Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
New Friends, and Bitter Enemies. HaileyHeroin and TunaFishie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:31 pm
"I'm third year Oorimatsu Shiji, the new transfer student? I was told to come here to get a map of the campus." The tall lean girl said with a bow. She although her clothing was the uniform of the school, it was however, the male spring uniform instead of the female. Though the student herself looked comfortable with her choice the woman in the office gave a small glare.

"Why aren't you dressed in the uniform Oorimatsu-san?" She spoke in a direct voice, looking over the girl wearing basic black dress pants, a white crisp button-up, an untied blue tie around her neck, and her school bag in one hand and her black blazer in the other.

"I am Miss. The handbook said students must wear the uniforms by season, it never said what gender had to wear which." She bowed again, ever respectful, but otherwise fine. The office attendant gave a sigh before sliding the girl a piece of paper.

"In any case, we try to uphold a certain image here at Kenomini Academy. You may have found a loophole in regards to the uniform, but your hair--"

"With all due respect miss, other than keeping it shorter than the collar of my shirt, or up off my shoulders, there were no other rules as far as cut or color." She accepted the map and looked to the woman, "I am right aren't I? I would hate to break any kind of rules."

She sighed and shook her head "Oorimatsu-san your classroom is 9-C in the west wing.You are dismissed." The student bowed once more and began walking to her class. It was a small campus, but considering that the population was so small, combined with the fact that there were only a select few people allowed into the academy, it was no surprise about it's size. What was surprising was when she entered class the blank alien stares she received from everyone, and she suddenly realized that with both her androgynous name, and her uniform, that she could potentially be seen as a boy, or worse.

It's not that the uniform hid her breasts or her womanly curves, but the fact that no one else had exploited the same loopholes she had made her instantly an attention seeker (when in reality she was just trying to point out the flaws in the handbook.) She took a breath and bowed when the teacher introduced her, before she moved to her assigned seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:51 pm
Saya Bara sat in her class room of 9-C and stared out of the window next to her seat. The sun was gleaming and she could feel it warm on her skin. The campus outside was at a standstill. Apart from the street outside the gate where a car would pass by every now and then. To be more exact, the hour they had been in the class room, fifteen cars passed by. Saya had counted.

Wrapping a lock of blonde hair around one finger she twirled it until it got kinked around her finger. Tugging it free, she sighed silently and looked to the board. As per-usual, she got done with her work early. So she was waiting on the rest of the class to finish so they could move onto the next assignment. Looking down to her desk, she picked up her purple pen and twirled it between her fingers. But it fell from her hand pretty quickly. Saya had about as much coordination as a door knob.

Looking up when she heard the door opened, a girl walked in. A girl that Saya hadn't seen before. She was wearing a male like uniform and had colored hair. Someone that was to be considered out of the ordinary to most people. As the teacher introduced her, Saya felt a small smile come onto her expression. Shiji-san, Saya thought.

When the girl sat down, she looked over at her and smiled alittle wider, offering a friendly smile. Luckily, the new girl, Shiji sat just in the next row and a seat back. It would be nice to add a new friend to the list.  

beloved

Cat

TunaFishie

Liberal Genius

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:56 am
Shiji was honestly surprised, there were stares of course, a few gigles from some girls in back, but all of it was a lot more attention than she expected to recieve when she bought her uniform. Oh well, I guess it can't be helped... She thought pulling out her note book and a pen, ready to take notes. She barely noticed Saya, her mind was too busy keeping her eyes adverted to notice much other than the feeling she was an alien in the room.

The teacher droned on about the assignment, nothing too dificult or complex and within ten minutes of her arival Shiji was wondering what was so special about the school. Perhaps one assignment shouldn't be the test of whether or not it was hard, but she couldn't help but feel that it was about at the same level as her old school--average. The only thing that separated it was price. She rolled her eyes and doodled on her notebook little chibi drawings of objects and people, feeling nervous about the upcoming break.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:44 pm
Saya pouted her bottom lip alittle and blushed when Shiji didn't even notice her. Looking to the teacher, her sighed to herself again. Another thing to do. After listening to the assignment, she hurried and did it within fifteen minuets or so. After finishing, she got up to turn in her work. The teach smiled up at her and took the paper from her hand. "Well done, Miss.Bara." Saya just smiled and turned to walk back to her desk.
Looking around the room as she did, most of the students looked as if they were having a hard time with the assignment. Luckily for Saya, school was no issue. Glancing over at the new girl, she got a better look at her. She had a feminine face. Her figure seemed to be totally disfigured by the uniform she was wearing, but from what she could tell the girl was slender, but just curvy enough. As she sat back down, she hoped Shiji didn't think her staring was a bad thing. It was nice to see someone nicely... Different at this place for once.  

beloved

Cat

beloved

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:54 pm
TunaFishie

User Image

RP 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers