Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)
[Official] Great Hall of the Hybrid's:OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:35 pm
Unitas Persona
Ok I've kinda jumped the gun on making club due to doing things while half sleep/ amd wanting to have a group to one of the better class of digimon, feel real stupid sweatdrop sorry Windy!

anyway I'm looking for to active member who would like to help me with club and also like Hybrid Digimon

hey why do you have duskmon and jagerlowemon you should have put lowemon -> Jagerlowemon or duskmon -> Velgemon but idk why you have both  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:40 pm
Orre Champion Monty
Unitas Persona
Ok I've kinda jumped the gun on making club due to doing things while half sleep/ amd wanting to have a group to one of the better class of digimon, feel real stupid sweatdrop sorry Windy!

anyway I'm looking for to active member who would like to help me with club and also like Hybrid Digimon

hey why do you have duskmon and jagerlowemon you should have put lowemon -> Jagerlowemon or duskmon -> Velgemon but idk why you have both

I'm just showing both on here for the sake of there being two show all forms of the Spirits, but you our correct it should be on or the other but I feel both sides of the Darkness Spirit should be showing as this group is for all Spirits  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:41 pm
Unitas Persona
Orre Champion Monty
Unitas Persona

I'm just showing both on here for the sake of there being two show all forms of the Spirits, but you our correct it should be on or the other but I feel both sides of the Darkness Spirit should be showing as this group for all Spirits

then maybe you should post both like darkness spirit (good) darkness spirit (bad)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:44 pm
Orre Champion Monty
Unitas Persona
Orre Champion Monty
Unitas Persona

I'm just showing both on here for the sake of there being two show all forms of the Spirits, but you our correct it should be on or the other but I feel both sides of the Darkness Spirit should be showing as this group for all Spirits

then maybe you should post both like darkness spirit (good) darkness spirit (bad)

thats why both Darkness have H or L spirit H for the Tainted form Duskmon and L for teh true form Loweemon hope that helps  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:45 pm
Unitas Persona
Orre Champion Monty
Unitas Persona
Orre Champion Monty
Unitas Persona

thats why both Darkness have H or L spirit H for the Tainted form Duskmon and L for teh true form Loweemon hope that helps

i guess i didnt know what your Letters meant  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:46 pm
Username: Orre Champion Monty
Name (RP): Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
Spirit: Light.
Posting Color: Color
Digimon Partner: Dracomon
Bio: Montgomery Wallace, Monty for short, was born in Indianapolis, in America. He was one of only a few children to receive a Digimon from his hometown. Monty wears a special visor which shields his eyes when he enters the fog let off by bio-emergences. When Monty was a child he stumbled onto a bio-emergence in a playground he would play at. It was rainy and no one payed any mind to the fog which had crept in around the city. A digi-egg was released from the digital world and taken into the care of Monty. The egg hatched and eventually grew into Dracomon, who would turn out to be his first digimon partner. Due to the fact that he is a tamer of a few select digimon he is able to click the buttons on his D-Arc to scroll through them to meet his needs.
Link to Tamer Profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22027759

I dont have Lobomon yet so I wont be on the council also seeing as you already have him  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 pm
Unitas Persona
Zadok the 28th
Hey unitas I'm out a computer t the moment.

But in the mean time I willl throw down what I have off the top of my head now.

I have loewmon and jagerloewmon and the moment we get a sprite for rhihimon I will have him too!
In addition I have won mercucymon, I plan to use the beast spirt on it then find away to dna to shadow seraphimon when posible

and if I get he proper items, and digimon I plan to obtain all pirits starting with the evil ones according to season4. Also I will make all 10 ancients.

cool man, I'll take that as yes you'd be willing to join?
yes I totally am. For digimon partner am I. Looking for one I own in dti? I'm not totally sure what you want...
I would fill out the skeleton but I'm on my phone so it doesn't work as well and I miht not have a comp for a while. Hopefully my word is good enough to get me a spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:56 pm
Zadok the 28th
Unitas Persona
Zadok the 28th

I have loewmon and jagerloewmon and the moment we get a sprite for rhihimon I will have him too!
In addition I have won mercucymon, I plan to use the beast spirt on it then find away to dna to shadow seraphimon when posible

and if I get he proper items, and digimon I plan to obtain all pirits starting with the evil ones according to season4. Also I will make all 10 ancients.

yes I totally am. For digimon partner am I. Looking for one I own in dti? I'm not totally sure what you want...
I would fill out the skeleton but I'm on my phone so it doesn't work as well and I miht not have a comp for a while. Hopefully my word is good enough to get me a spot.

yea your word is grand Zadok I'll add you to the list and since you have Loweemon I'll add that as your Spirit area like the others smile  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:02 pm
Username: Darkfire Karan
Name (RP): Belphegor Sagawara
Spirit: Thunder
Posting color:Black
Digimon Partner: Kamemon or Ancient Beetlemon (you pick for me)
Bio: Bio
Link to Tamer Profile: Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:05 pm
Unitas Persona
Zadok the 28th
Unitas Persona
Zadok the 28th

yea your word is grand Zadok I'll add you to the list and since you have Loweemon I'll add that as your Spirit area like the others smile
ok cool. I should have mrcurymon (I can't spell the steel one's name) soon I also know that chris has wind. Liger has water, poka has wood, karan has electric, lief has a light... I know people have others but off the tp if my head I am sure of those ones. Also if you look through the records, go back aand look for the ancient digimon event in spring of '10 or '09. There you can fin out who owns the ancient digimon.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:11 pm
Darkfire Karan
Username: Darkfire Karan
Name (RP): Belphegor Sagawara
Spirit: Thunder
Posting color:Black
Digimon Partner: Kamemon or Ancient Beetlemon (you pick for me)
Bio: Bio
Link to Tamer Profile: Profile

added  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:13 pm
Zadok the 28th
Unitas Persona
Zadok the 28th
Unitas Persona
Zadok the 28th

ok cool. I should have mrcurymon (I can't spell the steel one's name) soon I also know that chris has wind. Liger has water, poka has wood, karan has electric, lief has a light... I know people have others but off the tp if my head I am sure of those ones. Also if you look through the records, go back aand look for the ancient digimon event in spring of '10 or '09. There you can fin out who owns the ancient digimon.

I knew about the Spirit owners or most of them anyway, as for the Ancient Warriors I know windy has group for them but if they Wish to become honoured guest here they Can  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:25 pm
Unitas Persona
Zadok the 28th
Unitas Persona
Zadok the 28th
Unitas Persona
Zadok the 28th

I knew about the Spirit owners or most of them anyway, as for the Ancient Warriors I know windy has group for them but if they Wish to become honoured guest here they Can
sounds good man. If you need anything from me just drop me a pm and I will do what I can.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 pm
Zadok the 28th
Unitas Persona
Zadok the 28th
Unitas Persona
Zadok the 28th

sounds good man. If you need anything from me just drop me a pm and I will do what I can.

i will do that smile  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:45 pm
Shishishi! I am the warrior of thunder! : D  
Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)