Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
{cσιиcιםєитℓч cυяισυs} CLOSED Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:55 pm
-moved to my guild-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:57 pm
cleared  

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:58 pm
cleared  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:01 pm
cleared  

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm
cleared  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:07 pm
cleared  

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:29 pm
cleared  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:08 pm
cleared  

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
‡ Al'Kristen 'Kris' Jelmoraine ‡
The Horned Lion

"Jelmoraine," The voice was quiet, the sound of an old woman, though traces of strength now gone could still be heard on her words, no other sound could be heard from the peak of the great tower. "Our house has come far, our keep stands tallest among the towers of Hel-Dorag. And it has been under the lion's banner that we have prospered." Everything seemed hazy, the height of the tower poked past the first layer of clouds, and while it was not normally misty at this altitude, it seemed a storm would soon be upon them, the sky above fading into the black of clouds heavy with rain, and the world below them spread out as if it were a map, the horned woman with golden hair wrapped in a heavy red robe, matching that of the elderly woman who stepped close to the edge. "But there are words I must depart unto you, Jelmoraine... even these towers are not immortal, but there is a secret, and it--" The world began to shift, to rumble, as if the woman's words had caused the foundations of the tower to falter...

Someone was pushing on her, Kris realized through a heavy haze of sleep and the feeling that she had missed something important, pushing hard. Hard enough to wake her and move her to a new position on the bed. She could simply ask... The great lion gave only a small whuffling of her breath as her body was shifted by the bard, giving no other indication that she was awake.

It was some time later, after shifting into her humanoid form and taking the time to dress and groom herself, meticulously going through her hair with an ebony comb, before Kris felt she was ready to leave the bedroom, dressed in a plain, red robe; similar to the one she had worn in her dream, though less ornate by far. Stepping out of the bedroom with the silent grace and care only a feline could manage, Al'Kristen avoided waking her 'sisters' as she entered the kitchen, following the smells of cooking and the sounds that Aurora seemed to make regularly in the morning. "Good morning, miss Aurora." Kris spoke softly, never one to speak louder than she has to, giving a small bow of her head to the bard. "What are your plans for today?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:36 pm
"The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love."
- Hubert H. Humphrey
User Image
Ӄɩɑɾɑ Ʌȿɦϵɳ
"Salutations, friend."

Kiara woke up outside to the incessant tweeting of the jays. It was soon realized that Aurora was awake too, and playing her guitar-thing. Mandolin, or something. Gracefully, Kiara jumped from her branch and landed gently on the ground on her four soft pads. She stretched out her front paws and shook out her back legs before trotting into the house after Aurora. She rubbed against Aurora's legs after grabbing a rare steak from the place where Aurora left them, and sat by the fire, tearing happily at her meal. She looked up in acknowledgement at Kris and went back to her breakfast.

OOC: Hey everyone!  

RealSilverDragon

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♬ ♩ Aurora St. Cole ♪ ♫ ♪ ♬ ♩
Without music, life would be a mistake. --Nietzsche

Aurora patted Kiara's head as she rubbed against her legs, nearly knocking her into the fire. The beast didn't know how strong she was, even in her young age.

"Good morning, miss Aurora," Al'Kristen said.

"Good morning, Kristen. There's meat and milk there for you."

"What are your plans for today?" the Horned Lion had asked.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. I was hoping to tune my mandolin and go out to get more meat from the butcher. You all will eat me out of house and home if I let you. Other than that, I'm going to make my usual rounds with Kiara, Aurora glanced over at the healer, "that is, if she wants to come. I'm going to make sure there were no attacks last night. How about you?"

It was a typical thing. Every morning after breakfast, Aurora and Kiara would head throught the village and make sure no one was seriously hurt from any demon raids during the night. Nine times out of ten, everyone was fine and dandy, and Aurora usually came home with a few baskets full of breads and fruits in offering of thanks.

User Image
Ostensibly Outspoken Creature: Hate to be a bummer already, but I'm heading out for the night.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 pm
Sylvietta

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nu

Slowly, the sun dawned on the little section of the world where a young priestess slept, unaware of things going on around her; The young women slid upwards as brightness started to dapple through the leaves above her head, cutting through the darkness in the small grove where she had decided to rest for the night. The crystal and chain that served as her holy focus seemed to slide around her waist of it's own accord, hugging her tightly; the tender movement made the woman open her eyes, blinking away the sleep and sitting up from her uncomfortable spot amid the branches around her. Sylvietta let out a slow yawn and looked around her, taking in the grotesque visuals; sleep wouldn't dull the fact that she fell asleep in- What looked like them, to her- a pile of human insides. The sight had long since stopped shocking her, and she gripped the branch as hard as she could, making sure it was real and not a mere figment of her imagination before swinging down to the ground below. The chains rattled lightly, one of the few things that didn't take on some disgusting visage in her own little world, planting themselves in the ground and easing her fall.
"Well, I suppose we should make our way to that village, then?" She held one of the crystals, her fingers stroking over it lightly as if it were a person's cheek; it responded with a slow, even warmth, spreading through it's length and working out the stress and chill from Sylvietta's muscles after sleeping in the freezing night's air. She patted around her hips, pulling a small satchel from behind her and popping open the clasp that kept it's contents from flying everywhere. Within moments, she pulled out a map and her breakfast, an apple; she was glad that the village wasn't too far from where she was, according to the map, because the apple she was biting into that very moment was the last bit of food she had, and she didn't have any more gold to buy anything, either. With easy, sauntering steps she made off towards the village, marked on the map as Rine...

Moonlight Jewelry Anon

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
‡ Al'Kristen 'Kris' Jelmoraine ‡
The Horned Lion

The horned lion gave a small chuckle, deftly stepping around the bard in the way felines seem to stay just at the edge of vision as they move, taking a plate and one of the raw steaks, in addition to a slim knife, before spinning back around Aurora, trailing her tail around the legs of the bard; she kept traces of her feline form in her human one, finding it easier to never completely become human. "Such an easygoing lifestyle..." Kris muttered, but there was no malice in it, a small smile on her lips as she smoothed out her robe upon sitting.

"I had thought about moving through the woods to check the wards," Kris had begun cutting the steak into small strips, though she hadn't begun to eat just yet. "Though if you've room for one more on your trip to town, I would be happy to accompany you." Al'Kristen gave another small smile, waiting for at least Aurora to sit before she began to eat; old manners from an old cat, Kris sat with her hands folded in her lap as she watched the bard with a content smile.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♬ ♩ Aurora St. Cole ♪ ♫ ♪ ♬ ♩
Without music, life would be a mistake. --Nietzsche

"That would be wonderful if you would like to join us. You know how the village admires your unique qualities," Aurora said, quickly motioning to the rare horns atop Kristen's head.

She noticed the half-human waiting patiently for her to sit at the table. Such good manners. Aurora smiled and brought her plate of eggs to the table and sat with her companion. She motioned for Al'Kristen to begin eating as she stuck her fork into her own meal.

"Tell me, Kristen," Aurora began between bites, "what is it you seek within the wards? I think that magick shop has opened this week, perhaps you wish to explore the magick trinkets?"

Aurora couldn't help but smile. She knew Kristen was nearly old enough to have either invented most "magick" trinkets, or have at least heard of them all. She was quite an impressive knowledge book that walks on two...er, four...feet. She turned back to Kiara who was still gnawing away at her steak.

"How about you, kitten? What are your plans today?" Aurora said to the young Kiara.

User Image
Ostensibly Outspoken Creature: Is it just me, or is anybody else having trouble seeing Kristen's picture? Maybe its my laptop....

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:12 pm
Lucia

If I won't do the 'stupid' thing, who else will!?

Lucia awoke in an rather awkward position, half of her body in bed, the other half, which included one of her pale boney arms and one leg, was hanging off, the sun hit her cold skin, it was a pleasant awakening, but when she sat up her whole body ached from the stiff bed, but she could already smell breakfast from down stares, how she loved her aunts cooking, the best in the village, her uncle would brag, though, they all knew it was not even close to true, most people actually hated what she made, but there was something about it that was found attractive to the small family. Lucia looked out the window started her day like any other, she got up out of bed, dawned her simple blue cloak, she wasn't all that fond of wearing much else finding her appearance lanky and awkward, she opened up her books and read for an hour, read up on spells and magics, she had read all these books over and over for years on end, she just knew she would get it eventually. When she was done that she ran downstairs to get what was left for her so the half burned toast and porridge. Her uncle looked up at her through his reading, cracking a smile,
"You must like to eat everything cold," he remarked shaking his head, "You always show up so late for breakfast, and yet you wake up normally before its even ready!"
They normally poked fun at each other like that, simple things, like most of Lucia's life, simple, not rich, but with enough to keep them all happy together, but, Lucia wanted more, not more money in that sense, but the timid girl longed for travel and adventure, like that strange bard women who had come to their village had. Which was why on that day, she planned to attempt to go see her, for the second time. She hoped she didn't remember the embarrassment which was the first. She left her house looking around the village, excited but still nervous, she had her books in her bag, which was slung around her shoulder, and of course, she didn't forget her gem, tied loosely to the rope holding her robe together, it was a strange white gem given to her by her rescuers back when she was but a child, they told her it would keep her safe. But really she's only ever thought of it as more of a charm for good luck. She took a deep breath and started to walk toward the Bard Aurora's home. She always was fascinated when she looked at it, so big she could hardly imagine a use for such space. She stood at the door, her hand raised to knock. She just kind of stood there for a few minutes dropping her hand biting her lip,
"Maybe this isn't a good idea..." she mumbled, she didn't want to waste her time, or the time of her beautiful companions. For the most part Lucia tried not to think about them, they were beautiful and yet intimidating in that beauty. She sucked in a breath and forced herself to knock. She had come all this way anyway.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff