Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
17 year old bisexual girl, looking for friends...maybe more? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:08 pm
This is my first time posting a topic like this, so bare with me. I'm 17 and I've been going through a rough time. I'm looking for more friends, maybe a little bit more. I'm going to be going to art school in the fall, and I hope to become a fashion designer one day. I love to be weird and random just for the sake of being weird and random. I can talk for hours on end about nothing. Despite the fact that my avi looks like a serial killer, I really am sweet. I love shojo animes and cop shows. I get distracted by shiny things and love anything that's delicate. I live just outside of Las Vegas (which sucks, btw, if you're not 21). Most of my spare time is spent roleplaying and job hunting. I enjoy sketching and painting, even if I'm not to good at it. And ... yeah ... pm me or talk to me here if you want to know more.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:05 pm
YO! I've come to wave shiny objects in your face!!
Starting with a shiny dime @_@!!!
*starts waving it in your face, only to get distracted by it also and runs away with the coin*  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:13 pm
@_@ But I liked the shiny!!! T^T *stares at the spot where the dime was*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:13 pm
Hey, how are you? So you love art? I do too, and Its going to be my main career besides joining the military later on, and dude Las Vegas is cool. Its in Nevada right? Ha I'm not so sure, but I a friend in NV, but allow me to introduce my self, I'm Seiya, i'm 17, turning 18 on March 14th, I love to draw, anime, sketch, paint, ink pen drawings, photography, chat, and do drills. :3  

Vampire_Seiya

Glitter_Kittinn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 am
Hey ^.^ You sound really interesting, feel free to Pm me!
Im also Bisexual and 17, its too bad we dont live near eachother because we seem to have things in common.
whats your fave cop show? smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:06 am
*Hands shiny half dollar* I hear you like shiny. o3o  

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:00 pm
Vampire_Seiya
Hey, how are you? So you love art? I do too, and Its going to be my main career besides joining the military later on, and dude Las Vegas is cool. Its in Nevada right? Ha I'm not so sure, but I a friend in NV, but allow me to introduce my self, I'm Seiya, i'm 17, turning 18 on March 14th, I love to draw, anime, sketch, paint, ink pen drawings, photography, chat, and do drills. :3

Hey :3 Nice to meet you. Yeah, Vegas is in Southern Nevada and I promise you, its not that cool if you can't get into any clubs ;3 or do anything, really.

Do drills? Like drill team?

Glitter_Kittinn
Im also Bisexual and 17, its too bad we dont live near eachother because we seem to have things in common.

Its a close tie between SVU and NCIS :3 Yours?

MagiPuff

eek Shiiiiiiny .... @.@ *goes into corner and plays with the shiny*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:29 pm
The_Pretend_Nut
Vampire_Seiya

Hey :3 Nice to meet you. Yeah, Vegas is in Southern Nevada and I promise you, its not that cool if you can't get into any clubs ;3 or do anything, really.

Do drills? Like drill team?

Glitter_Kittinn

Its a close tie between SVU and NCIS :3 Yours?

MagiPuff

eek Shiiiiiiny .... @.@ *goes into corner and plays with the shiny*

biggrin Yes, did Drill Team back in TN (its where I used to live of recent as of 3 months ago before I moved to SC) and I'm currently in Air Force Junior ROTC smile I'm 17 and bisexual also. :3 Ha ha I"m alomst legal for clubs, just a few more months :p I plan on going to NV to visit my friend.  

Vampire_Seiya

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 pm
Vampire_Seiya
biggrin Yes, did Drill Team back in TN (its where I used to live of recent as of 3 months ago before I moved to SC) and I'm currently in Air Force Junior ROTC smile I'm 17 and bisexual also. :3 Ha ha I"m alomst legal for clubs, just a few more months :p I plan on going to NV to visit my friend.

That is pretty damn awesome whee I did color guard for a few months, but that's baby s**t xD

Lucky b***h, you're like a month older than me. I turn 18 in April razz

What part of NV, if you don't mind me asking???

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:39 pm
The_Pretend_Nut
Vampire_Seiya

That is pretty damn awesome whee I did color guard for a few months, but that's baby s**t xD

Lucky b***h, you're like a month older than me. I turn 18 in April razz

What part of NV, if you don't mind me asking???

Ha my friends have been trying to get me to do color gaurd, I mean I would love too, but I'm in AP English and its the last class I need before I can graduate. I really need to focus, but maybe, I plan on asking again, if I can try for it or not. And naw, its not baby's s**t, my bestie back in TN does color gaurd for her school. It takes talent to do some of the moves, so I beleive you have talent biggrin

Ha ha ;D oh yeaahhh. Ha ha :3 Close ages!!! Woot!

If I remember correctly, its near Las Vegas, if not that exact location, I actually need to get his address, and so whenever I get monies, I'll be able to visit him.

:3 How are you?  

Vampire_Seiya

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:45 pm
Vampire_Seiya

Ha my friends have been trying to get me to do color gaurd, I mean I would love too, but I'm in AP English and its the last class I need before I can graduate. I really need to focus, but maybe, I plan on asking again, if I can try for it or not. And naw, its not baby's s**t, my bestie back in TN does color gaurd for her school. It takes talent to do some of the moves, so I beleive you have talent biggrin

If I remember correctly, its near Las Vegas, if not that exact location, I actually need to get his address, and so whenever I get monies, I'll be able to visit him.

... and hard head. :3 That's why I had to quit color guard. AP classes take a lot out of you. Not to mention the band leader was evil ... but that's another beast.

If he's by Las Vegas you need to go around Halloween. The Fright Dome is ******** awesome x3

I have been busting my butt with school, that's how I've been x.x
How're you?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:50 pm
The_Pretend_Nut
Vampire_Seiya

... and hard head. :3 That's why I had to quit color guard. AP classes take a lot out of you. Not to mention the band leader was evil ... but that's another beast.

If he's by Las Vegas you need to go around Halloween. The Fright Dome is ******** awesome x3

I have been busting my butt with school, that's how I've been x.x
How're you?

I know! My friend would always ask me to spin with her. I can't do a helicopter toss to save my life xD My head has suffered enough! ha ha. The rifle though hurts more though... ouch... x.x

surprised What is the Fright Dome??? surprised Sounds introsting. :3 And very true! You in any AP classes?!

Same here and I've been so happy not to have homework in over 2 days now, well 3 counting today, but in AFJROTC we have to do these checkpoints out of one whole Unit which isn't bad but it takes a good serveral hours. The book chapters are long, but the questions aren't so.  

Vampire_Seiya

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:57 pm
Vampire_Seiya

I know! My friend would always ask me to spin with her. I can't do a helicopter toss to save my life xD My head has suffered enough! ha ha. The rifle though hurts more though... ouch... x.x

surprised What is the Fright Dome??? surprised Sounds introsting. :3 And very true! You in any AP classes?!

Same here and I've been so happy not to have homework in over 2 days now, well 3 counting today, but in AFJROTC we have to do these checkpoints out of one whole Unit which isn't bad but it takes a good serveral hours. The book chapters are long, but the questions aren't so.

That's because they're blocks of wood covered in tape xD

Its a huge haunted house at Circus Circus. I think last year it was like 6th scariest in the world or something :3

I used to be in AP classes. I used to think I was superwoman and did almost all honors or AP classes and tried to keep up an active social life. I didn't do that this year though, it was just too much x.x  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:10 pm
The_Pretend_Nut
Vampire_Seiya

That's because they're blocks of wood covered in tape xD

Its a huge haunted house at Circus Circus. I think last year it was like 6th scariest in the world or something :3

I used to be in AP classes. I used to think I was superwoman and did almost all honors or AP classes and tried to keep up an active social life. I didn't do that this year though, it was just too much x.x

Wow, you are like superwoman! See, I've never been able to do, I have only took one honors class and that was Honors English 3 and now I'm taking AP English 4 xD funny but I'ver never been one to try and do that, couldn't ever do it. Its costy so..yeah.

I know o.o and they are like 2 inches to 3 inches thick???

:O That sounds awesome!!! maybe someone has a vid of it on youtube. hmm.  

Vampire_Seiya

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:20 pm
Vampire_Seiya

Wow, you are like superwoman! See, I've never been able to do, I have only took one honors class and that was Honors English 3 and now I'm taking AP English 4 xD funny but I'ver never been one to try and do that, couldn't ever do it. Its costy so..yeah.

I know o.o and they are like 2 inches to 3 inches thick???

:O That sounds awesome!!! maybe someone has a vid of it on youtube. hmm.

Superwoman with a coffee addiction xd : I nearly murdered myself with how little sleep I got ... and for a two on the exams x.x Never again ...

You could kill someone with those things!!! or at least put them in intensive care.

They probably do *goes and looks* they're all really bad quality, but just put in "fright dome las vegas" and you'll get a few ... all of them look like they're done with cell phone cameras though x.x  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff