Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
1x1 Roleplay (This Ball and Chain and Yukina101) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:09 pm
The first post will be the profile and then one of us can start smile

Name: Annabelle Garadishe
Sex: Female
Position: Captain of Royal Guard
Orientation: Lesbian
Bio: All her family had been in the Royal Guard but she was the only one to be named Captain. She was adopted but it never mattered and had two older brothers, both in the guard. Her parents were murdered by rebels before she was named and she intends to get revenge.
Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:36 pm
Name: Holly Lepan
Sex: Female
Position: Serving Wench
Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Born into servitude, Holly just knows to do what she's told. She's been beaten more than once but she makes a very good bread. She sometimes dreams of escape but holds no real hope of doing so. Her mother and father died when she was young of sickness, as the poor often do. She has an older brother who dreams of becoming one of the Royal Guard.
User Image  

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:38 pm
Anna was tired, hungry, and mad all rolled up in a hormonal female body. She gets called up to the castle for a false alarm by a scullery maid then later finds one of her subordinates with said scullery maid and to top it all off all of the new recruits were hopeless. Horribly hopeless, the kind of hopeless where they don't know which end of the sword to hold hopeless. And she was supposed to train them?! She made her way to the great hall where only captains and lower royals ate. The actual royal family had a smaller yet more ornate and private dining hall where they ate amongst themselves. Anna sat at one of the long tables nearest the door and gracefully thumped her head on the table and laid it there. She was too exhausted to even raise her head and eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:22 pm
Holly had her hands full with two of the little lordlings who decide to eat in the great hall tonight instead of finding a nice brothel to hole up in and not bother her. They kept her running and often made her bend down so they could peak down the front of her blouse. So, she was happy to have an excuse to get away from them. They couldn't protest her caring for the captain of the royal guard, even if they wanted to. She made her way carefully over, though. The captain looked tired. Upper class was always testy when they were tired.

"Some bread and milk for ye, to calm your nerves? Mayhaps, some wine as well?"

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 pm
Anna turned her head to the side to glare at whoever decided to bother her then later softened it. The poor girl looked as though she had been run ragged, much like she had today. So she just sighed and lifted her face from the table and made a 'come hither' gesture with her hand.

"A yes to the wine but a nay to the bread and milk. And mind, keep the wine flowing; my day has been long but my patience is not."

With that said, she grabbed the nearest pear off the fruit platter and bit into it hoping the sweet juices from it would keep her sustained till she had her wine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:56 pm
A bit frightened at first by the sudden glare, Holly quickly relaxed as the woman before her just ordered wine. She smiled brightly at her, hoping to at least cheer her a bit and nodded. She rushed to find a skin and brought a goblet.

"Your wine, my lady." She poured for her. "Should I leave the skin for you or would you rather signal for me. It the fruit sufficient? The was a platter of grapes earlier but I'm afraid the boys smashed most of them."

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:13 pm
Anna hungrily grabbed the goblet and slurped down all the wine inside it. Today was not a day of re-fineness but a day of weariness. She barely paid mind to the servant still rambling on about fruit and boys though she nodded to the suggestion of the wineskin.

"Aye, leave the skin I fear I'd just be a bother if you were to refill me every other blink." it was a poor attempt at humor but after her long day it was as if the court jest had said it himself. She continued waving her hand only now it was in a polite 'please stop talking' type motion.

"The fruit is sufficient since my goal is to be inebriated by night's end."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 pm
Holly shut up and nodded quickly. Stupid stupid stupid, she chided herself as she walked away. She spoke too much, she always had. Now what? The boys had left and no one else in the hall seemed like they needed anything. She supposed she should clean. She went and grabbed a bucket of hot soapy water and began to scrub the nearest table.  

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:44 pm
Anna saw the same servant girl clean the table next to her with a look of self loathing on her face as if she were chiding herself for something. And then for a brief moment, she felt something akin to guilt. May be a sign of gods or wine but she felt slightly guilty for snapping at the young woman, whom she could see from a distance had a nice figure. So she sighed and waved the woman back over with a hand not filled with a wine goblet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:52 am
Holly was scrubbing the table so fiercely in punishment to herself that she almost didn't notice when Anna signaled her over again. She began berating herself for that as well. It didn't help that the Captain was gorgeous. Not that Holly ever stood a chance but a simple observation was certainly fine, wasn't it? Oh gods, it wasn't. What was she thinking?! She should be lashed for even looking at Anna. What was wrong with her? Silly little servant girls were nothing in the eyes of the nobles.

"More wine, miss?"

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:44 am
Anna didn't pay any attention if the servant was still berating herself instead she drained the rest of her liquid courage and turned to look at the woman in front of her.

"No, thank ye. I wish to apologize for my coarse behavior earlier. Twas not you whom my anger was directed but a different cause. Would ye accept my apologies?"

She nervously fiddled with her goblet before pouring another cup of wine from the skin.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 am
Holly just stared at Anna. Was this a trap? She fiddled with her skirt, unsure of what to say.

"Oh, well, I mean, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. Er, I, Uhm......" was all she managed to get out. She was blushing profusely and couldn't look the woman in front of her in the eyes.  

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:21 am
Anna didn't take offense, in fact she chuckled at the servant's nervousness. It was apparent she usually never got apologies on the job, especially from a nobleman. So she grabbed a second goblet filling it halfway with wine and patted the seat next to her.

"Come, sit with me. I find it more enjoyable to drink among others than alone."

She didn't mention that she also thought the blush on her cheeks was enchanting but had no worries thinking it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:29 am
When Anna chuckled, it just made Holly blush more. When she offered a Holly a seat and asked her to join her, Holly knew then that this must be a joke or a set up. She was told that she should never be caught sitting on the job. What would that look like anyway? The great captain entertaining a servant?

"I don't think I should, my lady, though I thank you for the offer. I... I have duties...." What she wouldn't give to sit down, even if just for a minute.

This Ball and Chain

Edgiest Bookworm

17,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:22 pm
Anna just raised an eyebrow to the servant's deeper blush and stammering. 'Duties'? Well, if it's one thing the Captain knows to do is to get around loopholes. She eyed the rest of the hall to find barely another handful of people for her to wait upon and gave a small smile.

"Well, don't those duties constitute that you serve until they're happy, full and drunk where I am none? Now sit or else you shall face the full brunt of my lost patience."

RP 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff