss and waiting. He remained still for hours, waiting, and eventually one gigantic eyelid cracked open, to look around and then focus on him. "What is it, young one" Usagichi called out in a tired, but bright tone. Al stood, then with his head lowered called out. "I wish to form a summoning Pact with you and your kin, to create a bond of mutual trust and friendship. I know I may be from a land of sand and stone, but it is wide and free, and we may bound together for ages, if you wish..." He was nervous, but for the sake of his village he would try to succeed.

10/10  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:28 pm
At his request both eyelids shot open, and the giant rabbit lifted herself onto two legs. Drawing her gigantic shuriken, she raised it above her head, spun it extremely fast, and slammed it down straight at Alvard, too fast for him to dodge...

As the giant shuriken buried itself to the center into the earth next to him, Alvard had to work incredibly hard not to wet his pants from the sheer terror he experienced. Regardless, he put on a brave face and waited. A huge sigh came from the mother hare, and she fell back upon her hind legs. "I dreamed, of a strange boy with no eyes seeking us out, to lead us into one of the most unusual ages of our lives. It is clear to me now that you are that boy. I shall form the pact with you, so long as you live you and my children shall be bound together. HUUUUAH!"

With that last exclamation a large scroll formed out of the grassland, and the Great Hare nicked her paw on her shuriken and stamped it to the scroll. After being motioned to do the same, Al cut his hand on the scroll and put his handprint to it. After signing his name in blood at the very top, the scroll rolled up and shrank, until he could carry it. Putting it away, he bowed extremely low to the Mother Hare, who was already starting to fall back asleep, and said "I shall not disappoint you. Goodbye!"

Alvard then was led to the edge of the islands by Mimiusa, who waved goodbye excitedly as he left.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

The trip to the islands had been long, but with the jounin's superior speed, she had cut considerable time out of her trip. Right now she was upon a boat, a fisherman navigating the waves to the large collection of islands. They were but mere specs in the distance at first, but soon they became larger and larger, revealing plains and flat lands suitable for hares and their kin.

Once they reached the shores, Suzume helped pull the boat to shore and stepped upon the sands. She paid the fisherman half of what she owed and promised to pay half when she returned. Tall grass was everywhere, it would seem impossible to not find wild life yet everything seemed still. Obviously there was more at work upon the island, hiding away the hares until they chose to be seen.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image

Venturing further onto the island, Suzume looked about for the Hares. Surely there were some that had to be on this island, the largest island. Else she would have to traverse to the others in hopes of finding a trace of life.

A rustling in the grass caught her attention, six feet away and to her left. Turning her head, she caught the small head of a bunny disappearing back into the tall grass. That was something at least "Hello? I am here to form a pact with the Hares." said Suzume. However, instead of receiving a response, there was more rusting, grass moving as the small bunny ran away. Not wishing to lose sight, Suzume pursued the bunny through the tall grass.

2/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image

It was not easy to tired Suzume out, despite the resistance of the tall grass as she pushed it aside and the hills that had to be traversed. There was a reason she specifically wished to become sage of the hares, but that was a story for another time. For a time when she was not pursuing a fleet footed bunny that seemed to swim so easily amongst the grass. She seemed close yet the small animal always seemed to elude her grasp.

3/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:
[  
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items