Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Untitled Roleplay (emerald zombie and tunafishie) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:57 pm
"I'm third year Oorimatsu Shiji, the new transfer student? I was told to come here to get a map of the campus." The tall lean girl said with a bow. She although her clothing was the uniform of the school, it was however, the male spring uniform instead of the female. Though the student herself looked comfortable with her choice the woman in the office gave a small glare.

"Why aren't you dressed in the uniform Oorimatsu-san?" She spoke in a direct voice, looking over the girl wearing basic black dress pants, a white crisp button-up, an untied blue tie around her neck, and her school bag in one hand and her black blazer in the other.

"I am Miss. The handbook said students must wear the uniforms by season, it never said what gender had to wear which." She bowed again, ever respectful, but otherwise fine. The office attendant gave a sigh before sliding the girl a piece of paper.

"In any case, we try to uphold a certain image here at Kenomini Academy. You may have found a loophole in regards to the uniform, but your hair--"

"With all due respect miss, other than keeping it shorter than the collar of my shirt, or up off my shoulders, there were no other rules as far as cut or color." She accepted the map and looked to the woman, "I am right aren't I? I would hate to break any kind of rules."

She sighed and shook her head "Oorimatsu-san your classroom is 9-C in the west wing.You are dismissed." The student bowed once more and began walking to her class. It was a small campus, but considering that the population was so small, combined with the fact that there were only a select few people allowed into the academy, it was no surprise about it's size. What was surprising was when she entered class the blank alien stares she received from everyone, and she suddenly realized that with both her androgynous name, and her uniform, that she could potentially be seen as a boy, or worse.

It's not that the uniform hid her breasts or her womanly curves, but the fact that no one else had exploited the same loopholes she had made her instantly an attention seeker (when in reality she was just trying to point out the flaws in the handbook.) She took a breath and bowed when the teacher introduced her, before she moved to her assigned seat.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:50 pm
Jisu Takashi, a half Korean half Japanese Korean transfer was a student whom was attending this school for her second year. She was dressed in the skirt she was supposed to wear, a white button up short-sleeved shirt a few buttons untied to her cleavage point, and a vest. She had all sorts of jewelry, necklaces, rings, bracelets, and medium length hair. She was fairly decent and well off. She enjoyed school, at the moment she was in her first class which was homeroom. She just watched all the pretty Japanese girls. They all had boyfriends, she was the only outcast amongst them. "Tick-tock, Tick-tock..."

Suddenly, Jisu noticed a new kid she'd never seen before. The kid was either a girl or a boy, she didn't care to check and didn't really care who it was. She already had a crush, probably the first guy she had a crush on, if it was a guy. She noticed all the kids around her, why she kept in the closet. They stared so ridiculously. Jisu decided to raise her hand and ask the teacher where the new student would sit, she was anxiously hoping it was beside her seat, she would love to check this new person out. "I'm sorry, but I wanted to know where the new student would sit, she could gladly take the spot next to me!" Jisu smiled and bit her lip she was nervous to mess up in front of the new kid.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:01 pm
"Yes yes, You may take a seat next to Takashi-san." The teacher spoke shortly to Shiji. As the new student tried her hardest to avoid the stares she couldn't help but notice some. She sighed. Now it was guess the gender game. Whatever, it's not like that kind of thing really mattered to her anyway, it was much more about the person....

And then she saw her. Jisu looked absolutely adorable in Shiji's eyes, in a way reminiscent of how a child might look at a butterfly; beautiful, colorful, and more or less out of reach. She smiled to the other girl and sat down, pulling out her notebook and a pen ready to take notes on the lecture. "Thanks for that." She whispered to Jisu, "The invitation that is."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:43 pm
Jisu smiled and nodded her head in a bow to the new student. She smiled and watched as the new student walked to her seat, although she didn't walk any more special than any other student, it looked so special to her. She couldn't help but to watch. When the new student spoke to her, she felt as though she would faint. She smiled and acted as if she were cool, calm, and collect. "Oh, it's no biggie! I'm Jisu Takashi. Glad to be your classmate this year. If you have any issues, just ask me." She giggled and winked before carrying on with her school work.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:52 pm
Shiji gave a smile, but did nothing more than sneak glances at the other girl as they separately took notes. Shiji's mind made her doodle in the margins of her paper, cute little dancing fruits and other nonsensical things.It seemed to take forever before their teacher finally called out break and Shiji could set down her pen. "Man, thought that would never end...." She gave a small shrug in Jisu's direction watching people get up and stretch carelessly.

"I'm Oorimatsu shiji. It's pleasure to meet you Jisu-chan." Maybe she was crossing a line there, but Jisu was just too cute to not tease about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:07 pm
Jisu would take looks at the new person next to her, just long enough as to not letting her know. Jisu finished her notes at about the same one as Shiji. "Well I always preferred to right than to break and have chats. But it certainly does feel nice this time." Then out of the blue, she heard the girl call her Shiji Chan. Although, she didn't exactly like it, she did her best to just laugh with it. "Nice to meet you Shiji-San." She gave a warm welcome hug, and hoped it wasn't too trespassing. "I'm from Korea, this is my second year, but I've come to figure out a lot here, it's beautiful, we have a wonderful high school too. I love to swim and dance here. You're new, how do you feel so far about this place? Anything I can help you with?" She smiled disregarding being teased.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:16 pm
"Unless you know a cartoon club or something, but I don't think this is the place for it." She gave a comical frown before standing up. "You know, I was thinking, have you seen a Jezebel butterfly? You remind me of them, they are yellow and red, and pretty rare here in Japan, but they do appear sometimes in the summer. You kinda remind me of them. I've never seen someone so wrapped up in interesting colors before." She said referring to her jewelry. "Sorry that was random, So you are from Korea? That's awesome, I'm from Tokyo, lived there most of my life, but my mother is was part Chinese."

"Hey Oorimatsu-san..." Shiji turned to look on an on coming girl. She was pretty. Tall, willowy, yet with definite curves and an air of femininity that almost seemed stifling. "I'm Tanninuki Mija. I'm a third year student too, but umm...my friends and I were wondering if you are from the big city and all, why are you too stupid to know what uniform to put on? You are a girl, aren't you?"

Shiji sighed, turning from her conversation with Jisu. "It depends on what you mean by a 'girl' I like to think I'm a person first. Why don't you leave me alone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:09 am
Jisu listened as Shiji spoke. "We may have a cartoon club, I'm not too sure. But I have joined a few clubs, perhaps you would like them as well." She smiled pleasantly and felt flattered by Shiji's words although she hadn't a clue what kind of butterfly that was. "No, I've not seen one, nor heard of one. It would be nice if you showed me sometime though." As she was saying this, she noticed the high school dimwit and couldn't wait to see what she had to say.

Jisu noticed what Shiji said and couldn't bare to have to see her on the defensive side of these girls. Jisu barged in and put a halt to their fun. "Is there any rule in the handbook as per gender clothing? No. It is uniform. You are not the school's supervisors giving you no right to enforce the laws or dictate to her or any student of this school unless you were given the authority by a higher. Now before you make yourself look any more stupid, I suggest you go on your break and mind your own business." Jisu felt relieved to have told then off, but she also felt afraid she may have scared of Shiji. "Shiji-San, are you okay? Don't let them put you down, if you ask them to leave you alone, they'll come to harrass you more often. How about we take a walk?" Jisu didn't want Shiji to be hurt by them, and cared a lot about the things they had said.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:04 am
"I'm fine..." She said slowly, standing up. She was more surprised than anything. Perhaps her ability for a quick witty defense was a bit off in the company of Jisu. However the other girls sauntered off with their noses in the air, making Shiji roll her eyes. "Thanks for that." She said pushing in her chair and stretching her arms. It was safe to assume that they both knew it wasn't over, but at least Jisu stopped them for now.

"What kind of clubs are you in? Is there a poetry one? Nobody has given me a list or anything like that, which stinks, but I'm a little too scared to go complain about it, I don't want to get in trouble over something as stupid as a uniform and my hair."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:23 am
Jisu ignored the girls attitudes as they walked off, obviously it wasn't over, but she obviously won this battle. She finished packing her bag before pushing her chair in. She looked over at Shiji and was in aw when she stretched. She couldn't have imagined how good someone could look whilst stretching.

"They do have a poetry club, I'm in the photography club and book club actually. We could go together and I could ask. This school is a bunch of shots who think they're so much better because I'm from Korea and not born in Japan. But after time and ignoring them, they've calmed down. Now they have something new to gossip about...But you'll get through that, and I'll be your friend to help." Jisu smiled as they walked to the main office.

They entered, and she spoke to the assistant with a smile and sounded so innocent, "Hi, you have a new studen whom enrolled here, and I beloved you have forgotten to give her the extracurricular and club list. We can sometimes forget, I don't mean to be rude. Could you please hand her one? Also, the status on whether they're filled so she doesn't get a shock after excitement to join?" The assistant gave the lists obediently, and didn't say much of anything. Jisu nodded her head in a bow and handed the lists to Shiji. "Here you go Shiji-San. Anything you like?"  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:57 pm
"People need to grow up. Who cares if you are from Korea? You are still twice as cute as them. Maybe that's it, they are just jealous." She gave a small chuckle watching Jisu's reaction. Oh goodness her little butterfly friend was cute. She accepted the lists and skimmed over them a bit bored. She would have to join at least one, that was a given, but she didn't want to join anything that required too much commitment. Despite her grades, she was a bit of a slacker when it came to her effort.

There was still room in the Photography Club, but she had little experience with that. she might go for Jisu's sake, but she wasn't sure if she could scrounge up enough money for a fancy camera beyond the one on her cellphone. The book club did sound interesting, and pretty low key, she would definitely have to check that one out, but for the time being she folded the paper and put it in the pocket of her blazer. She didn't need to be staring at paper when there was a cute girl she could watch.

"There are a few I might check out." She smiled. "And no need to be so formal Jisu-chan. You can just call me Shiji."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:27 pm
TunaFishie
"People need to grow up. Who cares if you are from Korea? You are still twice as cute as them. Maybe that's it, they are just jealous." She gave a small chuckle watching Jisu's reaction. Oh goodness her little butterfly friend was cute. She accepted the lists and skimmed over them a bit bored. She would have to join at least one, that was a given, but she didn't want to join anything that required too much commitment. Despite her grades, she was a bit of a slacker when it came to her effort.

There was still room in the Photography Club, but she had little experience with that. she might go for Jisu's sake, but she wasn't sure if she could scrounge up enough money for a fancy camera beyond the one on her cellphone. The book club did sound interesting, and pretty low key, she would definitely have to check that one out, but for the time being she folded the paper and put it in the pocket of her blazer. She didn't need to be staring at paper when there was a cute girl she could watch.

"There are a few I might check out." She smiled. "And no need to be so formal Jisu-chan. You can just call me Shiji."

"Oh, I couldn't say that.... There's much better.." Jisu blushed at the comment. She watched as Shiji looked at her paper. She looked amazing with everything she did. She really wanted Shiji to at least join one club with her but she didn't want to seem too clingy. "You know, you can come and see how book and photography club goes before you join? And I wouldn't mind the extra company." Jisu smiled innocently.

"You may call me Jisu too, if you'd like." Jisu combed her fingers through her hair to brush of the notice of her blushing.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:36 pm
Shiji nodded. "Will do. At least book club, that sounds interesting. I...am not much into photography myself." it wasn't a flat out lie, she didn't particularly like taking pictures, nor did she particularly dislike it. It was just something she did every now and then. "I'll still at least check it out with you, but you are more likely to convince me to join book club." She grinned as they walked back to class.

"In any case, this place is pretty fancy, so there should be like cameras...to rent and stuff right?" She asked as innocently as she could. She hated discussing money, but fact was, even with her part time job, and the money her father sent her every month, she barely had enough money for her apartment and school, let alone food and other expenses. Buying a camera was just not in her budget period.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 pm
TunaFishie
Shiji nodded. "Will do. At least book club, that sounds interesting. I...am not much into photography myself." it wasn't a flat out lie, she didn't particularly like taking pictures, nor did she particularly dislike it. It was just something she did every now and then. "I'll still at least check it out with you, but you are more likely to convince me to join book club." She grinned as they walked back to class.

"In any case, this place is pretty fancy, so there should be like cameras...to rent and stuff right?" She asked as innocently as she could. She hated discussing money, but fact was, even with her part time job, and the money her father sent her every month, she barely had enough money for her apartment and school, let alone food and other expenses. Buying a camera was just not in her budget period.

"Okay, well I'm sure you'll love book club." Jisu smiled. She really wanted to get to know Shiji, but she was much more shy than she portrayed herself to Shiji. She thought why not ask Shiji if she'd like to hang out at her house. "Yeah, they provide you the camera to be honest, especially since we pay so much for this school. I've been meaning to ask you, do you want to come over my house and maybe study together?" Jisu was rather nervous, but happy to get that off her chest.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:00 pm
"No." She replied suddenly. "I'm sorry I have...very strict parents." She lied smoothly, feeling bad about stomping on the other girl's feelings. But it was bad enough her apartment was in the bad side of town, and she was probably the only student here with a job she had to get to four days a week right after class and work late. If she went to Jisu's house, it ran the risk of having to invite her over to hers, and she didn't want anyone to see that.

"But umm...Maybe we could meet up this weekend or something." she said mentally checking her schedule. She didn't have much going on as far as the weekend went, she sorely needed those precious two days for some study time, but she would be willing to share with Jisu. She walked back to class with the other girl, sitting own at her desk biting her lower lip slightly agitated.  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff