Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Love Is A Lie (Need Girl)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:13 pm
Phoebe Chase was always down to earth girl.Her heart shattered by her ex girl friend Dana.Phoebe ran away from home to go to an all girl school to get new experiences before she was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD.Phoebe' life turned upside down her heart shattered into little pieces once more and was starting to think suicidal thoughts.

Phoebe then meets a girl named ------ .Phoebe doesn't know what to think about her this instant.Phoebe decides to go on her instinct and said she will be able to trust the girl.

Phoebe lost trust with ------ by seeing her being kissed by the most popular girl in school.Phoebe can't stand the heart break and was trying to kill herself that night but her other friend Rosie,takes her to the hospital to find out that Phoebe is bipolar.

Phoebe was In treatment for a while.After she finished her treatment she went back to school and was actually feeling good for once.Phoebe sees it was close to dance day and made an excuse not to go.But seeing ----- possibly made her change her mind.

What happens when these two come back together?And is Phoebe actually over her problems will she need love to help her?

My name is.....

I am ..... years old

I have ____ hair

my eyes color is -----

I'm this tall -----

Biography.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:17 pm

User Image

My name is Phoebe Chase

I am 15 years old.

I have brown hair

My eye color is brown

I'm 5 feet tall

My bio is up there

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Thetilda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:46 pm
My name is Matilda Kerahcaz

I am 22 years old

I have short brown hair

my eyes color is green

I'm 5' 6''

Matilda Kerahcaz, or Mike, as she was known, was sheltered most of her life. An orphan, taken in by a secret government run facility along with many other orphan girls. The shady organization raised the girls, taught them, trained them for one thing. To kill. At the age of 18, Mike had been deployed in the US Special forces to carry out black ops. She blindly followed orders for years, never questioning, never feeling guilt or remorse for the hundreds of lives she had taken. She'd never been taught to feel, never feeling guilt, never feeling scared, never feeling shame, never feeling love. On one assignment, Mike was ordered to neutralize a group of small girls by means of deadly force. She arrived at the objective only to find that she couldn't carry out her orders. She couldn't bare the thought of slaughtering innocent abandoned children. She turned around on her sick orders and helped them escape. Since then, Mike went AWOL and ran. Some reports even declare her as KIA, as part of the government's cover-up.  
Role Play's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games