Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
18, Likes coffee, music, pixar, and cute girls!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 pm
I figured I might as well post in here to at the very least meet some new people and get some new friends. heart
In any case, I'm 18, not in college yet, though I am about to start a job training program that will be my first step into nursing. (yay!)

I like a lot of different kinds of music, but if I was to be honest, it's punk rock that has my heart the most (closely followed by folk...bet you were expecting that one!) I'm kinda a hipster kitty, I know a lot of bands and things most people haven't heard of but I'm not really all that stuck up about it.

I'm not into Anime as much as I used to be, instead I like to watch just anime movies, if I watch it at all anymore, but that is not to say I wouldn't take some up, after all it if something has a good well written story line, I'll probably bite on it. I'm a writer at heart, though most of my stories/poems tend to be on the "dark" (not emo) side of things.

I'm not sure what to say hmmmmm.....

I've been called a butch before, and in lots of ways I am, I'm pretty out going, I love outdoorsy stuff, and I know my way around a toolbox, but I am a big cuddler too and I adore hippos and unicorns. I like more femme girls I guess, but I'm fine with with whoever, I try to stay away from straight up "I R BUTCH U R FEM HAHAHAHA!" Crap. Everyone is a little masculine and a little feminine.

In any case, if you want to get to know me more, feel free to PM, Comment, post here, add me, or...I dunno...gimmie smoke signals? Lol.

Oh, by the way I live in Oregon, if anybody is interested, and I plan on moving to Portland within a couple of years to go to college! But that's all I can think of, I hope to hear from some people soon  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 pm
Oh my god! You are so my perfect match! PM me please!!! I live in Oregon too! biggrin  

Thetilda

Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff